Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (12007 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / How To Change My Nairaland Username / 3 Funniest Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Seun(m): 3:09am On Oct 19, 2005
Interesting story, and I'd like to hear more about it!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by PaypalGod(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2005
More about what
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by vexxy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2005
PPG: Well, i worked 4 Paypal some years back designing some web pages for them and i gave out free softwares

Most likely more about that cheesy
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by PaypalGod(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2005
I see. There ain't much to say about that. Just that i offered free softwares to people. I have up to 25TB (tetrabyte) of softwares.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Scorpio(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2005
Scorpio- my sign, dat's basically it smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by whiteshark(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2005
PaypalGod:

I see. There ain't much to say about that. Just that i offered free softwares to people. I have up to 25TB (tetrabyte) of softwares.

wat kind of software do/did u givre out and do u still have them
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Efikibo(f): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2005
I'm Efik and Ibo... thats a no brainer grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by mckaycee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2005
My igbo name is kelechi and my mates call me kaycee, I just had to add mc to it. that's all shocked wink

I have a name sake in kellorah cheesy who else has?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kellorah: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2005
hi MC ma name sake..hope u kool. gd to knw ive gt a namesake in da house...well, it looks like it's jst us 2 for now till someonelse 'claims' to b a KC
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ocho(f): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2005
OCHO, that's basically my initials,
O for OGO(which is my real name).
the rest of CHO are my middle names and sure name!
i used to be called that in sec school!
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WesleyanA(f): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2005
cool, smiley it's also the spanish word for "eight". that's what i was thinking.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by sweetnini(f): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2005
sweetnini
when i was about 6 or so i was called nini london till now
sweetnini is wat my crush mistakes(or purposely)my email add for
and i fell in love with the name
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ocho(f): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2005
WesleyanA:

cool,  smiley  it's also the spanish word for "eight". that's what i was thinking.
what is?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by WesleyanA(f): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2005
ocho.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ocho(f): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2005
ooooooh! no. it's all Nigerian! cheesy but thanks for thinking it's cool though! cheesy
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by hotspice(f): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2005
Am fed up of lexyflexy's beggin to know the meanin of brushparke

and no body knows/want to tell him. he has been begging for days now!!

and lexyflexy pls tell wat is urs?

so people do tell the meaning of ur I.D and why u use it.

SEUN my sugarboy kiss can we start with u? grin
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ldollier(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2005
i mite be new on NL.. but i think that topic has been posted before. or am i wrong
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by hotspice(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2005
am new too so if it has been posted.....well am re-postin.
i should ve checked past posts!
its seun's job to screen posts abi?
so if it has been....then he should........

seriously has it been posted before?
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by da808cutie(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2005
Seun has got a lot in his hands keeping this place running, so he probably hasn't seen this thread. and yeah there's a topic like this i think its called what does your username mean or something, can't remember which boards its located either, but if i come across it, i'll post the link here.
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2005
hotspice:  angry
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Oracle(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2005
ORACLE
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by kenflavor(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2005
kenflavor

because the flavor you gat is excellent
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by casper(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2005
CASPER;
no long thing
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Oracle(m): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2005
i dont get it
are u to say the meaning of ur own username or
is someone to tell you what it means
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by loretta(f): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2005
I think I have to do something to my username b'cos that's my real name and it's boring. Seun what do u think, should i change it or not i think i need something funny
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by ogrebuga(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2005
ogrebuga-my friends used 2 call me shrek,n d buga is cos my voice used 2 b very deep,so dey turned it 2 ogrebuga
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by lioness(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2005
Lioness................ my ziodac sign is Leo anda couple of my friends always said i hadthe traits of a lioness, fighting for survival and defending others  kiss

So i guess i kinda stuck with da LIONESS  wink
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by c0dec(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2005
c0dec is the name my parents gave me. thats it undecided
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nicetohave(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2005
My girlfriend used to tell me...W**e, you are indeed a nice guy...any woman will be happy to have you...but sha between you and me i dont think so rolleyes

1 Like

Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2005
My guy and Me smiley
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by nicetohave(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2005
Z4M4eva?? my guy and me?? i am not seeing the correlation
Re: What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2005
Well, think wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.