Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Yardua is not Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yardua is not Dead! (1560 Views)

Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled / I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic / Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 7:01pm On May 06, 2010
If Yardua was alive again you people would start crying and bitching as before.
Buncha Hypocrites!

May the GOOD LORD give to him what he deserves, Amen!!
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On May 06, 2010
We are not being hypocrites, we are just being a little more respectful because he's dead.

And, it doesn't make sense making a caricature or fun of the dead especially someone who died recently.
wink
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 06, 2010
AMEN oooo
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 7:06pm On May 06, 2010
mama-gee:

We are not being hypocrites, we are just being a little more respectful because he's dead.

And, it doesn't make sense making a caricature or fun of the dead especially someone who died recently.
wink

Look up hypocrisy- abeg the same people who castigated him? why does Death make a difference?
Respectful or stupid by posting he was a good man and all that rubbish!
Its like nigerians enjoy being beaten down.

Im not making fun of him, I support his death!.

Speak the truth ALL THE TIME; Stand for justice even in death !!! That makes you a better person that they are, dead or alive!
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2010
platinumnk:

Look up hypocrisy- abeg the same people who castigated him? why does Death make a difference?
Respectful or silly by posting he was a good man and all that rubbish!
Its like nigerians enjoy being beaten down.

Speak the truth ALL THE TIME; Stand for justice even in death !!! That makes you a better person that they are, dead or alive!

there are many double standard folks here.the highest you could do is to CARE-LESS about them.life goes on
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by tayoast(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2010
useless thread
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by chosen04(f): 7:37pm On May 06, 2010
platinumnk:

GBAM.

Infact, your nxt drink is on me.
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by rickie4us(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2010
Well, President GJ can now concentrate on moving the nation forward without detractors who have been feeding fat on the ill health of Yaradua.
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 8:57pm On May 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

there are many double standard folks here.the highest you could do is to CARE-LESS about them.life goes on
Thats the problem with Nigeria, everybody wants to ignore and not face whats wrong here.
These double standard people are the same one suffering daily.
These are the same people we need to stand together and help this country!

How can we change Nigeria with a bunch of weak minded people.
A Useless man dies and now they are heaping praises.
Abeg- some people are even thanking him for his 7 point agenda that he has done SQUAT on!

Haba- if no one will try to snap them out of this slave like mentality,
I'm not going to keep quiet.

This is why I dont come on poltics often, people declare they want a change but they dont really want it.

chosen04:

GBAM.

Ill hold you to that wink
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 3:34am On May 08, 2010
bump grin
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 3:35am On May 08, 2010
i bet some people clicked in with a smile on their face grin grin grin grin
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by bibiking1(m): 3:53am On May 08, 2010
hmmmmm angry
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 4:24am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

If Yardua was alive again you people would start crying and bitching as before.
Buncha Hypocrites!

May the GOOD LORD give to him what he deserves, Amen!!

chosen04:

GBAM.

evil, cursed, heartless igbo women- I am so bloddy disgusted at humanity
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by Nobody: 4:48am On May 08, 2010
lmao at thread grin grin grin
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by bjmighty(m): 5:11am On May 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

I get otapiapia for house oooo. You might wann try some of it, mix am with petrol and small alabunkun, Na good recipe, believe me. Fast action!!!! Mumu of the year!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 5:11am On May 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

You're nothing but a pathetic weakling.
Please go and bury yourself with him, and while you;re at it retrieve the funds he stole.
thank you.
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by bjmighty(m): 5:18am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Please go and bury yourself with him, and while you;re at it retrieve the funds he stole.
thank you.

@@@Sefago
And also. . . . Ask Turai where "iya aladura" mat and lantern dey, make u carry hin mat and lantern give am if u don reach hell heaven because Nepa is not to be trusted ooo!!
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by abswale(m): 5:22am On May 08, 2010
This tread is 100% useless.
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 5:24am On May 08, 2010
abswale:

This tread is 100% useless.
no its not.
It brought useless people like you in.
grin
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

thank you.

Retard. Please repeat the words "retard" and point at your retarded self while doing so. Do it twice then hopefully you reach an epiphany that you should not waste cyberspace on your uselessness.

Retard  undecided
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by platinumnk(f): 5:34am On May 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Retard. Please repeat the words "retard" and point at your retarded self while doing so. Do it twice then hopefully you reach an epiphany that you should not waste cyberspace on your uselessness.

Retard  undecided
abeg, I will do so when you finish wanking off yarduas knob and swallowing his embalming fluid tongue
Come sef, dont tell me u cry for this useless man too? shocked shocked shocked
You dey fall my hand oo tongue
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by udezue(m): 5:50am On May 08, 2010
Lmfaooooo @ the thread. The thread is powerful. I like u too musshh.Correct Hypocrits with capital H. Only in naija can people even mourn and show respect to a serial rapist and killer just coz the person don die. lol
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by nethacker(m): 6:03am On May 08, 2010
*****gbagaun gbagaun***************
just passing by to see wats going on** grin grin
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by bjmighty(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Retard  undecided

Now you Sefago repeat after me, (9ice - Kinda life, NL remix) "I like the yar'dua/turai life wey i dey live now, so ye e ni ti re eeeee!!! I like the retarded life wey i dey live nowwww, so ye mi nitemi"!!! Mama-gee ). . . . . Oya, make u dey hard lip for sefago, (@@@Mama-g. . . Told ya was gonn get ya soon again after the Rita saga angry
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by princekevo(m): 7:05am On May 08, 2010
Yardua is not Dead!

I opened this thread in anticipation of sending him back to where he belong grin grin grin
@topic
I had no problem with yaradua, coz i strongly believe during his last days he had less opportunity to make right decision for himself. But i blame him for Surrounding himself with selfish and wicked people that put their interest above the country's progress. They made his sick body become an evil pillar and a mighty obstacle against Nigerian progress. Trust Nigerian God who always answer them in time like this(becoz we are all cowards and God himself knows it). He intervened by removing the last breath of Yaradua. I strong believe yaradua could not even sign his resignation letter, but if the selfish people around him had signed his resignation letter the same way their signed the 2009 supplimentary budget, probably yaradua would still be alive.

So if Turai his wife and all the selfish beings who benefited from his government did not have compassion on yaradua, but decided to sacrifice him in exchange of power who am i to sympathise with them?

This instead serves as a good lesson to me and to other sensible Nigerians.
1. to marry a good wife, who knows what is best for me even in my last days when i can not make the right decisions for myself.
2. always have by myside selfless people, who have my interest at heart.
Re: Yardua is not Dead! by Kx: 7:18am On May 08, 2010
wao,which kain thread be dis?

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Fraud In Nigeria High Commission In Malaysia / Mr Donald Duke Sets Record Straight: Again! / Human Pictures Of Abuja Bombings: Viewer Discretion Adviced!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.