Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman (2164 Views)

The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video / Plight Of A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Marriage!

If you are not married at a certain age then it means you can't keep a man. Yea! you heard me right. Well that's what society says. They don't care if you are waiting for the right man. Why wait for the right man when you can drag the wrong one on the left to the right and whoo he becomes the right one. I wish marriage worked like that it would have been a lot easier. Funny right! Even you momma at a point will make house uncomfortable for you to remind you that you have no place in the home. So go get your man.
We let the society dictate our happiness and joy yet they will crucify us when we come running to them when the marriage isn't just working. It beats my imagination to see how much we prepare for wedding but don't even prepare for marriage. Well, you are searching for a man or woman. how many books have you read about marriage? how many experiences of people who got married and couldn't hold it have u learnt from or how many lessons have you gather? How many times have you prayed for that one? I guess you read my mind, it isn't necessary! You think so. Isn't it better to learn from other's mistake that have us. Hmmm
Marriage is a beautiful institution created by God till we understand that we are to prepare for it mentally, spiritually, emotional, financially, character wise we should not let anyone force us into it...not even the society.
This preparation has nothing to do with age or my mates, although with age you are meant to outgrow something cos when you are a child you behaved like one and now you are adult you should behave like one. Our times don't tick the same,funny enough even our wrist watches are sometimes few minutes behind or before themselves. Your time will definitely come. Why don't you wait for that or you want the society to decide it for you also?
You let the society tie your happiness, joy and success to a man in the picture yet theirs remain unknotted.
You let them steal your peace and you become frustrated at the slightest provocation so they commit fallacy of hasty generalization by saying all single women have temper issues. I think I should drop my pen, what does she even know? She is still single ....Society says

Many will read this write up and say "Well I guess she is a feminist, she talks like them"
Cos when a woman says the truth she is tagged a "Feminist"

8 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
girl I like u. can I know u....mhizsuzzy
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2018
strong766:
girl I like u. can I know u....mhizsuzzy

I am mhizsuzzy grin

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Then i decided not to give a damn of what the society thinks....well this is my life and i have to live it the way i want. I walk past them gathered in groups chatting. And i could hear from their little murmurs, "see her she is still single. How can she be married when her book book don enter her head?.
Seriously, what does the level of height I have attained have to do with my singlehood? What does my educational pursuit have to do with my marital status?
Guess i should change my mind and settle for anyone, guess i should drag a man to my life. Who cares who the man was, I should just answer Mrs. I have taken into consideration what the society thinks.
Yea my biological clock is ticking fast i seriously need to drag a man into my life. I met many but didn't met up to a standard of the close to perfect man, Then Alex came dancing all through into my life. Well he was perfect but he doesn't believe in God.

And I presented him to the society, Whoopee! now I have a man but he is an atheist, they said.

You sure can't married him, he doesn't believe in God. But I love him. What has love got to do with your future? Who cares about your feelings shaa...a women feeling lies in the kitchen and you need to raise your children in the fear of God.

Alex story had became a stale gist not to be heard.

Ricky, he was much closer to perfect and he is even a christian. Thank God, there is hope.

"I am not Igbo, I am fulani" he said. What! Society will definitely reject him right away.

Hmmm....Society wants to suck out the life in me.

Some will read this and say this girl is back ward....Society is no longer like that
But the truth is that society had gotten ways to defend it's rigidity but seeming flexible by deceiving us that those things are no longer there but they are.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
You will always be miserable if you live your life on other people's terms. Always put yourself first and make yourself happy because at the end of it all you are all you got.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
You will always be miserable if you live your life on other people's terms. Always put yourself first and make yourself happy because at the end of it all you are all you got.

U know bitter truth it is easier said than done....

Funny how we believe it but deep within us there is a need for this acceptance no matter what we think...

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2018
and it becomes more painful when it is from ppl u care about
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

U know bitter truth it is easier said than done....

Funny how we believe it but deep within us there is a need for this acceptance no matter what we think...
It's your mindset. When I was in the university I wanted getting into a relationship because everyone did it but after tasting it 3 times I made up my mind never ever to get into another relationship ever. People see me and think am lonely and all but my life is so awesome men. You don't need anyone to dictate your life for you. You only live once.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Lalas247(f): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2018
mhizsuzzy:
and it becomes more painful when it is from ppl u care about
Like family and friends
I feel you ... I did mine in my on time ... don’t let no one rush you into something you are not ready for
Nice write up
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by anath(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Funny enough, girls like u with good sense of reasoning are hardly seen to b proposed to but rather these miserable slay Mamas are on the street stealing the good men. Babe, I’m touched, ..... nice one dear
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
U dont sound like a feminazi
A feminazi will be here blaming men for everything from her single status to the eruption on Mount Etna.
Maybe you are too anxious
Maybe you let people's talk get to you
Dobt lose sleep sha. Peopke talk wven when you are married the talking wont stop
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Jaqenhghar: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
anath:
Funny enough, girls like u with good sense of reasoning are hardly seen to b proposed to but rather these miserable slay Mamas are on the street stealing the good men. Babe, I’m touched, ..... nice one dear
You sound like a reasonable man yourself. Propose to her nah wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
@mhizsuzzy:

There is time for everything under the sun and it is good to make hay while the sun shines. Are there exceptions? Yes!

However, late marriage for men and women should not be the norm.

I know a lot of people will say 'no time is late'; yet they will be frantic if a baby doesn't walk or talk at the age of five.

The only way to enjoy sex legally/morally is via marriage and adolescence starts by late teens. Generously, I will say peeps by 20 years are sexually mature and except have strong moral compass will start experimenting with sex.

Imagine someone experimenting till late 30s; what do you think will happen?

Even if the person is chaste, do you want to start trying for your kids later in life? What is {God forbid}, there is a delay?

Nothing trumps early marriage and by the turn of 20, people should be mature enough to discover themselves, they kind of partners they want and be on the lookout for them.

It is easier to adapt to your intended when you are still malleable than you are set in your ways and have to start unlearning all you have learnt.

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Shugarlord213: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Listen to me, I personally forgot about women (of course they had nothing to offer) and saved my money, ate once a day and and within four months I got myself a white Camry muscle 2014

Now girls flock from left, right and center, in church, restaurant, new streets, friends neighborhoods etc

Guy I personally hate asslickers and possie nighas that give this h.oes way day bend down piss attention

Work they cannot work, they see work na to open leg for oga them. Trust a naija woman at your own peril

Abi na by force to marry, wedding money why not buy yourself a nice car and marry yourself to yourself.
If you need a child go to a orphanage and adopt a cute baby,

You need sex, go to schools and pick the ever young ones, collect your friends number off their phone while they are washing their diseased bodies in the bathroom

For me I day nacck them, some I no day allow shower at all, I drop them off at the busstop where the touts and agberos are and squeeze #500 naira for their hand. always make sure it’s girl way day rain (hot cake)for her area or school. So you can get a satisfied feeling.

I don banng plenty of my guys gals (way day on leggediz Benz) since they no wan get sense

I don banng 8 girls mama join

Look I treat them the way they deserve and yet they still keep coming back. I no fit spend pass 700 naira for woman head God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Listen to me, I personally forgot about women (of course they had nothing to offer) and saved my money, ate once a day and and within four months I got myself a white Camry muscle 2014

Now girls flock from left, right and center, in church, restaurant, new streets, friends neighborhoods etc

Guy I personally hate asslickers and possie nighas that give this h.oes way day bend down piss attention

Work they cannot work, they see work na to open leg for oga them. Trust a naija woman at your own peril

Abi na by force to marry, wedding money why not buy yourself a nice car and marry yourself to yourself.

You need sex, go to schools and pick the ever young ones, collect your friends number off their phone while they are washing their diseased bodies in the bathroom

For me I day nacck them, some I no day allow shower at all, I drop them off at the busstop where the touts and agberos are and squeeze #500 naira for their hand. always make sure it’s girl way day rain (hot cake)for her area or school. So you can get a satisfied feeling.

I don banng plenty of my guys gals (way day on leggediz Benz) since they no wan get sense

Look I treat them the way they deserve and yet they still keep coming back. I no fit spend pass 700 naira for woman head God forbid

Is there any reason you are littering threads with your alleged sexcapades?

Is there a hidden message apart from 'women are scum' you want to relay to us?

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Shugarlord213: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
bukatyne:

Is there any reason you are littering threads with your alleged sexcapades?

Is there a hidden message apart from 'women are scum' you want to relay to us?

My friend do we have a problem? Are your legs paining you or you aren’t done opening them?Abi I sabi your mama?

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugarlord213:

I tot I have quoted you with the below....

thats my take for you...

cc:
Ok...
Two wrongs can never make a right
I pray for the virgin girls for you. But hope you will be able to stop your promiscuous attitude after marriage. If you cherish loyalty over everything then she will certainly do. Dont u think so.
How will she feel when she gets to know ur life before marriage. I guess she deserves better than you are offering her.
Goodluck dear till u meet ur waterloo

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by babs50g: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
@mhizsuzzy.

Just bear in mind that " the essential ingredients of happiness are something to do, something to love, something to hope for.

Never let anyone stampede you into what you cannot. Though peer pressure or environmental factor could dictate to us, but irrespective you should be confident on yourself.

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, and the patient in spirit is Better than the proud in spirit .

The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

and

To love is to place our love in the happiness of another..

be good and patient.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Welcomme: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
You people should stop disturbing us with epistles. If you want to marry, go and marry, if you dont want to marry, remain single. Being single no be crime and it is not against the constitution. Just stop disturbing us with meaningless thread justifying why u are still single at age 38. Nobody gives a fu.. K here.

5 Likes

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by anath(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You sound like a reasonable man yourself. Propose to her nah wink
If I can see her, but I’m easily turn off by shakara sha. I will appreciate if she can PM me sha,we can start from there with all conditions respected.
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Jaqenhghar: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Welcomme:
You people should stop disturbing us with epistles. If you want to marry, go and marry, if you dont want to marry, remain single. Being single no be crime and it is not against the constitution. Just stop disturbing us with meaningless thread justifying why u are still single at age 38. Nobody gives a fu.. K here.
Abi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Jaqenhghar: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
anath:

If I can see her, but I’m easily turn off by shakara sha. I will appreciate if she can PM me sha,we can start from there with all conditions respected.
Oya you PM her first then lets see how far.In my experience once you get to know them then you understand why they are still single. wink

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
before this time next year... we go don see pre wedding photos of anath and mhizsuzzy....

na joke o
Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Horlubunmmy: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Shugarlord213:

So what do you achieve by banging mother and daughter?
Na toto go kill you, you will die ontop pussy.

oniranu oshi!!!!

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Emmanystone: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Shugarlord213:

May HIV plus Magun visit you.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please stop ranting when you've made up your mind on what to do

Re: Horrible Plight Of A Single Woman by GiantParrot(m): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Marriage!
...................................................................................
Many will read this write up and say "Well I guess she is a feminist, she talks like them"
Cos when a woman says the truth she is tagged a "Feminist"

This unapologetic anti-feminist sees nothing unsound in the main body of your post. The bolded does not seem necessary..

(1) (Reply)

7kg Samsung Washing Machine Fully Automatic For 70k / Letter To The Singles!!! / My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.