Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

EMOTIONAL BLASPHEMY BY CHIAMAKA - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / EMOTIONAL BLASPHEMY BY CHIAMAKA (418 Views)

A Cart Before The Horse (An Emotional Love Story) - Aderounmu Sweetnex Elizabeth / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / THE REINCARNATE By Chiamaka Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EMOTIONAL BLASPHEMY BY CHIAMAKA by afonjaman: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
EMOTIONAL BLASPHEMY
They see your rod on them more than they see your sword for them.

Your alms bid ''come" but your arms seed thorns.

You crucify their feelings and pay homage to treachery.

Deliver fairness with a grimy visage yet you term it 'clean'.

Saying you'd fight for them when you are best friends with their enemies? Emotional blasphemy!

You want the love you are not willing to give.

You're the everlasting receptacle yet you diagnose him of 'closefisted' the very once he said 'Not now.'

He is the perpetual defaulter who needs to sacrifice and you are the goddess who strikes at every unpleasing sacrifice.

How do you want to get convinced that he is not cheating when you are so sure that all men cheat. Telling people he doesn't care much, when he is almost making you his primary assignment on earth? Emotional blasphemy!

You tell the one you love to wait so you can flaunt the one you choose.

You shamelessly demand from a lady what you preserve in your daughters.
Expressing yourself is the least you'd offer yet you remorselessly accuse her of complexity.

You emphatically tell her forever tales when your dictionary explains forever as near end.

You think called 'man' is associated with a warrant for deceit, so you make insensitivity your slogan.

You really want her to see herself on eagle's wings when in actual sense you care with the claws of the vulture? That's emotional blasphemy!

You ask for their views and then stab them with their opinions.

Everything they say is senseless because they are children.

You rip their esteem to shreds by your numerous disheartening remarks,then get mad when they don't act smart before strangers.

You deserve profound apologies because you're a parent but the children are apathetic humans and should be left at the mercies of your wrongs. You expect the best parent title when you invariably push them to what you want regardless of how they feel. Do you wish them well?Yes,but believe me,you are one of those who commit emotional blasphemy.
Emotional blasphemy;profanity against sanity.
A role we often play behind the scenes.

I wish we could open our eyes to the human that we all are and lead as we wish to be led,

love as we wish to be loved and care as we would love to be cared for.

Irrespectiveof age,race,religion or gender,

We are humans not robots!

Ibe Chiamaka

Source:https://afonjaman.com/you-ask-for-their-views-and-then-stab-them-with-their-opinions-emmotional-blasphemy-by-ibe-chiamakamust-read/

(1) (Reply)

Demons (Village People) - Poetry / 5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals / How Do I Raise My Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.