Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians (3589 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Akpabio’s Alleged Expulsion: When Shamelessness Becomes Habitual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
I have said it before, and I will say it again, even if my uncle runs for office I will not vote for him because Nigerian politicians are an irredeemably crooked bunch.

The General won the election after the fourth attempt and his tune changed.

Shameless bunch.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:
I have said it before, and I will say it again, even if my uncle runs for office I will not vote for him because Nigerian politicians are an irredeemably crooked bunch.

Shameless bunch.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I no gree for this one o.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by shegzhkn: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
mah goodness
Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by VanNistelrooy24: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Shameless bunch.
Your uncle is a member of which political party?

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by surgical: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
This man is not known for keeping to his words, why do you think this would be different.

10 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by usba: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Ishilove:

Shameless bunch.
[/s]

You are a sad case indeed, he has not declared yet. Let's assume he does, in 2015 he neither stated whether or not he would seek a second term, his statement holds true only for 2011 elections which he didn't win one of the reason why then is likely because Yardau had already enjoyed one term of the north, to make his candidacy interesting offering to serve 1 term would have attracted southern politicians to his camp, event turned out differently as Jonathan won and served a term which makes such promises of serving one term not that much palatable. Your shameless display of poor comprehension is mind boggling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by usba: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Your uncle is a member of which political party?

Unfortunate Peoples Party, isn't it funny she said her uncle not her father or husband? The funny part of nepotism in this country is how quick our tune changes if the deal is sweetened.

3 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

You are a sad case indeed, he has not declared yet. Let's assume he does, in 2015 he neither stated whether or not he would seek a second term, his statement holds true only for 2011 elections which he didn't win one of the reason why then is likely because Yardau had already enjoyed one term of the north, to make his candidacy interesting offering to serve 1 term would have attracted southern politicians to his camp, event turned out differently as Jonathan won and served a term which makes such promises of serving one term not that much palatable. Your shameless display of poor comprehension is mind boggling.
You are one of the ass licking Nigerian children of Belial who have sold their souls to Satan for a mess of porridge. Keep defending rubbish

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Fmartin(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Shameless bunch.
dont give up hope. Lets keep changing till it gets better.... There is light at the end of the tunnel.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fmartin:
dont give up hope. Lets keep changing till it gets better.... There is light at the end of the tunnel.. cheesy
The light is low current cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Fmartin(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

there will be an improvement..... Lets keep changing..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by NaijaMutant(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Fashola want to even off the low current before 2019 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by usba: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Ishilove:

You are one of the ass licking Nigerian children of Belial who have sold their souls to Satan for a mess of porridge. Keep defending rubbish
[/s]

It is better than one who sold her brain to Satan and follow his every move, tell his every lies and propagate his every deciet out of foolish bigotry and religions fanaticism. Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fmartin:
there will be an improvement..... Lets keep changing..... cheesy
I don't even have a PVC. I HAVE lost hope in Nigeria since 2016

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Kophschmerzen: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Trying to understand how y'all Nigerians support these folks fleeing the national wealth. Anyway some losers here also support Trump with the overwhelming evidence of his incompetencies.

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Fashola want to even off the low current before 2019 grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Kophschmerzen: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

It is better than one who sold her brain to Satan and follow his every move, tell his every lies and propagate his every deciet out of foolish bigotry and religions fanaticism. Nonsense!!!

I don't understand the politics in your country, but I think the lady is right for calling out the guys stealing the nation common patrimony.

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Fmartin(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Ishilove:

I don't even have a PVC. I HAVE lost hope in Nigeria since 2016
the other person, you and i can turn things around. Get your PVC asap...

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by usba: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't understand the politics in your country, but I think the lady is right for calling out the guys stealing the nation common patrimony.

Yes you really don't, the current government has done the most in fighting Corruption and ending rot in the system.
Maybe you didn't read the op, which wasn't about looting but about attacking the president for his right to compete for a second term by holding unto a statement he made in 2011 to insist he should not go for a second term. The so called "lady" is as horrible as the politicians in the US, in. Nairaland he advocate the same stereotypical actions against Muslims and lies when called out.

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
So we are all tired of the dead beat, sh1t-for-brains politicians, yet when fresh, young, agile people like Sowore (Owner of Sahara Reporters) and whats-his-name (the motivational speaker guy) with proven track records come up to contest, it's still us the same youths that'll tell them to fvck off and go and contest for their local government because they don't have experience.

Then we go to the polls after bashing each other here on NL defending pampers-wearimg grandpas who keep mortgaging the future of our unborn kids, and vote for the them.

This is the time for real change. The time for youths across religious and ethnic divides to come together and save Nigeria from descending into another Somalia (Even Somalia is making progress by the day, God bless them).

Unfortunately, our youths are all shouting PMB till 20-forever, Atiku for 2019 blah blah blah

Our case is indeed pathetic. Nigerian youths of voting age should be flogged every morning when they wake up, at least 12 strokes of the cane, from now till the general elections maybe that will help jump start our dead brains.

Iranu. Abasha.

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Acidosis(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Ishilove

Let's get our voter card o abeg. The voter turnout in Nigeria is just too low, less than 30% of the population. Some countries get at least 70% turnout.

If people like you fail to vote, some posters here would do so in exchange for a bag of rice. Just imagine what the poster with a signature: "God bless Chief Ibori.." is capable of doing to about 180 million people.

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by UncleJudax(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Fmartin:
There is no light Sir. Have you taken your time to access the state of mind of the younger generation?
Every body wants to be a billionaire overnight...any means to get rich.

Na these people be the light at the end of the tunnel? shocked

Nigeria as a failed state has come to stay. Let's stop hoping...hope without work...?
Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
usba:

Yes you really don't, the current government has done the most in fighting Corruption and ending rot in the system.
Maybe you didn't read the op, which wasn't about looting but about attacking the president for his right to compete for a second term by holding unto a statement he made in 2011 to insist he should not go for a second term. The so called "lady" is as horrible as the politicians in the US, in. Nairaland he advocate the same stereotypical actions against Muslims and lies when called out.

#facepalm

You are one of the problems of this country and more so if you are a youth.

Critical thinking bro, critical thinking.

How is Buhari fighting corruption exactly? Can you enumerate it for us, please?

He's spent three years plus in government now, and despite the wanton embezzlement that occurred in during the last administration not one person has been convicted or jailed by this current government for corruption.

All they keep doing is writing lists of those who embezzled funds in the last administration and giving the lists to the public.

FOR WHAT?!!!

So that I can do their jobs for them?

This administration is a joke. A very big joke. And the joke is eventually on peeps like you who don't get it that this administration is using the "fight against corruption" as a political tool to get elected next year even as the clueless Jonathan tried to use the report of the sovereign national conference to arm twist voters before he was booted out.

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2018
UncleJudax:

There is no light Sir. Have you taken your time to access the state of mind of the younger generation?
Every body wants to be a billionaire overnight...any means to get rich.

Na these people be the light at the end of the tunnel? shocked

Nigeria as a failed state has come to stay. Let's stop hoping...hope without work...?

Oh we can hope for a benevolent dictator with iron fists or vibranium fists to take over power and flog everybody into compliance. We are a bunch of unruly people who live their lives like the law doesn't matter.

From the "leaders" at the top embezzling our funds in billions to the civil servant in her dingy office who thinks she should be tipped before she does her job or the danfo driver who has no qualms driving AGAINST traffic on a one way lane, we all need sense flogged into our putty brains.

Democracy can not do this. That's for sure. At least not in Africa. And definitely not in Nigeria. Not with the likes of Saraki, leader of the "forty thieves" and Dino, popular thug of absolute questionable character manning the National Assembly.

We can hope that our own Jerry Rawlings will come soon and clean out the Augean stable and set up a monarchical system in Nigeria. Maybe we'll have a chance to be like the UAE.

Our current crop of politicians need to be beheaded. All of them, no exception.
Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Corrinthians(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Personally, I will not vote for Buhari for a second term. Forget all the jabs here. We are just trolling. I doubt he would contest anyway. grin grin
Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by usba: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
5thElement:

#facepalm

You are one of the problems of this country and more so if you are a youth.

Critical thinking bro, critical thinking.

How is Buhari fighting corruption exactly? Can you enumerate it for us, please?

He's spent three years plus in government now, and despite the wanton embezzlement that occurred in during the last administration not one person has been convicted or jailed by this current government for corruption.

All they keep doing is writing lists of those who embezzled funds in the last administration and giving the lists to the public.

FOR WHAT?!!!

So that I can do their jobs for them?

This administration is a joke. A very big joke. And the joke is eventually on peeps like you who don't get it that this administration is using the "fight against corruption" as a political tool to get elected next year even as the clueless Jonathan tried to use the report of the sovereign national conference to arm twist voters before he was booted out.
[/s]

Unfortunately for you foolishness hardly impresses me,
Try again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by dunkem21(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Personally, I will not vote for Buhari for a second term. Forget all the jabs here. We are just trolling. I doubt he would contest anyway. grin grin

Ishilove, you dey listen to Omenka?

..after deceiving people to vote incompetence because of a meal of corn porridge.

Modath, you no dey NL again?

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Corrinthians(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2018
dunkem21:

Ishilove, you dey listen to Omenka?

..after deceiving people to vote incompetence because of a meal of corn porridge.

Modath, you no dey NL again?
I wonder what omenka did to you people. It must really have been painful. Maybe he was the one that killed you people's late King Nnamdidiot Cowmumu. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by dunkem21(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2018
usba:

The OP deserve every mud you sling to her or is it him?.. Because we warned!

But, you're the worst thing that has ever happened to NL. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by dunkem21(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
I wonder what omenka did to you people. It must really have been painful. Maybe he was the one that killed you people's late King Nnamdidiot Cowmumu. grin

I know you must add your nightmare, Nnamdi, to every post..

..That's how we know Omenka wink
Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by Corrinthians(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2018
dunkem21:

I know you must add your nightmare, Nnamdi, to every post..

..That's how we know Omenka wink
Okay. Nnamdidiot Cowmumu has been accepted to mean nnamdi Kanu. grin grin

Heeeebow Hamaka. grin

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians by dunkem21(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Okay. Nnamdidiot Cowmumu has been accepted to mean nnamdi Kanu. grin grin

Heeeebow Hamaka. grin

You're welcome, Omenka..

Do your rhethorics.. Release the pictures already. wink

But, you're Omenka. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 Elections, Buhari Murdered His 4 Children / Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. / Supreme Court Ruling On Bayelsa Perverse, Unjust, Unacceptable- Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.