Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! (384 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Nigerian Govt Is Provoking Fresh Insurgency With El-zakzaky And Shi'ites -falana / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by omanzo02: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Three years on GEJ government is still famous as if they never left? Is APC that clueless that the basic principles of overshadowing previous administration popularity is working to makes life better for the citizens than their predecessor?

1 Like

Re: Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by Throwback: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Still famous for the loot or what?
Re: Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by omanzo02: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Throwback:
Living condition of the citizens was absolutely more better than now, and talking about looting I don't believe in boulevard stories (beerparlour talk), I don't presume anyone guilty until proven by court verdict

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by Ayhomes(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
omanzo02:

Living condition of the citizens was absolutely more better than now, and talking about looting I don't believe in boulevard stories (beerparlour talk), I don't presume anyone guilty until proven by court verdict
guy be objective it's because loot money are everywhere
Re: Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by femo122: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Gej APC headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by TheBlessedMAN: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well considering from the angle of both sides, I seriously think angle 180 is much lesser than 90degree or Phd. Or tell me, why would Buhari allow Osinbajo to sell his left kidney just to raise money to campaign for election. Even Donald trump himself, what is he doing in Onitsha last week with that Ashawo woman called Bobrisky...well I just want to tell you that my phone just got spoil today and the screen is damaged. Please is this 2go or whatsapp? Tell me please..

1 Like

Re: Three Year After GEJ Govt Is Still Famous And Undisputedly Better! by internationalman(m): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2018
Throwback:
We'd rather be looted and live a better life than be unlooted and live in penury.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Didn’t Sign ECOWAS Economic Partnership Agreement – President Buhari / APC Denies @apcnigeria Twitter Handles / Why EFCC, NIA, DSS Will Continue To Clash – Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.