Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It (18596 Views)

Phone Overheating: its causes and how To Stop It / Phone Overheating Frequently? Check The Reasons And Solutions / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by akeentech(m): 2:20am On Apr 02, 2018
I saw my sister putting a sachet water on her phone while charging I was curious to ask her why, she said the phone over heat a lots. So I decided to find the ways to fix Android Devices Overheating issues. I omitted #13 because its applies to Nigerians only if you need it its on the site to read.

Enjoy yourself as you read on.

#1 Use Original Charger
Have you at any point read the manual that comes with your smart-phone? Each telephone manufacturing company always specified that don't use fake or duplicate chargers since it might harm your phone's battery. The battery is the major reason behind why our phone overheats. In this manner make sure to utilize the original charger that accompanies your phone.

#2 Charging Phone Properly
You should make sure to use the original charger and ensure you don't charge your gadget for a really long time in the daytime head. Simply charge to 70 or 80% during the day and full charge the gadget during the night.

#3 Check Your Wifi

All things considered, WiFi itself doesn't make your cell phone to overheat. In any case, it’s the apps that get activated on the background anytime your cell phone connects with a WiFi network. In this way, make sure to check all the background updates whenever your telephone connects to a WiFi network.

#4 Turn Off The Bluetooth, GPS
Bluetooth and GPS ceaselessly search for available networks out of sight. On the off chance that you are running Android games and the Bluetooth, GPS features of your phone is on, then it can make your phone to overheat. Therefore, ensure you off the Bluetooth and GPS if you don’t really need them.

#5 Multi-Tasking
The applications and things you carried out on your phone are the same things as in your life. They can pile up with time and again overwhelmed. If your Android is getting hot in consistent basis then there are high possibilities your telephone have an application that it can't handle.

#6 Don’t Overuse
All things considered, we have a habit to accuse our Android gadget for heating up. But, we neglect to check our usage habits. Our smartphones are very powerful. However they are not made for ceaseless use, unlike gaming consoles or PCs. These days, we use phones more than PCs. Our telephone doesn't have any cooling network like we have in our PCs. Thus, we should quit overusing our Android device.

#7 Heavy streaming

Watching movies and videos is another fact that may make your phone overheats. Usually we spend most of our time watching films in our Android gadget while traveling. This requires more work from your telephone processor which expends the power as well as overheats.

#8 Heavy gaming
Your Android play store gives you the varieties of entertaining games and applications are developed and discovered each day. Some of the applications and games consume more processing power than others depending upon the complexity of the application and when you combine these two, at that point they begin heating up.

#9 Clean your phone Junk files
You should need to clean all the junk documents, caches and cookies, these garbage files may hurt your CPU and Ram which prompts overheating.

#10 Damaged Battery

The primary fact if your telephone is getting hot then it is probably that your battery is old or failing. You should replace it on time. if you bought it for less than a year, at that point you should do free battery replacement by claiming the warranty .

#11 Proper Ventilation Of Android Device
We should have a daily life example when you are strolling in the cold region and the cold breeze is blowing and you didn't have gloves to wear, at that point you put you usually your hands in the pocket to get warm.

Likewise, every cell phone requires some ventilation. If your telephone appears overheating when it is in your pocket, then carry out from your pocket and let it have some ventilation. Keep it in your nice comfortable pockets with the goal that it can breathe a little bit and gets cool.

#12 Water Damage
Normally, every one of us listens to songs while washing or taking bath. Overheating and power issues happen mostly with water involvement. Find the LDI (Liquid Damage Indicator) sticker on your telephone to ensure that your telephone isn't encountering any issue related to liquid damage or moisture.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/04/fix-android-devices-overheating-issues/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by akeentech(m): 2:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Lalasticlala do you want to see #13-17 of this...? btw gud morning

1 Like

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by crackhouse(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Unique9: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2018
hi does anyone here have solution for iphone 5s that heat? is a hardware problem, please proffer solution.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by philo04(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2018
k
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by micgray100(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Good one.

My signature says it all
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by BMCSlayer: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by aleeyus(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
yes
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Lakson0001: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by BedLam: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Buy good phones. Not Techno! shocked

Make I run!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by PigMeat: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Good one op.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by jmaxjohn(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Oga shift jor. Some of these phones are built to heat up because of close proximity of the chips that work their asses off.
If you notice regular overheating in your phone, just go to a local repair shop and tell them to slam silicone thermal pads on your processor, power ic, mmc chip, and frame (those are what usually causes heat in the phone). You're good to go. Any more over heating then change your battery. Android ain't that complex.

Some processors are broken from the factory too. Example is MTK 6582 chip. It natural job is to heat up. The fix above should help keep the phone 10 to 15 degrees cooler.

akeentech:
I saw my sister putting a sachet water on her phone while charging I was curious to ask her why, she said the phone over heat a lots. So I decided to find the ways to fix Android Devices Overheating issues. I omitted #13 because its applies to Nigerians only if you need it its on the site to read.

Enjoy yourself as you read on.

#1 Use Original Charger
Have you at any point read the manual that comes with your smart-phone? Each telephone manufacturing company always specified that don't use fake or duplicate chargers since it might harm your phone's battery. The battery is the major reason behind why our phone overheats. In this manner make sure to utilize the original charger that accompanies your phone.

#2 Charging Phone Properly
You should make sure to use the original charger and ensure you don't charge your gadget for a really long time in the daytime head. Simply charge to 70 or 80% during the day and full charge the gadget during the night.

#3 Check Your Wifi

All things considered, WiFi itself doesn't make your cell phone to overheat. In any case, it’s the apps that get activated on the background anytime your cell phone connects with a WiFi network. In this way, make sure to check all the background updates whenever your telephone connects to a WiFi network.

#4 Turn Off The Bluetooth, GPS
Bluetooth and GPS ceaselessly search for available networks out of sight. On the off chance that you are running Android games and the Bluetooth, GPS features of your phone is on, then it can make your phone to overheat. Therefore, ensure you off the Bluetooth and GPS if you don’t really need them.

#5 Multi-Tasking
The applications and things you carried out on your phone are the same things as in your life. They can pile up with time and again overwhelmed. If your Android is getting hot in consistent basis then there are high possibilities your telephone have an application that it can't handle.

#6 Don’t Overuse
All things considered, we have a habit to accuse our Android gadget for heating up. But, we neglect to check our usage habits. Our smartphones are very powerful. However they are not made for ceaseless use, unlike gaming consoles or PCs. These days, we use phones more than PCs. Our telephone doesn't have any cooling network like we have in our PCs. Thus, we should quit overusing our Android device.

#7 Heavy streaming

Watching movies and videos is another fact that may make your phone overheats. Usually we spend most of our time watching films in our Android gadget while traveling. This requires more work from your telephone processor which expends the power as well as overheats.

#8 Heavy gaming
Your Android play store gives you the varieties of entertaining games and applications are developed and discovered each day. Some of the applications and games consume more processing power than others depending upon the complexity of the application and when you combine these two, at that point they begin heating up.

#9 Clean your phone Junk files
You should need to clean all the junk documents, caches and cookies, these garbage files may hurt your CPU and Ram which prompts overheating.

#10 Damaged Battery

The primary fact if your telephone is getting hot then it is probably that your battery is old or failing. You should replace it on time. if you bought it for less than a year, at that point you should do free battery replacement by claiming the warranty .

#11 Proper Ventilation Of Android Device
We should have a daily life example when you are strolling in the cold region and the cold breeze is blowing and you didn't have gloves to wear, at that point you put you usually your hands in the pocket to get warm.

Likewise, every cell phone requires some ventilation. If your telephone appears overheating when it is in your pocket, then carry out from your pocket and let it have some ventilation. Keep it in your nice comfortable pockets with the goal that it can breathe a little bit and gets cool.

#12 Water Damage
Normally, every one of us listens to songs while washing or taking bath. Overheating and power issues happen mostly with water involvement. Find the LDI (Liquid Damage Indicator) sticker on your telephone to ensure that your telephone isn't encountering any issue related to liquid damage or moisture.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/04/fix-android-devices-overheating-issues/

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Inspire01: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Shove the number 13 into ur shethole. Who do you expect to follow the link
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by iaamxavier(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Unique9:
hi does anyone here have solution for iphone 5s that heat? is a hardware problem, please proffer solution.
Nahh it's not a hardware ishh tell your engineer to run its file on the phone
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Sunkyphil(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2018
True, especially streaming, multitasking,
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by savio93(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2018
My phone does oo
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by mayweather145: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
as in my own Na extra heat sef, D thing they hot like mad...... just small wey I use.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Daliano(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
My Camon C8 takes a lot of time to charge..With the epileptic power supply over here,I am always having a flat battery.
An instance..
I can get only 9 or 10% increase in power if I charge for close to an hour and I have been changing chargers after chargers.I currently use the new Amazon charger I just got yet I am still experiencing the same issue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by skales67(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Inspire01:
Shove the number 13 into ur shethole. Who do you expect to follow the link

No mind am. We fit go there com see...

No.13: April Fool...it's only 12 points angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by 9jaown(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Unique9:
baba just buy rubber case to absorb the heat.

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Sndfrank: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
Hot phone be like
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by spaggyy(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
my camon CX dey hot like mad

engineer talk say na IC
After I don change battery change charging port
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by miqos02(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by LTRAVIS(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2018
no:13 quit viewing snake threads
no: 14 quit viewing bbnaija threads
no: 15 pray for God to forgive those who voted for buhari in 2015
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Donpresh95(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Oga shift jor. Some of these phones are built to heat up because of close proximity of the chips that work their asses off.
If you notice regular overheating in your phone, just go to a local repair shop and tell them to slam silicone thermal pads on your processor, power ic, mmc chip, and frame (those are what usually causes heat in the phone). You're good to go. Any more over heating then change your battery. Android ain't that complex.

Some processors are broken from the factory too. Example is MTK 6582 chip. It natural job is to heat up. The fix above should help keep the phone 10 to 15 degrees cooler.

True. power IC is really the cause of many phone overheat

1 Like

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Homeboiy: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2018
of stop writing shiit

if u don't something just keep quiet

No matter how new a Samsung phone is, it will heat

Right now, I have one on my table that I am working on, immediately u put the battery it starts to heat

and the issue is from the power ic not all the things u wrote there
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Gepheral: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Same problem here with my Phantom 6 plus . I have restricted all my apps from using background data yet it gets hot as hell when I put on the mobile data or play music. And as it gets hot the battery rapidly drops. In 10 minutes it drops more than 10%. It doesn't matter sense

The only cooling system I deploy is putting off the data or stopping the music and placing the phone on tiles with the screen facing down. It cools down in 2-3 minutes but I think it is rather sad to be engaging in such after dolling out 130k to buy this phone

Any solution to this would be appreciated
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by DanielsParker(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Daliano:
My Camon C8 takes a lot of time to charge..With the epileptic power supply over here,I am always having a flat battery.
An instance..
I can get only 9 or 10% increase in power if I charge for close to an hour and I have been changing chargers after chargers.I currently use the new Amazon charger I just got yet I am still experiencing the same issue.

Have you used infinix fast charger by Oraimo
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by clitlicker: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
all the above o.p mentioned is are not really the reason why yr phone is over heating.

90% of the time your phone over heats because the panel is faulty.

the overheating happens because the the panel is burning more energy to carry out its basic fuction especially internet connection via 3g.

if you phone is over heating the battery must be draining fast, the panel needs replacement

if uv used a phone for 2 yrs and it has not developed panel problem, respect the brand i sha know that samsung, almighty iphone and chinko dont deserve respect cause panel problem the disturb dia life.

my s6 edge will burn your cheek when on 3g...useless samsung
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by powerblaze(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2018
That's why I respect Nokia. The current company making the phones seem to follow Nokia's quality specs.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by jmaxjohn(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
I wonder who pushed this thing to front page sef. That mod needs to be sacked

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 / Create 2go Account |2go Registration Portal On Www.2go.im / Why Are New Cellphones Battery Require Full Charge Before Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.