Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) (3282 Views)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / Official Allstars Tribute To Dagrin – My Pain (part 1&2) / (tribute To Dagrin)drop Ur Favourite Line From Dagrin's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by Shaunscot(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2010
Quite touching
End of time
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by eldee(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2010
M.I . . .

Thank you for expressing the words we couldn't put into lines ourselves.
Thank you for reminding us about the good times.
Thank you for telling Dagrin how much even people that only met him after his death in If I Die miss him already.
Thank you for attempting to make a song that will befit his legacy.

And most importantly, Thank you for calling Dagrin a 'were' . . . he's probably calling you 'oloshi right now.
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by tayoast(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2010
any download link??
LYRICAL WERE!!!
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by gidson12(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2010
Pls send download link
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by hrmgt: 9:28am On May 07, 2010
Am sure more tribute songs will still come.
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by Imohbyron(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2010
Download link abeg
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by Dizzy001(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2010
Re: Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) by shotster50(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2010
This has got to be the best out of the whole bunch of tributes. Very touching.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft Naira Marley, Zlatan, Wurld – Sweet In The Middle / Download & Rate This Song, Asa_how Did Love Find Me? / Have An Edge By Learning Music Theory For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.