Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' (16768 Views)

Dbanj Says Dr Sid Causes Split Between Him And Don. Jazzy. / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji / Dbanj Says Don Jazzy Was Born Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 10:23pm On May 06, 2010
Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'He's Not My Kind Of Man'
Home | Headlines | Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'He's Not My Kind Of Man'
Font size: Published 06/05/2010 00:22:00 Alonge Michael

It actually rocked the entertainment scene when the news filtered out that D’Banj and Genevieve have had love locked down. Though, D’Banj’s confession in one of the interviews granted on the sizzling romance tale with Genevieve made many people fell for what those in the know alleged to be publicity stunt, Genevieve inability to hit it straight during her own interview had made the story more doubtful.

The highly celebrated amorous affair, we have gathered, is a scripted scene in D’Banj’s yet to be released musical video of his popular song titled ‘Fall in Love’. The sexy and very articulate star actress, Genevieve, mother of one who jumped into music sometime ago, we learnt, confided in her friends when the tale of their rumooured affair hit the street that D’Banj is not her kind of man “It’s ridiculous, though, D’Banj is not a bad guy, the fact however remains that, he’s just not fit into my kind of guy” Sshe was quoted to have said.

It’s no doubt that Dapo Oyebanji, the maverick hip-hop singer popularly called D’banj’s good dress sense, swagger on stage, amazing sense of humour and coded vulgar lyrics which always turn ladies on, are some of those qualities and reasons he’s better been referred to as ladies man. While some ladies prefer his stage craft abilities some would rather imagine D’Banj live in their beds. Unarguably, Genevieve Nnaji, the Nollywood super actress, stills the pick among the pack of Nigeria’s sexiest screen sirens that men are dying to date.

“The fact that Genevieve was handsomely rewarded for the role she plays in the musical video has not made her to be linked romantically with the kokomaster. As I am talking to you right now, she is not comfortable at all with the whole set up.” Her friends said.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/17300-Genevieve-Denies-Dbanj-Says-Hes-Not-Kind-Man.html
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 10:27pm On May 06, 2010
D'banj don vex in short.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by sizzlers(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2010
I tukam now its hapning
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by chamotex(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2010
Her friend said? undecided undecided undecided
Anyone could have said that though
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by baybbootz(f): 11:26pm On May 06, 2010
hahahahaahahahaha
obviously she isnt her kinda woman, when am still in existense.lol

I dnt understand why she was paid so much money to just smile at the camera!!mschew,the video is not as mahdddddddd as Iexpected it to be though.

I stil loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the koko master anytime. kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by LadyT(f): 11:33pm On May 06, 2010
She doesnt even talk like that “It’s ridiculous, though, D’Banj is not a bad guy, the fact however remains that, he’s just not fit into my kind of guy

angry
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2010
baybbootz:

I stil loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chamotex anytime. kiss kiss

smiley smiley smiley

LadyT:

She doesnt even talk like that “It’s ridiculous, though, D’Banj is not a bad guy, the fact however remains that, he’s just not fit into my kind of guy

angry

Do you believe she actually said that?
I mean the quote wasn't directly from her, it was from a friend.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by nellaluv(f): 11:46pm On May 06, 2010
The highly celebrated amorous affair,
hmmmmn, na wa for gossip lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Sissy3(f): 11:58pm On May 06, 2010
chamotex:

I stil loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the chamotex master anytime.

LOL you is really funny grin grin grin grin

LadyT:

angry

Hey Lady, longest tyme!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by chamotex(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2010
Sissy, you know you are my kind of woman right? cool
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by baybbootz(f): 12:04am On May 07, 2010
I stil loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chamotex anytime.
*disclaimer note* tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Sissy3(f): 12:10am On May 07, 2010
boo am not sure of that oo, my agents have been informing me of the too many "wrappers" you have been tieing with enormous chicas lately sad

you know i dont like sharing sad
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by chamotex(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2010
~Sissy~:

boo am not sure of that oo, my agents have been informing me of the too many "wrappers" you have been tieing with enormous chicas lately sad

you know i dont like sharing sad

Me? Me I'm not Dbanj o.
Change your agents ASAP.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Sissy3(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2010
chamotex:

Me? Me I'm not Dbanj o.
Change your agents ASAP.

nah i trust my spys and the evidence is alive. no playing "tiger" this time around

[size=1pt]btw how are you dear [/size]
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by chamotex(m): 12:26am On May 07, 2010
~Sissy~:

nah i trust my spys and the evidence is alive. no playing "tiger" this time around

[size=1pt]btw how are you dear [/size]

cool cool cool
[size=2pt]
im fine mami hope u good too?[/size]
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by baybbootz(f): 12:27am On May 07, 2010
play "tigers wife", and away with the windscreens. I have loads of bats!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by tubabie(f): 12:29am On May 07, 2010
LadyT:

angry

So you just pop out at will? !!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Sissy3(f): 12:35am On May 07, 2010
chamotex:

cool cool cool
[size=2pt]
im fine mami hope u good too?[/size]

[size=2pt]bodi d fresh darling[/size]

baybbootz:

play "tigers wife", and away with the windscreens. I have loads of bats!!! grin

i will need those for something else lipsrsealed, i can handle him  tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by bluespice(f): 12:48am On May 07, 2010
LadyT:

angry
holy hell!!! so you still come on here?

that said, i wonder if online publications have editors or are column writers simply this inept at constructing meaningful grammatically correct sentences?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 12:49am On May 07, 2010
Genevieve should be happy that D'banj is chasing her. She should shout alleluia because many chics dey fall for D'banj. I heard from grapevine sources tho that Genevieve does not like dark meat.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Omolulu(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2010
Guys dont worry, we go hear the wedding or break up news for hia cool
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Osama10(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2010
Dark Meat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 1:11am On May 07, 2010
Osama10:

Dark Meat shocked shocked shocked

Yes she likes light meat. wink wink wink
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On May 07, 2010
Omolulu:

Guys dont worry, we go hear the wedding or break up news for hia cool
That's if there's anything going on between them in the first place. tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by oge4real(f): 1:19am On May 07, 2010
I knew ds would happen. tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 4:29am On May 07, 2010
oge4real:

I knew ds would happen. tongue

bad bellerism dey run belle o. wink wink wink wink
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Pweety4me(f): 4:36am On May 07, 2010
I thought they said like some weeks bck that Genevieve & D'banj r dating now. . .hissss undecided
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by igboboy1(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2010
well my personal opinion she is old,
I dont watch nigerian movies anyway so the few times i saw her at a friends house she was young now with all the make up she looks like an ezigbo mama madu (correct pesin mama) grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by flexshop(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

I thought they said like some weeks bck that Genevieve & D'banj r dating now. . .hissss undecided

Celebrity rumours neva ceases to amaze me. cool
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by aieromon(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2010
Shior,on a good day,can she compete with D'banj's admirers.
Your ten seconds of fame is over.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by spikedcylinder: 9:21am On May 07, 2010
I always suspected it was a publicity stunt.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by jokingmary(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2010
looks like she has gotten another boy friend or can she just cut the relationship because of what her freinds said? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive / Ugly Celebrity Feet! / Numatville Megacity, Abuja Welcomes Kcee And All Five Star Records Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.