Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye (29212 Views)

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
vizboy:
If not for critics they won't be doing things like this... Church is big business in Nigeria..

They Divide Us Along religious Line and Steal our Common wealth when we are not looking...

Both Nigeria Pastors and Politicians are same thing

You are wrong sir.As far as the 90s pastor Oduyemi used to do this at Bethel ministry and I know i
of a church @ Coker Orile Iganmu where this happens .
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2018
farem:

Sad-u-see! What good thing have you attempted in your life?

Ve you eaten?
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by alanka(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2018
That should be enough for hungry people.

Seize heaven from them, replace it with Sunday Sunday food.

It is better you save the food because there is no food in hell fire. But fire that you can use to cookfood is there.
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by Martinez19(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
winner01:
Oh shet!!! How will dalaman, Ranchhoddas, cutemadridsta, superhumanist, frank317, realmindz, Martinez19 etc condemn this act now angry
it is one thing to say, it is one thing to do. I don't think they will do. grin
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by winner01(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Martinez19:
it is one thing to say, it is one thing to do. I don't think they will do. grin
This is your own conclusion abi. Issokay, let's wait for the rest.
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by OritaIbadan: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Compliant:

You are a liar from the pit of hell and you are not fit to be a minister or worker of God in RCCG because people like you spread false information

RCCG has what is called Christain social Responsibility CSR offering and you were inform to keep these offering and use it to feed your members every first Sunday and if the money is not enough you can use your rebate to do that SO PLS WHO IS TASKING YOU
You called me a liar Let me ask you, how much do you think that average parish in RCCG could realise from this your so called CSR offering in a month that will be enough to feed a whole congregation? How many parishes in RCCG Collect this your so called CSR Offering bearing in mind that there are several other offerings each parishes collect every Sunday which is also being remitted some to province others to national headquarters and a meager percent left with the parish?
Don't push me to ask you some thought provoking questions. You are talking about Rebate, you and I know that the main source of income to every RCCG Parish is tithe but what percentage of this tithe is left with the parishes? maybe I should enlighten you a bit 77.5 percent of ministers tithes and 70percent of members tithe goes to the national 5percent of members tithe goes to the zone. What is left is the so called rebate you talk about. Now, in my own province every parish pay 25% of whatever is left to the provincial headquarters for provincial church planting and this has nothing to do with the regular money being collected for general church planting, still in the rebate, each parishes pays different kinds of levies which I will leave for now. Don't forget that parishes have their overhead costs.
Let me be sincere here, I may not know much about ministry but what is happening in RCCG looks more like exploitation.
Sometimes I keep wondering if pastor Adeboye knows about most of these things. How many parishes in RCCG apart from mega ones can boost of welfare package for their members yet they pay tithe and offering every Sunday. Even their pastors particularly the part-timers. Feeding the members is not bad but what is special in asking people to contribute money so you can give them biscuits and pure water?
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by 2buffagain(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2018
alanka:
That should be enough for hungry people.

Seize heaven from them, replace it with Sunday Sunday food.

It is better you save the food because there is no food in hell fire. But fire that you can use to cookfood is there.

Idiot.
As if Jesus himself did not feed the crowd when it was clear that they were hungry.
Your heart is not connected to this Christianity thing you say you are into. You're just another over religious Nigerian that does not share God's heart.
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by Compliant(m): 4:01am On Apr 04, 2018
OritaIbadan:
You called me a liar Let me ask you, how much do you think that average parish in RCCG could realise from this your so called CSR offering in a month that will be enough to feed a whole congregation? How many parishes in RCCG Collect this your so called CSR Offering bearing in mind that there are several other offerings each parishes collect every Sunday which is also being remitted some to province others to national headquarters and a meager percent left with the parish?
Don't push me to ask you some thought provoking questions. You are talking about Rebate, you and I know that the main source of income to every RCCG Parish is tithe but what percentage of this tithe is left with the parishes? maybe I should enlighten you a bit 77.5 percent of ministers tithes and 70percent of members tithe goes to the national 5percent of members tithe goes to the zone. What is left is the so called rebate you talk about. Now, in my own province every parish pay 25% of whatever is left to the provincial headquarters for provincial church planting and this has nothing to do with the regular money being collected for general church planting, still in the rebate, each parishes pays different kinds of levies which I will leave for now. Don't forget that parishes have their overhead costs.
Let me be sincere here, I may not know much about ministry but what is happening in RCCG looks more like exploitation.
Sometimes I keep wondering if pastor Adeboye knows about most of these things. How many parishes in RCCG apart from mega ones can boost of welfare package for their members yet they pay tithe and offering every Sunday. Even their pastors particularly the part-timers. Feeding the members is not bad but what is special in asking people to contribute money so you can give them biscuits and pure water?

You talk like a pained person and now in understand

You are a minister in Rccg but you surely lack basic information about the church
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by OritaIbadan: 4:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Compliant:

You are a minister in Rccg but you surely lack basic information about the church

pained? well you may say that again but lacking basic understanding of the church I think you are the one who knows nothing about RCCG. See, I love RCCG so much thats why am still there but money has taken over the heart of the church, the first thing in RCCG today is money and love of money the bible said is the root of all evil. I feel pained when I see how poor so many members of RCCG are yet the church is one of the richest today and this same members are being encouraged to keep giving. A lot of demands on the pastors who will go back to the members even to some who can't afford three square meals.
I feel pained when I see giant buildings, mighty auditoriums in camp, exotic cars purchased regularly for various offices in camp yet the church will keep demanding from the poor brethren. One levy after another due, people go out of their ways to pay all these monies yet the church can't set a little percent of it aside the feed them if they must instead of asking them to contribute
Re: RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye by OXLANDOWN: 4:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Compliant:

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG, PASTOR E. ADEBOYE
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, Segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor Segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me and broke down my attached BQ also. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor Segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor Segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor Segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor Segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor Segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor Segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor Segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate. 
In light of all these, please Pastor Segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor Segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor Segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor Segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
October 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.