Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction (42600 Views)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: I Have Fallen Stupidly For Teddy-A – Bambam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by lagosmp3(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Founder and C.E.O of Payporte, the official sponsor of Big Brother Naija 2018, Eyo Bassey, has reacted to the eviction of housemates, Teddy A and Bambam from the on-going reality show.

Teddy A was on Sunday night evicted, few hours after his romantic partner, Bambam also got evicted.

Reacting, Eyo stated that housemates were warned that sex or nudity didn’t guarantee support from viewers.

Eyo wrote on Twitter:
”I hope everyone will understand and see clearly that ‘sex and nudity does not sell on #BBnaija. @payporte has maintained this position. Compared to last season when neither sex or nudity was televised we all can judge. I hope my fellow colleagues can get the message. #Bamteddy.

”I warned and they refused to listen. Sex doesn’t sell this @bigbrothernaija. we insisted on this last season and the show was clean and shattered all records. This weekend eviction is another pointer.”

SOURCE: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/bbnaija-c-e-o-payporte-eyo-bassey-speaks-teddy-bambams-eviction/

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by princechurchill(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Toilet folks don kpafuka

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by divineRx(f): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
princechurchill:
Toilet folks don kpafuka
lolz u no well oo i've bn laughing since i read dis ur comment

34 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by princechurchill(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
divineRx:
lolz u no well oo i've bn laughing since i read dis ur comment

My dear sister wat is life without jocularity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Biglittlelois(f): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Now we know why they were evicted, to give us the impression that it doesnt sell when it is glaring for all to see that it does, prove us wrong and remove MINA cos i dont for once believe people's vote count, i believe sms votes is just a way for you to get money, you actually choose who goes and stays.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by aleeyus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
kai, I tire for Naija youths

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Airyprince(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
bambam!! please what is bambam because here in afganistan its means bumbum

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Throwback: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
But you did not ban it as a criteria for eviction?

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Pidginwhisper: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kukuma cmot Miracle and Nina too make the show balance. Hypocritical nonsense undecided

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

Eyo Bassey what's your point here

Just because of your selfish reasons they should not have sex. You must be very stupid C.E.O worst kind I have seen.

You people deprive this guy's from real world and you are telling them sex do not sell wait let me deprive you from your wives or side- chick.

Until Miracle and Nina is Evict then will your fact be proof

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by blessedweapon(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
After kpanshing on the cistern. Chai!!

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nwosahnonso(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
same Nigerians dat will hail u for having sex on live TV will be d ones to evict u.Be wise

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by adekhingz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
so, what sells on the BBN if sex doesn't? Me, I no deh watch am, but that's the only thing I hear from those who do. Please what is BBN about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
And youtube has the records when being smashed in the toilet..

This century is not a good time to make history negatively. It hangs online....

Ofuneka being fingered still litters the cyber space. How much more of recent.

17 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by credid(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Make i hear say last season decent pass dis one, mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by GOFRONT(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by iamJ(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Doesn't sell but miracle and Nina are still in the house

Bambam and Nina who had sex more?

Stupid hypocrites called Nigerians

39 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by kingLebron: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Miracle and Nina have been having sex and they are the strongest HM. Sir, Is like you are mad.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by AdaIhiala(f): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
It is quite sad how fast our society is decaying. Lack of self respect and self worth. That a self confessed child of God would throw caution to the winds and permit sex,knowing fully well that she is in the full glare of people,should make one sober and sad...and the fact that people are cheering her on with 'who no dey sin?' should make us pause and ask where we started going wrong as a people. Yes, we may be copying and imitating the west,but too much of imitation is destructive.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Timekeeper: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pls does anyone have eyo Bassey phone number, I have a msg for him. Pls

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
God punish your mouth for that useless talk.

Sex is what put Miracle and Nina in plenty people's hearts.

The ones that were civil enough to carry their own away from the prying eyes of Kayode and Nigerians were castigated.

I swear Nigeria will never come out of its problems.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Jochabed(f): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sex has lost it's value.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by yomalex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
this guy should just keep kwayet already and let the show end

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Adedayo1978: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Who gave this man the effrontery to judge Teddy A and BAMBAM? U have money to sponsor Bbnaija but don't have money to pay ur staff for months. Nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
The toilet fvckers have been sent packing, remaining the bed modafvckers

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by soledayo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yet they will be celebrated better tgan a first class holders when they are out

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
after He had been paid an hefty sum?
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by victorvezx(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
This man is very stupid. So what about Miracle and Nina? Miracle and Nina had more sex than Teddy A and he is already tipped to be the winner. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Airyprince:
bambam!! please what is bambam because here in afganistan its means bumbum

Water bang-banggrin grin
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Slymonster(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol and what about miracle and Nina...hypocrites

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / Nini & Saga Loved Up At Bbnaija Finale: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.