Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (42317 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AidlifeOnline(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2018
No need to get wanked up.... Na dolphin, no bi those your malnourished glorified goat

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Beke2020:
We continue to give the world reasons to laugh at us and call Africans names like black chimp

Some Africans are actually representing Africa well. Not all of us are clueless & backward.

3 Likes

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TefBarzz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nooooo,of all animals to kill,a dolphin isn't one.That animal's IQ is 100 times that of the guy in the picture.;(;(

3 Likes

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TefBarzz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nooooo,of all animals to kill,a dolphin isn't one.That animal's IQ is 100 times that of the guy in the picture.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nex(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
It is God that will punish us in this Nigeria for the way we love to kill! Look at the innocent dolphin.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dolphins are one of the most intelligent mammals of the sea. Only God will judge this hunter.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:
God continue to punish Nigeria (the zoo)....we deserve it!

H

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
This guy is a bastard and he doesn't deserve to live. Dolphins are friendly and they save humans in water from shark attacks. Killing such an animal, is just cruelty. This is how someone would kill him too for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-big-dolphin-killed-in-ibeno-lga-of.html?m=1

Nigerians never seems to amaze me by thier actions and inactions, but hope authorities Gould track this slowpoke and jail him,we say we don't have opportunities around us ,only if this yam head was wise he would have organize to build large pool and put the dolphin there to generate revenue for himself and possibly sponsor.

This is the first time I am hearing or seeing that Dolphins are in our waters ,what a fuctard (pardon my French)

Please whoever can locate this guy should help me give him this to improve his brain

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
lovelylad:
oh my...this man has just killed a million naira worth dolphin
bless u bros ..like say you read wetin dey my mind.. That's one hell of an investment that blocked head just wasted ..that dolphin,when properly trained and maintained could change his story forever...but then Nigerians undecided ..everything na food

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shit hole
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
kullozone:
Eya, I like dolphins so much. They're friendly with humans.

When you finish preparing the poor dolphin and ready to eat it, that'd be the moment Fulani herdsmen and their cows will pay you a visit smiley

Haha!
Fulani bawo?!!

this is too harsh na, haba??
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
xtophy:
And i dont know the reason why ppl frown at killing of animals sef... Their creator has never ceased to create so whats our own problem... ppl are hungry and ure telling them not to eat animals because they will go into extinction. So, u expect ppl to leave animals alone and die abi... I will rather eat an animal than dying of hunger.
If the creator has never ceased to create why are some animals disappearing and going into extinction? If you finish eating all the animals what else will you start eating? Fellow humans?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
The Smile on the boys face for his commando and macho bravado crys for freedom from ignorance and lack of proper education. in layman Language, it is obvious this boy only maged to finish primary or elementary school and was deny secondary education. Because a person who completes a part 1 or J.S.S 1 in high school would not be proud to post the picture of a dead dolphin online in this dastardly act even if you must kill it on the high sea or if it were d only source of meat option.

This are the kind of elements involved in mob lynching, cultism, or possibly have their community leader head cut off and yet pose with the pix on Instagram and face book with their face in it as if it were a Libyan Ghadaffi kind revolts. If the boy were to be in or from Europe, Australia or the USA, The Judge would be lenient to pass him the verdict or sentence of 289years imprisonment without the possibility of parole because the American and civilized people would protest for such sentence as justice befitting. The vices of illiteracy and lack of education are many and weighty. Lets help contribute our quota to better educate the people, government cant do all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xreal: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
I feel pain reading this and even looking at the pictures.

I never even knew dolphins could be found in this part of the world.

Dolphins are so intelligent, infact their intelligence is next to human. Anyone who kills a dolphin can kill a human.

Watching these creatures in water is amazing.... their stroke; my major....only swimmers will grab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SpikenardSlim(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
If to say na Shark sef e beta.Buh dolphins are so human friendly

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
Why are u all giving ursef headache God gave us power over all animals...you people are shouting harmless creature abeg the goat , fowl and fish you people eat, how do they hurt us...stupid set of hypocrite
Between a chimpanzee and a chicken which will you kill? I know you will not kill a chimpanzee cos of it's close to us in intelligence and appearance. Same way most people will not kill dogs for being a favourite pet for humans. Dolphins are intelligent and extremely human friendly. So it doesn't appear cool killing such creatures.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mikron(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:
it is ur family and future generations God will punish

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xreal: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
mikron:
it is ur family and future generations God will punish

Ignore am abeg.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ericmor: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dolphins helped a friend of my why traveling by road to Europe why trying to cross d sea by showing them the way when they are lost and even notified the U.N when a boat capsized. Is a friendly creature

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
People shouldn't get upset about this things there are people that eat human beings in this country.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Tomorrow someone like u would be insulting government when after all Nigeria is going like u prayed.
Someone like u will be praying for a job after ur curses on the nation and when u don't get it u will be blaming ur innocent village people.
SMH.

For ur info, people are buying lands, cars, houses, etc on a daily bases.
If u know u know.
Try to be positive irrespective of ur anger on the leaders of the nation.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
wayne4loan:
That man should be arrested angry

Someone saw dolphin. He caught it, killed it and will sell/eat it.
You have no job. You cannot hunt a single animal. You are afraid of snake, rat, everything.
You are afraid of your own African forest.
You cannot defend yourself from hot sun, heavy rain, cold or wind. You cannot defend yourself from attackers, robbers.
You cannot build a house. You cannot survive outside your daddy and mummy's house...
-
Nigerian graduates continue to wait for "government" to give them breast milk to drink.

Continue to worship dolphin.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sinof(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oyetboy:
That fuucker should be hanged for killing that innocent dolphin � angry angry
What's The Difference Between You And Buhari/his Fulani Kinsmen Who Kill And Advocate The Killing Of Human Beings As Payback For The Death Of Cows

2 Likes

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by friendl: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Better mumu ,this pic changed my mood
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by petuniaevents(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh my God. Why would he even kill a dolphin?!!! This is animal cruelty. Pure and simple

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
delzbaba:
People shouldn't get upset about this things there are people that eat human beings in this country.

A dolphin is an animal. All animals are under man. Man has been given divine authority over every other creature. He can eat anyone he likes.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
Why are u all giving ursef headache God gave us power over all animals...you people are shouting harmless creature abeg the goat , fowl and fish you people eat, how do they hurt us...stupid set of hypocrite

Dumb mofo
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
ericmor:
Dolphins helped a friend of my why traveling by road to Europe why trying to cross d sea by showing them the way when they are lost and even notified the U.N when a boat capsized. Is a friendly creature

My best pet as a kid was chicken. I played with chicken up and down the compound. But it did not celebrate Christmas with me.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by daclint(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dolphin!?, no Nah, this guy fall my hand, dolphin wey Don save people tire for ocean, very friendly creature. Anyways in Nigeria everything is possible

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
xreal:
I feel pain reading this and even looking at the pictures.

I never even knew dolphins could be found in this part of the world.

Dolphins are so intelligent, infact their intelligence is next to human. Anyone who kills a dolphin can kill a human.

Watching these creatures in water is amazing.... their stroke; my major....only swimmers will grab.

Do you know that sardine is a fish? Thousands of them swimming in the ocean. Do you know they swim here in our coastal waters? Yet YOU will wait for whitemen to come to our coastal waters, catch sardine, catch Titus, catch mackerels, then take them back to their land, package them and then YOU wikk import these same fish again into Nigeria to eat?

What do you know?
Continue to live at the ABSOLUTE mercy of the Whitman. Be petting dolphin O.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood / Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.