Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) (16867 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Iphone 14 Leaks And Rumors – Everything We Know So Far About Apple’s New Iphone / Iphone 13 Rumors: Release Date, Price, Design, Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by techki33: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2018
It's hard to believe that just weeks after Samsung released its Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, we're already talking about the Galaxy S10. But such is the technology world we live in.

In truth, the Galaxy S10 and, presumably, the S10+ promise to be the most important Samsung releases in years. The handsets will go up against three new iPhones from Apple that are expected to debut this fall, and the new Galaxies could be the first from Samsung to offer 3D face scanners.

Of course, things very well could change dramatically in the coming months. Regardless, here's what we've heard about the Galaxy S10 so far.

SOURCE: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need to Know

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by techki33: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
techki33:
It's hard to believe that just weeks after Samsung released its Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, we're already talking about the Galaxy S10. But such is the technology world we live in.

In truth, the Galaxy S10 and, presumably, the S10+ promise to be the most important Samsung releases in years. The handsets will go up against three new iPhones from Apple that are expected to debut this fall, and the new Galaxies could be the first from Samsung to offer 3D face scanners.

Of course, things very well could change dramatically in the coming months. Regardless, here's what we've heard about the Galaxy S10 so far.

SOURCE: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need to Know

A 3D face scanner

Samsung has been criticized for not having a 3D face scanner to compete with the Face ID in Apple's iPhone X. But a report from The Investor says that Samsung has partnered with 3D camera firm Mantis Vision to finally get a 3D scanner into the Galaxy S10.

Not much is known about the feature yet, but it's believed that the Mantis Vision technology will be able to compete on the same level as the Face ID feature on the iPhone X.

True bezel-free design, in-screen fingerprint reader

Samsung is clearly a believer in a bezel-less design and will likely remain so in 2019. In fact, according to a report in The Indian Express, the World Intellectual Property Organization recently published a Samsung patent filing that describes a new smartphone design featuring a completely bezel-less design.

Better yet, the patent shows a fingerprint scanner under the display, suggesting that this feature could also make its way to a Galaxy handset. While it's unclear whether the patent design will appear in the Galaxy S10, there's a good chance we'll see some sort of design overhaul in 2019.

Sticking with Qualcomm
In a move that could inform what happens in the Galaxy S10, Samsung in February announced that it had invested $5.6 billion in a new factory to build 7-nanometer chipsets. Not only would that allow for a smaller chip, but it would also pave the way for the company to make a variety of design changes with the extra room it'll have inside the handset.............................

Release date
It's too soon to predict the exact release date for the Galaxy S10, but if history is any guide, Samsung will likely stick to a similar timetable in 2019 as in other years. That means you should expect to see the new handset announced at next year's Mobile World Congress show, which gets underway Feb. 25. If Samsung follows a similar pattern for the S10 as did for the S9, the new phone would hit shelves by mid-March 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Osasnidas(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
such is life,pple never get money to buy s5 sef.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
such is life,pple never get money to buy s5 sef.
s5 ke? I still dey 2 grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by yeman1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
I still dey pray to buy Galaxy note 4

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2018
SAMSUNG : KING OF PHONES!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by donbenie(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2018
I think Samsung is more interested in the Note 9 right now than the next S series..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by momodub: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Achillesdam500(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by S3ttingz: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Does it comes with a cooling system too?

Anyway

Very clean Sony system for sell
Ram 2Gig
Hard drive 160 Gig
Window 7 professional
Back up 2hrs
Wireless
Bluetooth

Location Abeokuta
Asking price 40k

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Nwosahnonso(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Nothing worth dying for continue I will surely see Galaxy S20

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by adaksbullet: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Vancancy upon vancancing undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by pawesome(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Keep on confusing us as buhari and APC re doing to us....

Una Neva finish with one but dn de plan to lunch anoda
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by adaksbullet: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2018
adaksbullet:
Vancancy upon vancancing undecided
varity upon varity I mean sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by dayveed1(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Still rocking my s7 edge a beg... Maybe next year I will buy s8+

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by tolulope1990(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2018
And where is the complete list of the looters cos I still don't understand why Fashola, Amechi and Co are excluded

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by DAVID133: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2018
April fool

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Namdeenero(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2018
adaksbullet:
Varity ko variety ni

8 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by KingOvo(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2018
adaksbullet:
Broke people anthem grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by pinpinkay: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2018
adaksbullet:
na calabar accent u dey use type nii grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by princeade86(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2018
all na wash jo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by zinaunreal(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Nothing new. Phone manufacturers have not been innovative for a while. They keep spinning back and forth. When invisible phones come out let me know grin

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Pidginwhisper: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Wey I still dey contribute money for S7edge. S9&S9+ never sell finish. shocked shocked Aye Oyinbo o ni da! angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by adaksbullet: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Namdeenero:
Varity ko variety ni
whot are u no? undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by adaksbullet: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2018
pinpinkay:
na calabar accent u dey use type nii grin grin
I I'm from London,USA cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by adaksbullet: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2018
KingOvo:

Broke people anthem grin grin
undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Orpe7(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2018
See as samsung just made my s7 edge obsolete. Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Yahoogirl: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
I'm still using my s7 edge.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Jackyboy: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
CAN IT TELEPORT ME.........OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.