Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski (56486 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by BloggerDonald: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Shared With Caption ..

Beware of fake prophets with their so called miracles,my family just been victimized by fake bishop prophet doctor onovwiona Emmanuel off mountain of prayer ministry ikewun street by water board road jesse town, he's been sleeping with my wife extorting Lot's of money from her in the name of spiritual works, right now I had summoned the idiot and my wife to the council of elders Jesse town after bruising him up at jesse garage lagos park on the 27th mach, so please come to oguedion town hall for the complete hearing on coming wednesday 4th of April 2018 witnesses and evidence's are on standby thank you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1675004879253454&id=100002318756716

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by tayebest(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
stoopid Randy pastors every where! angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Olalan(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
We are in the last days,

6 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Uyiii: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
* 'right now, I had summoned the idiot and my wife..'
* 'these are the photos of the idiot that's extorting..'

Lol, these lines really cracked me upcheesy, the husband addressing his wife's pastor as an idiot is really funny and kinda measure how much he would love to exercise his fist with some punches on the pastor's already flaccid face and if possible get rid of his moustache looking like the red sea separated by Moses's rodcheesy

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by 36govs: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by NwaNimo1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol......please post a pic of the woman in question

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by loadedvibes: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Your wife's pics please

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by abike12(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
eleyi gidi gan o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by jamael(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
This are the kind of things that happens when Christians leave the duty of getting close to God through His word to their pastors, priests and prophets.

The Bible says in Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues"

When 'believers' begin to run after signs and miracles at all cost, expect them to be taken advantaged of by the devil.

Read your Bible lest you fall prey to all these wolves in sheep clothing who have charisma with no character, gifts with no grace and power without purity.

Lord have mercy!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Kingpee2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mountain of wife mounter’s pastor should the right word to be used ..

5 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by CriticMaestro: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ah jez don't get how someone will open his arse just for deliverance Abi na jaz

4 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Skepticus: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

Sore loser, just accept the sad fact that your wife just got snatched by a handsome demon with probably, a good dick too.

Man up, and address the issues that made the slut, you call a wife, to be dicked hard by that Adonis instead of calling your fellow man out whose only offernce is that, he has a good game than you have.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
I have been saying it all along for the past 6-7 years on Nairaland and I will say it again..

WE NEED TO RETURN TO THE GODS OF OUR ANCESTORS!

TO HELL WITH PISSLAM AND FRAUDIANITY!

Let us rebuild our ancestral shrines in our homes and villages, towns and cities, destroy the monopoly of these terrorist alfas and pastorpreneurs. Let us reclaim what is rightfully our.

The Gods are cursing us ever since we abandoned them to these middle eastern hocus pocus cults and we have still not yet learnt our lesson.
Let us rebuild our nature and forests and worship the Gods in peace and good health.

THE GODS FOR NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Ellabae(f): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na wa o. Fake pastors everywhere
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by OboOlora(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don’t believe she was brainwashed. She’s probably just loose and even ur meiguard might be bonking her

12 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
thank God my wife is still a virgin

7 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by oluwasegun007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
if he has no evidence to his claim, then am out.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Gkay1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmm
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by wiloy2k8(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
fake pastors everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
What are the Christards up to now?
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by salesforce: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
really
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by ebenice(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
end time prophet

why sleep with another man's wife

but why are NL mods so quick in placing thread such as this on Fp?......which most times degenerate to religious e-fight

3 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by soberdrunk(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Someone cannot just help his fellow man with 'deliverance' for his wife again? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by laffwitmi: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
All these yahoo yahoo pastors...

Christianity is a scam -- Nnamdi Cownu grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by naijjaman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shame on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.