Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,096 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

When She Is In Control, You're Screwed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is In Control, You're Screwed (2764 Views)

Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / Man Caught Wife Being Screwed By Boyfriend: Couple Beat Bf (video) / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by AndreSalvatore: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
There's one mistake I always continue to make, even though I KNOW I'm making it, and it's frustrating!
Even if things are going well, DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO A WOMAN ON THE FIRST FEW DATES!
Leave some mystery in it. Knowing less about you will make her more intrigued, more interested in seeing you more, to learn more.
If a first date is going well, I ALWAYS end up getting really deep with a woman and telling her personal stuff about myself, and we end up knowing each other inside and out by the end of the night.
What pisses me off is I KNOW that's a mistake, but something's stopping me from doing something about it.

Case in point: I met a woman a couple weeks ago, and I closed for the phone number successfully. I think I did everything right in our first conversation and in closing for the number. I met her on a Monday and waited till Friday afternoon to call.

I was doing everything right, and her interest level was high. So I set up a date for Saturday, and that's where I begin to screw up...
She

4 Likes

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are right op... Some ladies love mystery. Guys must learn how to play hard to get too, Going all at once can be boring and it shows you as cheap too cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by MhizzAJ(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okay
Next!!!
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by donstan18: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Okay Next!!!
Did the Op make sense?

1 Like

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Preshy561(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
nonsense talk,all these broke guys that can't go a day without talking about ladies.
I wonder which gender is obsessed with each other,since we have more males creating threads about their female counterparts.

don't go and hustle.

9 Likes

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by MhizzAJ(f): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Did the Op make sense?
I wish i understood the epistle
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by agbonkamen(f): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Some guys are stupid sha grin

1 Like

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by donstan18: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I wish i understood the epistle

I didn't aswell, but I think he's tryna say that it's wrong and dangerous for a man to allow a woman be in control of him.

As a woman, do you think he made sense?
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
agbonkamen:
Some guys are stupid sha grin
the post or what?
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by eelipumper(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Its a "mistake" the first time but afterwards one just purely foolish.
Be wise brother. Its not just about the girls. This trait will affect you all Round. Work on your self esteem. Don't remain a weakling.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by MhizzAJ(f): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

I didn't aswell, but I think he's tryna say that it's wrong and dangerous for a man to allow a woman be in control of him.

As a woman, do you think he made sense?
Oh i see
It's not wrong and i don't think it's dangerous
There are ways a woman would control a man and he wouldn't know he's being controlled

I didn't read that epistle
Thanks for summarising
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by donstan18: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oh i see
It's not wrong and i don't think it's dangerous
There are ways a woman would control a man and he wouldn't know he's being controlled

I didn't read that epistle
Thanks for summarising

Far from the Op's point.

If I may ask, do women feel more comfortable controlling a man or being controlled by a man? cheesy

If you don't mind.
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by MhizzAJ(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Far from the Op's point.

If I may ask, do women feel more comfortable controlling a man or being controlled by a man? cheesy

If you don't mind.
cheesy grin
Why have you now decided to do a Q/A session with me this afternooncheesy
Let's keep the thread alive anyways

I'll speak for myself
I feel more comfortable controlling a man
I feel safe that way

1 Like

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by AndreSalvatore: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Girls on here be throwing tantrums here n there...

Maybe I’ve just got a big ego, but I love it when attractive women pursue me. It’s damned refreshing to sit back, relax, and enjoy the influx of feminine energy. Don’t you agree?

But yet again, u might want to ask how's that possible bro!

Its called reverse psychology....

3 Likes

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by donstan18: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
cheesy grin Why have you now decided to do a Q/A session with me this afternooncheesy Let's keep the thread alive anyways
I'll speak for myself I feel more comfortable controlling a man I feel safe that way
Well, I see no wrong, since it's for yourself.
In total, you love and pray for weak men cheesy
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why Would You Even Allow A Woman be In Control Of You
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by MhizzAJ(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Well, I see no wrong, since it's for yourself.

In total, you love and pray for weak men cheesy

It's not as if i love and pray for weak mengrin

But i love to be in charge cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Fejos(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's not as if i love and pray for weak mengrin
But i love to be in charge cheesy grin
In charge of weak men
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by sylvez(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
the thing wey weak me about this your post be say, you just dey generalise your foolishness.... this your opinion is not applicable to every guy na....

I first saw her on a Saturday morning, she didn't see me back lolz
fortunately I saw her again in church on Sunday morning, I approached her, we exchanged numbers.
she just visited the area, so she had to travel on Tuesday, we went on a date on Monday...
To cut the long story short, till today our love still dey grow and I'm still in control....
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by YorubaAssasin: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
wait... what am I doing here sef? Wrong turn, my bad. undecided

Oops... sorry guys. ***Leaves the lovers thread***
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by 6inches: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
nonsense talk,all these broke guys that can't go a day without talking about ladies.
I wonder which gender is obsessed with each other,since we have more males creating threads about their female counterparts.

don't go and hustle.
can you show us your account balance ma'am cool.All you know how to do best is label any guy broke. angry
Thunder fire that your cesspit angry
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by robotix: 6:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

don't go and hustle.
he is right! You all just like denying shiiit
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Preshy561(f): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018
robotix:
he is right! You all just like denying shiiit
nawa o is your brain paining you this morning. please don't mention me again.
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by AndreSalvatore: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2018
sylvez:
the thing wey weak me about this your post be say, you just dey generalise your foolishness.... this your opinion is not applicable to every guy na....

I first saw her on a Saturday morning, she didn't see me back lolz
fortunately I saw her again in church on Sunday morning, I approached her, we exchanged numbers.
she just visited the area, so she had to travel on Tuesday, we went on a date on Monday...
To cut the long story short, till today our love still dey grow and I'm still in control....
bro, i tell u what! The very day she starts getting comfortable with u gon' be signalling the very end to ur relationship... Did i hear u just say how? Is this simple - "mystery"
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by AndreSalvatore: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Would You Even Allow A Woman be In Control Of You
mehn i was naive then... Really don't know how "mystery" works in a relationship... I was making it way to easy for them. No challenge, no value whatsoever... I was just going all out like a dumbass lol...

Guess what?

"Nice guys" don't thrive much in relationship... They r mostly the backup plan..

I tell u what again?

Its never a good position...
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2018
AndreSalvatore:
mehn i was naive then... Really don't know how "mystery" works in a relationship... I was making it way to easy for them. No challenge, no value whatsoever... I was just going all out like a dumbass lol...

Guess what?

"Nice guys" don't thrive much in relationship... They r mostly the backup plan..

I tell u what again?

Its never a good position...
You Made A Mistake... Move On And Be Smarter...

These Ladies Will Easily Cheat On Men They Control... While They Worship Men Treat Their Fvck ups...
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by Sunexy(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol @ the person that loves and prays for weak men...even when you have conquered that weak guy, u will jump to another weak guy to conquer
grin cheesy
Re: When She Is In Control, You're Screwed by sylvez(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
AndreSalvatore:
bro, i tell u what! The very day she starts getting comfortable with u gon' be signalling the very end to ur relationship... Did i hear u just say how? Is this simple - "mystery"

do you mean "uncomfortable" ??

seriously I feel like flogging you for giving me the head ache of trying to put meaning to this your comment, and you're here talking mystery....

pls modify your comment and stop adding mystery to it.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? / . / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.