Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do (3348 Views)

My Campus, My Zoo. See How This Fresh Nigerian Student Finished This Article / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by kinzhealth: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
My Boyfriend request sex please what can I do? and am not ready for it ANy advice, and he’s also threatening me to break up

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/02/my-campus-boyfriend-request-sex-please-what-can-i-do/
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by ABSAO(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
dnt be stingy now :Pdnt be stingy now
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Bajoagbo: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tell him to go to hell and have serious SEX with SATAN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by MistadeRegal(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bajoagbo:
Tell him to go to hell and have serious SEX with SATAN.

Liked and shared.
Best reply ever.

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by babyfaceafrica: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
When you too will be asking for money?

3 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by ennyjay72(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
When you too will be asking for money?
u have said it all,ladies and money,later they will say guys are asking them for sex,mtcheeew
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
he is ur boyfriend, and u no wan give am pkekus.but u do collect money from him.u want make konji kill d guy

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by YorubaAssasin: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Do you ask him for money or does he spend his hard-earned / yahoo-earned money on you?

If yes... then you're CRAZY! You're a THIEF!

1 Like

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Jackossky(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Do you ask him for money or does he spend his hard-earned / yahoo-earned money on you?

It yes... then you're CRAZY! You're a THIEF!

Kikikikikik

Pure savagery
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Dammylois(f): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
If you are not ready then don't do it...If he wants to break up he should do so,no be by force...sex won't keep him for long either

5 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Nightking04(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Does he spend moderately or you are a demanding type...If you are cash demanding type, drone strike fall on you for asking us sh^t

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm concerned about the adjective 'campus'. grin Are there others? Do they get to have sex with you? If they do, I dont see why you should deny your 'campus boyfriend'.

7 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by sylvez(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
All these foolish girls that have done traditional marriage before coming to school will now come and be playing with some innocent boys heart ...calling them campus boyfriend .... may the god of Buhari strike you all to .....

2 Likes

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Ay04z(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
sylvez:
All these foolish girls that have done traditional marriage before coming to school will now come and be playing with some innocent boys heart ...calling them campus boyfriend .... may the god of Buhari strike you all to .....
blood of Habakkuk's. shocked see curse.
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by TonyBankz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dammylois:
If you are not ready then don't do it...If he wants to break up he should do so,no be by force...sex won't keep him for long either
Will u keep kwayet
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by TonyBankz(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
he is ur boyfriend, and u no wan give am pkekus.but u do collect money from him.u want make konji kill d guy
Ah taya o,if u cannot gv it to him just kee ursef nd fly away
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by jidxin(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2018
kinzhealth:
My Boyfriend request sex please what can I do? and am not ready for it ANy advice, and he’s also threatening me to break up

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/02/my-campus-boyfriend-request-sex-please-what-can-i-do/

This is a question but wats d essence of giving uvan answer when the person is not here....anyway before going into any relationship always have a clear cut agreement or understanding as to what you are getting into. So if after this and having intimated him of a no sex relationship and he still keep demanding just dump his sorry ass
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Dammylois(f): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2018
TonyBankz:
Will u keep kwayet
is it your kwayet
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Onyenna(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2018
One question please,..... Have you been taking money from him?....
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Supreme01: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2018
did I c campus boy friend, so u get other once outside campus an does once deserve to eat d forbiden tree abi?
When d boy force enter una co say rape abi..When you were busy ordering chicken leg with salad and moi moi,5 &alive with boy school fee u didn't shout rape.when u were licking 5 ice creams no rape abi
If u no giv am his right Buhari will ear dis.

1 Like

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by akinzgist(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by LarryBeryl(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Bleep his brain out, make him miss lectures, drain his pocket money and he'll come here to shout "How a girl ruined my life"
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Dammylois:
same as the girl. Sex won't keep her for long too
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Yahayablessing(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
SINCE U DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO EEHH SEXUALLY SEX UR SEX GUY TOH, COS NA SEX HIM WANT HIM NO LOVE YOU, NO RUN DE ASK
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Lipscomb(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2018
I wonder when sex turn to a thing of argument. Before I start dating I will tell you what I want.This stupid girl double dating and that of her campus boyfriend might be her ATM .
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by rerhji(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2018
d fact he is a campus bf as u called it .....he has every right to stamp and append his pricky signature on u.....
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Kylekent59: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
You see, young lady what you seem not to understand is this; now your boyfriend had been spending on you for quit long and as a result of that,you have no other option than to submit. He spends on you and in return you offer your body to him.

You should know well that is how boyfriend and girlfriend life is. So to other girls out there ,the day you choose to accept him is the day you give him access to your body.

Although,this is aberration but it's now standard and highly practiced among friends.

Let me advise you
Once you have entered that room you have entered ooo and you are gonna be entangled in it. What do I mean? Once you have sex with him it continues like that and it will be very difficult to stop. And also get ready for abortion and some other illicit acts.

Abstinence is the best. But there are also advantages if you agree to him.

You will know how sweet sex is

You will know how relationship goes
You will be well conducted etc.

But as a Christian better be chastised.
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Efemoneyreal: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Orr
When a man is convinced that smelling ladies underwear is his destiny in life, this happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPTAoti9oE

Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by virud: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
What have you been doing with your off campus boy friends?
How did you handle their sex request{s}?
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Mofe72: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
SMH at the stupid replies here. If you don't want sex, tell him NO. Meanwhile, try and maintain financial independence so as to avoid stories that touch.

If it doesn't workout, move on.

It's the same ignorant guys here that will insult a woman for having sex, they will still insult her for refusing to have sex. Common sense is not common.
Re: My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do by Bestypretty: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just passing..... www.schoolcrayon.com

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend (Photos) / UK: CCTV Camera Captures Secondary School Girl Sniffing Hard Drug In Class / Kogi State University Admission List For 20102011 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.