Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? (16849 Views)

Poll: YARADUA'S OR DAGRIN'S DEATH WHICH PAINED U MORE? b SINCERE

YARADUA: 26% (5 votes)
DAGRIN: 73% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by femikay149(m): 5:20am On May 07, 2010
b sincere
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by basktmout: 5:28am On May 07, 2010
Hey!F.UCK you!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Bollycom: 5:30am On May 07, 2010
To b honesty! Both of dem av contribute their quater 2 dis natn. I want 2 do dan dem in life
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 07, 2010
Da grin's. I wept
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by marvix(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2010
Yaradua d most sincere president eva in our history
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nigerd(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2010
What Value is Dagrin? Yaradua is so sincere,  I will missed him. for that fact that the wife made him useless,
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2010
@poster, you must be high on fermented Zobo.
Yaradua was a leader we never had.He meant well and he will surely be missed.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by otukpo(f): 9:53am On May 07, 2010
marvix:

seconded

Niger_d:

What Value is Dagrin? Yaradua is so sincere, I will missed him. for that fact that the wife made him useless,

Who is Dagrin?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Justcash(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2010
I miss Barrack'Ogrin more. I miss his lyrical contribution to the growth of Nigerian hip hop. He was very promising.
I miss Yar'adua too, but not as much as Dagrin, Probably because I dint feel his political impact like the way I felt Dagrin's lyrical Impact.

1 Like

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Suntemi(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2010
Justcash:

I miss Barrack'Ogrin more. I miss his lyrical contribution to the growth of Nigerian hip hop. He was very promising.
I miss Yar'adua too, but not as much as Dagrin, Probably because I dint feel his political impact like the way I felt Dagrin's lyrical Impact.

Same Here.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Godalone(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2010
ferari90:

@poster, you must be high on fermented Zobo.
Yaradua was a leader we never had.He meant well and he will surely be missed.
seconded
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Dotman01(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2010
Ofcourse Da grin, i wept
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by violent(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2010
its amazing how Nairalanders change their mind like the weather.

Some minutes ago, this same late president was being called different names; Yaraclueless, Yaradie, Yaramonkey, Yaradumb!

. . . few minutes afterwards, his death was announced, he became the best leader ever!

Damn bloody hypocrites!

I coulda bet half of those that were saying "I'd miss Yaradua" were here sometimes ago to wish him dead!.

Damn bloody hypocrites!

As for the post, i'd miss neither of them!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by sjeezy8: 12:42pm On May 07, 2010
Dagrin!!!! I was really sad yooo.
He had a bright future in front of him.
Yaradua was nothing because he already lived his corrupt life.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by nowal: 6:47pm On May 07, 2010
may be this will help you

as at 6:30pm naija time today, check the stats of the 2 official blogs as regards the two of them

Topic pages replies viewers
Da Grin Is Dead! « (2) (3) , (18) (19) 604 51522

President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead « (2) (3) , (16) (17) 536 16604
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by femikay149(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2010
let b sincere , pardon me if am blunt apart from the amnesty programme wot oda significant thing did yaradua do,
does dat say he was sincere , was he sincere when he said he was fit enough to govern, remember he even challenged evry1 to a game of squah,
its funny h will forget his nicknma BABA GO SLOW,

Its 7 point agenda which of dem did he implement

His promise to declare a state of emergency in power, he neva did,

luk around r pple really mourning him becos he didnt ve any direct impact on their life

Certainly the comparison mite be cruel, bt at least DAGRIN LEFT ME wit gud music that am still jamming , the air waves jammed, NIGERIA ALL OVER THE WORLD mourned.

Even in d uk they were passing text msgs that they r selling aso-ebi for YARADUA,

PLS , I FELT DAGRIN'S DEATH MORE, BECOS IF HE WAS ALIVE HE COULD VE DONE BETTER , UNLIKE, I WNT MENTION
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by walata44(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2010
Your definition of sincerety please! I miss Dagrin. Yaradua can rot in hell, sometimes you think Nigerian deserve the leader they get.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by femikay149(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2010
walata44:

sometimes you think Nigerian deserve the leader they get.

bitter truth,
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by metalgong5(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2010
Who is Dagrin? . . . . . . The ugly 50 Cent wannabe. . . pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Shock(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2010
what exactly should we miss about Yaradua?

Criminals got away under his watch, many thanks to the then AGF

He didn't have a firm garsp of his administration, he rather much let external influences control him.

He, as well as Turai left the country unmanned for months, paving way for disgruntled elements as well as a near military takeover

He promised a 7 point agenda and he failed at it

Our educational system is still bad

Power remains something to only be dreamt about in the country.

Why exactly, pray tell, should we miss the late President.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by femikay149(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2010
metal-gong:

Who is Dagrin? . . . . . . The ugly 50 Cent wannabe. . . pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

D GUY OFFEND U, OR NA BEEF?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2010
nowal:

may be this will help you

as at 6:30pm naija time today, check the stats of the 2 official blogs as regards the two of them

Da Grin Is Dead! « (2) (3) , (18) (19) 604 51522
In 15 days

nowal:

President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead « (2) (3) , (16) (17) 536 16604
In 3 days.

Adjust for time difference and compare.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by udezue(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2010
None. I dont who dagrin is neither have heard his songs.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by RoadStar: 5:53pm On May 08, 2010
I would say Dagrin . (A young man cut down @ his prime)
Yar'adua was already dead to me, he died last December and it pained me then !
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2010
Dagrin by a million miles.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nigerd(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2010
I read through, and i discover that some people prefered Dagrin to their parents, cry for ur self not for a man that has no values to ur life.
pls the music sang, hw much of it added values to ur life?

i just wonder hw many thinks and beleive to have mentor in useless musicians
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by udezue(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2010
Lol I know dead artist that i miss but thats only coz they made good music so in essence i am really missing their music not them in particular cos i have no personal relationship with them. Some people dey make me laugh.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by EzeUche(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2010
Didn't really listen to Dagrin so.  undecided   Mehm whenever I was on facebook when the guy died, his pictures were on all the profile pics. I was like who d hell is he? Nuccas were even comparing him to Biggie and 2pac. Dey craze!!! tongue

Well you know the answer.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Robotnik: 10:36pm On May 08, 2010
Justcash:

best line ever
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by udezue(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2010
Lol @ comparing him to 2pac and Biggie. lol
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by udezue(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2010
Bia EzeUche. I feel like I know u on facebook but I might be wrong. anyway shaa. Nsogbu adighi
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by eros(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2010
Sagamite:

Dagrin by a million miles.

Well said.

I miss Dagrin like mad. I still can't believe he is really dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki: "The President Buhari We Met Was Witty And Healthy" / 2 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Enrol In National Open University / Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.