Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland (1694 Views)

Hardly You Find An Igbo Girl With Big Boobs. / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. / He Hardly Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by UDUJ(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
purem:

I just take a brief glance at the thread and all I could see is two immature ladies fighting over a jobless dude

I already said it that if a lady should fight a guy must be behind the brouhaha

Have you seen ladies fighting over tangible things?

If nor fighting over jobless but good looking dude?

Those ladies just disappointed me

Yeah it was really painful to read.

It is pathetic when grown ass women engage in social media battles over a man! Actually, it is pathetic for grown ass women to engage in any kind of battle over a man.

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Most cyberbullies, snitches, blabbermouths, trolls, instigators...etc on NL are males.

Have there been female-female fights? Yes.
Same way there have been more male-male, then male-female is the most frequent...with the guy most times being the attacker.

No one should tell me about bro code, maturity and malice. It's beyond that. I've been here long enough to know all the major e-fights, how they started and went down. Though I never comment on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by boyjo: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Op there's one thread in d family section that will counter this your claim.
I think three girls were on heat yesterday
Jane Julie ...kinda
Lala and shinaluara.
The word bitch this bitch that was flying in the air yesterday

Mention me on the thread? grin
Re: You Hardly See Females Bullying Each Other On Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Many guys here are angry and frustrated and they are ever ready to vent their frustrations on anyone.

They don't know how to handle their emotions properly and keep it in check.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. / Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? / vote wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.