Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber (1277 Views)

I Initially Had Problem Convincing Men To Patronise Me – Lagos Female Barber / Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers / Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please guy this survey is for a business plan

Between male barber and female barber which do you prefer to cut your hairs and why.

#FOD #dominique

Re: Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber by henrygale(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Never seen nor had a female barber do my hair....bit a female barber will be fun to see or work on males' hair, especially the pretty ones.
Provided the female barber is good at her craft, she also need to be attractive coz u know guys are moved mostly by what they see. cheesy ..before u know it, they will be queueing up to have their turn on her barbing chair.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
henrygale:
Never seen nor had a female barber do my hair....bit a female barber will be fun to see or work on males' hair, especially the pretty ones.
Provided the female barber is good at her craft, she also need to be attractive coz u know guys are moved mostly by what they see. cheesy ..before u know it, they will be queueing up to have their turn on her barbing chair.
awesome bro
Re: Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Business forum

Chaiii your views na
Re: Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Hmm guys

Which one

(1) (Reply)

Become Paga Agent Today / Sport Betting / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.