Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government (12254 Views)

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Ebonyi State SSG, Prof Ben Odoh Resigns (photos) / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:
Hmmmm... Is Eboyi state in Nigeria?
keep disgracing ur family.

Comn 36states and capital, u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Princedaniel: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2018
SoNature:

APC cannot win in Ebonyi State

APC will not win because of Buhari, but because Paul okorie will likely contest on APC's platform.

Ebonyians would rather have Buhari voted back than Umahi.

Watch.

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Princedaniel:
I repeat again, before November this year; only Rachel Umahi will be standing by Umahi. This is prophetic.

Below was a comment I made sometime last year.

i disagree with u.

Umahi is not a saint YES

But far far better than Elechi and his cohorts.

The secretary is making noise bcoz thy is no money for him to steal .
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Funnicator:

he'll lose. in otherwords apc is winning ebonyi in 2019 ?
i laugh in Japanese.

Na only ur camp go vote apc
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by sylvez(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2018
I wish Dave can just appoint me now, so that I can right all the wrongs in our dear Ebonyi State....
I personally believe that every organization has leaders who drive that organization, they also have their leadership style. When a surbodinate is having his own goal and vision different from that of his boss, then disagreements becomes inevitable and the best thing is to resign which the ssg has done, this does not mean that the governor is a tyrant neither does it mean that the ssg is not loyal, it means that we can't have two captains in a boat.

Ordinarily, your surbodinates are to help you run with your vision, everything they do in their various offices should be geared towards pursuing and achieving your (boss) vision. that is why values and integrity is far more important and better than position, fame or wealth.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Princedaniel: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2018
pesinfada:
i disagree with u.

Umahi is not a saint YES

Who's comparing Umahi and Elechi here?

As for odoh, read my earlier posts on this thread to see my opinion about him. His letter did not move me one bit because we know he's playing games. His signature and accent was used to steal without being settled.

He just has to pay for his stupidity and greed. A so called professor and youth for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Corrinthians(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
What is the use of adding "Professor of Geophysics" in the end? sad sad

Very useless conclusion to a good letter. angry
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by shallysgirl: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Funnicator:

he'll lose. in otherwords apc is winning ebonyi in 2019 ?
How?Apga for Ebonyi.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by ume(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:
your father there,mumu
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Suffernomore: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:

undecided
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Suffernomore: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2018
pesinfada:
keep disgracing ur family.

Comn 36states and capital, u don't know.

ORDINARY STATES
SKULL WITH NO BRAIN INSIDE.
THESE JUVENILES

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by stanley102(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:

No sir. Eboyi state is not in Nigeria but Ebonyi state is.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Mekanus(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:
In a bid to sound sarcastic, you just made a fool of your generation. Even kindergarten toddlers can tell the 36 states and capital in Nigeria. Keep fooling yourself, dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by yemi15(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
goziedave:
Sir, you may wish to know that our Civil and Public service are at it's lowest ebb in our administration since the creation of this State.

- Nuggets from Prof Ben Odoh' s resignation bombshell to Umahi.

Ebonyi belings to all of us.

That conclusion was something else! Phew!

Ebonyi State, you have a tyrant in charge SMH. No wonder he is close to Buhari, another tyrant.

Well-written resignation letter for these parts, these professor knows his onions and he go school.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Mike4S: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Your argument is baseless. No one in his right sense will do that.
Princedaniel:

PDP was going to rig the election and so the greedy odoh quickly struck a deal with the Umahi on the eve of the election.

A so called professor of geophysics could not stand his ground and go to court should inec announce wrong results.

It even hurts more that he's a youth.

Gutless and very greedy human being. He disappointed thousands of electorates. But he didn't know Umahi practices the whole 48 laws of power. Of which one is to crush your enemy totally. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Princedaniel: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mike4S:
Your argument is baseless. No one in his right sense will do that.

Are you saying Obinna ogba from nkalagu minority group won odoh from Ezza majority group in 2015?

Please know that am not for any of these men. Just stating the reality.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Mike4S: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
If Sam Egwu from the minority Mgbo can win gubernatorial election in Ebonyi, why not?
Princedaniel:

Are you saying Obinna ogba from nkalagu minority group won odoh from Ezza majority group in 2015?

Please know that am not for any of these men. Just stating the reality.

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Uzyvicks(f): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:
shut up. It's in ur village
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Uzyvicks(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:
Shut up. It's in ur village
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Princedaniel: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mike4S:
If Sam Egwu from the minority Mgbo can win gubernatorial election in Ebonyi, why not?

Haha..

Sam, a University lecturer and later a loyal commissioner was selected by the then military government. People were "compelled" to cue behind him.

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeZoro:

No, it's in Singapore.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Customer80: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
That's why I didn't sympathize with Olisa Metuh, Metuh rigged Abia election for Ikpeazu even when it's clear to all that Alex Otti won Abia gubernatorial election .
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Grupo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Princedaniel:

APC will not win because of Buhari, but because Paul okorie will likely contest on APC's platform.

Ebonyians would rather have Buhari voted back than Umahi.

Watch.

I stopped reading when you mentioned Paul okorie. Lol. Paul okorie has no political value in Ebonyi state
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by celenas(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
My friend it's Ebonyi.. Not Eboyi... Aboki like you..
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by celenas(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=ochukwuma15 post=66398257]

No, it's in Singapore. [/quoteh]

Yea.. Its in London.. Eboyi ooo... Aboki cannot spell correctly..
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by goziedave(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
dimanche4real:
I had expected that from him and Rev. Fr. Nwali a long time ago.

You mean the political Rev. Fr.? He won't resign..
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by goziedave(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
pesinfada:
i disagree with u.

Umahi is not a saint YES

Sir, his deputy chief of staff just resigned today...

1 Like

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by goziedave(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Grupo:

I stopped reading when you mentioned Paul okorie. Lol. Paul okorie has no political value in Ebonyi state

He has no political value, yet a sitting governor is afraid of him, even when he has not started campaigning....
paul okorie will beat David Umahi hands down.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Grupo(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2018
goziedave:

He has no political value, yet a sitting governor is afraid of him, even when he has not started campaigning....
paul okorie will beat David Umahi hands down.
If you are the person in your dp, then sorry to say that you are still a kid who hasn't been actively involved in politics to understand the dynamics. Bro, I can authoritatively tell you that Paul will not win his polling unit come 2019 if decides to contest.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by EODforce: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Grupo:

. thank you my brother

Dave's strongest opposition is coming from the izzi clan ,the governorship candidate of the APC is certainly going to come from izzi

pundits are suggesting,Edeze,Edon,Nwangele,Adol Awam ,etc
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by EODforce: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
goziedave:

Sir, his deputy chief of staff just resigned today...
. Gozie,are you serious about this?

i mean Dave's deputy chief of staff resigning too?

i haven't heard about that one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec / Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government / Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.