Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

NYSC Scam Is Real! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Scam Is Real! (651 Views)

Life After Nysc Is Real: See How You Can Make 100k Weekly With Your Phone / Post Nysc Depression Is Real But You Can Avoid It! / 50% Discount For All - Don't Miss This Opportunity - It Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Scam Is Real! by lipsz(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Just a short notification to all prospective corp members.

Just as you're about registering for your mobilization, remember to stay sharp.
You'll see many people posting adverts for preferential posting or claiming to be nysc officials with the power to help you get posted to the state of your choice; abeg tread softly
70% of them will collect your money and details and you'll end up being posted to somewhere you never expected your ancestors to thread. . .

I'm not saying they are all scam, I'm just telling you to stay woke. Everybody dey find money, so don't fall a victim of 'deployment and redeployment scam'

A word they say is enough for the wise... This is more than a word, so I've saved you the stress of being 'wise'

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Scam Is Real! by G0dsent: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2018
lipsz:
Just a short notification to all prospective corp members.

Just as you're about registering for your mobilization, remember to stay sharp.
You'll see many people posting adverts for preferential posting or claiming to be nysc officials with the power to help you get posted to the state of your choice; abeg tread softly
70% of them will collect your money and details and you'll end up being posted to somewhere you never expected your ancestors to thread. . .

I'm not saying they are all scam, I'm just telling you to stay woke. Everybody dey find money, so don't fall a victim of 'deployment and redeployment scam'

A word they say is enough for the wise... This is more than a word, so I've saved you the stress of being 'wise'

True

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Nysc Cert / HEARTBREAKING!! Tears Flow As Bodies Of Corps Members Who Drowned In Taraba Rive / Platoon 3 Corps Members Seen Undergoing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.