Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel (18104 Views)

Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by GistRealm: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2018
A twitter user, @danielswags, last week begged the twitter community for a 20k retweet to feature Nigerian Popular Hip hop star, Kiss Daniel in his song in a news we bought here: https://www.nairaland.com/4429121/danielswags-begs-20k-retweet-feature#66330032

Yesterday, he reached the milestone of 21k retweet and is apparently set to have Kiss Daniel feature him in a new song we are expecting.

The super joyous man expressed his thanks and gratitude to the whole Twitter community, his fans,and Kiss Daniel who is set to collaborate with the upcoming artist.

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-who-requested-for-20k-retweet-finally-lands-21k-set-to-feature-kiss-daniel-in-new-song/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by taylor89(m): 1:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Check the time i booked this space almost 2am

If this guy ends up singing rubbish

Na black thunder go fire him

Anyway konji is bad abeg E get anybody wey no dey use him girlfriend abeg loan me make i pour one nose abeg

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2018
I trust Kiss Daniels, anything he touches becomes GOLD.

He's got the MIDAS TOUCH!

GET READY to BLOW 'Twitter User'!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Partnerbiz3: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Anyway konji is bad abeg E get anybody wey no dey use him girlfriend abeg loan me make i pour one nose abeg

Use?

Taylor abegg

2 Likes

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Benjom(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2018
He even got "Jara" cheesy

Don't submit your CV until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice: https://www..com/cv-samples

Use This Editable CV Template: http://.com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/

16 Likes

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by OKorowanta: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2018
I hope he gets it right so he can raise his family standards.
Naim be say one don escape Buhari funny tenure be dat.

10 Likes

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Abbeyme: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2018
nice.

Nigerians can be super-nice on social media. Especially in issue as this.

Only if elections would hold on social media. Only if..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by NwaAmaikpe: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

Nigerian youths and their warped passion.
Just a little fraction of those who RTd for this lost soul to have a collaboration with Kiss Daniel have a PVC.

If only we could garner people like this who are willing to chase Buhari back to Daura.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Heywhizzy(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2018
I just want to know how kiss Daniel can be tagged a HIP HOP star.. All these bloggers can't even differentiate the various genres of music.. Very soon, they'll tag M.I, a popular RnB star

I sha hope this 'learned stoner' upon the 20k retweet won't release a wack song that would make the learned want to stone him.. Wish him goodluck on the feature though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by prettyzee11(f): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2018
All the best bro. Never give up
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by lovelylad: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
wow your dream finally comes true

1 Like

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Michael781: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you jobless?? everytime always on NL...anofia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Offpoint: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Nice... lemme go search for mi handle.... I deserve to be sign in chocolate city
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by lastempero: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
No go sing one wacky music there and start disturbing our peace,buhari body odour is enuf for nigerians sad
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by zlantanfan: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Glad to have contributed my retweet to that.
Big ups to those Nairalanders and other Nigerians that ensured this, it shows how much people can go to help if they can.

Hope we also join together and kick the terrorist to daura.

Abeg the guy shouldn't give us another efe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by samzzycash(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Trust Nigerians them go help you today and tomorrow they ll feel like you don't need their support anymore simply because you don get a little them go start pulling you down again.
Ask Efe how far.
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by xreal: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Feranchek(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

See para ooo
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by ehinmowo: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
There is this unspeakable joy wells up within you when you are seeing your dreams coming alive.

May God help him achieve his dreams!
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by tolexy123: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

lol. See this unrepentant goat grin
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by xreal: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Abbeyme:
nice.

Nigerians can be super-nice on social media. Especially in issue as this.

Only if elections would hold on social media. Only if..

lol
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Blessed are those who help others achieve their dreams

1 Like

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by id4sho(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by paymentvoucher: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2018
ok
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by bamite(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2018
That mod that banned me for 3 months just for typing "Thunder fire op yansh" in a thread where fulani terrorists were killed by mambilla militia.

I hereby declare that you shall not live to see the end of this month insha allah.
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Harrynight(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2018
I luv naija social media users they can make u blow,
God bless those that retweets and bless Kiss Daniel too
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by slapandfall(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
If IamAirforce1 get sense shey e for hustle 40K Nairaland likes for Kcee so that Emoney go pity am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by izuch(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by chukslawrence(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
wow
Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Joseunlimited(f): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
We don hep ur dream now waitin for you to blow oooo

1 Like

Re: Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel by Bonjoro: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Who ever don listen to one guy song they always play on maybe hip tv? * hian hian ndigbo, hian hian ndigbo? grin the wack in that song dey shame me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-Fan / Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line / J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.