Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (24822 Views)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by lodgerill: 2:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Pa Thomas Akinola Oluwole has taken to his Facebook page to celebrate his 62 years wedding anniversary with his wife which took place England, on Easter Monday, 1956.

The Old Pa, wrote on his Facebook page:
"Dupe darling, on Easter Monday, 62 years ago, we were joined together in marriage in England. God, in his mercy and love for us, gave us caring children and good grand children. Mar God's holy name be praised. May he continue to bless us and our children and grandchildren and continue to make us a good example for others.
Happy anniversary, Dupe darling.
God bless us all abundantly."

Mrs Oluwole also wrote, thanking God for his blessings over her family:
''THANKING GOD FOR THE 62 YEARS JOURNEY OF MARRIED LIFE. WE GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS.THANK YOU AKIN DARLING FOR ALL THE CARE AND LOVE. WE THANK GOD FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND GOD FEARING CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN AND WE PRAY THAT WE SHALL BOTH FINISH WELL IN JESUS’ NAME. AMEN''

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-gushes-over-his-wife-as-they-celebrate-their-62-year-wedding-anniversary/

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Divay22(f): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2018
62 years wedding anniversary shocked shocked
Dupe darling and Akin darling.. Awww
That's so sweet. smiley smiley

More years of celebration for them kiss

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2018
lodgerill:
Pa Thomas Akinola Oluwole has taken to his Facebook page to celebrate his 62 years wedding anniversary with his wife which took place England, on Easter Monday, 1956.

The Old Pa, wrote on his Facebook page:
"Dupe darling, on Easter Monday, 62 years ago, we were joined together in marriage in England. God, in his mercy and love for us, gave us caring children and good grand children. Mar God's holy name be praised. May he continue to bless us and our children and grandchildren and continue to make us a good example for others.
Happy anniversary, Dupe darling.
God bless us all abundantly."

Mrs Oluwole also wrote, thanking God for his blessings over her family:
''THANKING GOD FOR THE 62 YEARS JOURNEY OF MARRIED LIFE. WE GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS.THANK YOU AKIN DARLING FOR ALL THE CARE AND LOVE. WE THANK GOD FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND GOD FEARING CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN AND WE PRAY THAT WE SHALL BOTH FINISH WELL IN JESUS’ NAME. AMEN''

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-gushes-over-his-wife-as-they-celebrate-their-62-year-wedding-anniversary/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Wow!
Still holding hands and calling each other sweet darlings 62yrs after their union. May I share in the grace and beauty of such a wonderful love union, Amen!

Big Congrats to Mrs and Mrs Oluwole.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by izuch(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations to them

6 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Dear God, I pray for this and more than this with wifey.

Nothing like TRUE/REAL Love.

Though, there will be quarrel and arguments, BUT, LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!

“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
I thought it's something new...everyone knows marriages in that era last.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Are they still f....uki..n..g?
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

There are 365days in a year.
Let's assume these folks have sex 350 out of the 365 days in a year.

They have been married for 62 years.
So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!
This frail, innocent looking woman has had sex almost 22 thousand times in her life.

What will the diameter, circumference and radius of her aperture be?
I just pity her p.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2018

Marriage is interesting when it works.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bsalawu: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Blessing i pray for me and my entire family

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2018
What is my business...
In just 14 months time PMB will be re - sworn in for the second term.
Ague with your ancestors
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Narldon: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2018

Meanwhile,

DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating

https://www.nairaland.com/4428734/dj-cuppy-boyfriend-asa-asika#66321777
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by abescom: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Oh my GOD I pray for this and my wife. I pray to celebrate my 62 years with my wife in good health, wealth, Good children, grand children and great grand children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Windflower(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Waow,this is soo sweet. She is even my name sake

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by prettygumi(f): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2018
love is beautiful with the right person

5 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Odunsco01(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2018
wow....
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Narldon: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2018
joel1991:
What is my business...

In just 14 months time PMB will be re - sworn in for the second term.

Ague with your ancestors

You're just like your Master...Lack of Formal Education

You need to be sent back to Primary School... To learn your Spelling!

5 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2018
O Lord! I covet this type o!
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seenter84: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Dem don resemble their self finish

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2018
If only you know what they went through together
All the fights , all the disagreements
This generation doesn't f*cking understand what love means

Love doesn't mean you won't have misunderstandings .
Its more than boobs and ass, more than 6 packs.
Its more than a pretty face
More than money(even though it complements it)

When all these fades away, you are left with a wrinkled old partner, whose efficiency to do anything has declined drastically.At that point,can you look them in the eye and tell them you love them?.Thats the kind of person you should marry.

Love and marriage means two people who respect each other, and are willing to fight for their union together, and not giving up on each other.

Sometimes I feel like going back in time to be born in the 60s, too many dumb people both male and female these days .Most girls can't even hold an intelligent conversation without asking for gifts and money, guys can't f*cking talk for two minutes with a girl without mentioning s*x .I am fed up of y'all.I dey vex angry angry.

If you are a good girl/guy out there, keep being good.If you are a girl, I would find you one day.If you are a guy, you have my blessings to marry any of my sisters.

If you are not married yet , make sure you do one thing . Marry your best friend !!

God bless you mama and papa.And happy 62nd Anniversary kiss kiss

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Something other than skull mining from afonja land. To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ayokenny37(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!
This frail, innocent looking woman has had sex almost 22 thousand times in her life.

I just pity her p.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2018
62nd ���
how old were they when they got married

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cicijoke(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
i hope some nigga will learn from this. #StickWithAwoman
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!

I just pity her p.
May sense locate you this year in the name of obatala angry

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by acnwanaka: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
This is nothing but God's grace and mercy, I claim it for myself and my wifey
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by siralos135: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Great
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!

I just pity her p.
Oloshi ni Iwo bobi yi mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Gossiplover: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
congratulations to them
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olukat(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
All I have to say is WOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.