Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast (10717 Views)

Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by AnonymousIP: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Atiku Abubakar, former vice president, on Monday reacted to Sunday’s attack near Belle village in Maiduguri, Borno state that left several people dead.
The Waziri of Adamawa condoled and prayed for families of those who lost their loved ones in the attack.

In a tweet, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain described the attack as “mind-numbing”.

He said, “My prayers and thoughts are with the families and friends of all those who may have lost a dear one in yet another attack on Maiduguri that has left several dead and scores injured.

“It is mind-numbing. May God comfort all the bereaved families.”

Recall that an explosion in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital on Sunday left no fewer than 15 people including a soldier killed and about 83 others seriously injured.
The blast occurred while some suicide bombers were attempting to invade Maiduguri but were repelled by soldiers.

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1635/atiku-abubakar-speaks-on-maiduguri-bomb-blast/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by DBright123(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
This is really pathetic. When will all these come to an end?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by annnikky(f): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2018
I tot lair said boko haram has been defeated undecided Mr lair from birth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by idrisolaide(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Mtchewwww.

Ask The Undertakers Of The NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
This is getting outta hands!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by visijo(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Nigerians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by NaijaYahooBoy: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Word

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by sotall(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by princechurchill(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Whatever happens in the north please let it stay there

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Heywhizzy(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
I thought the Buhari government already defeated this so-called terrorist group.. anyways, what do I know

This one I've been hearing Atiku's name ever since he left office as V.P, I'm beginning to wonder where is Namadi Sambo?.. anybody with a clue?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2018
I strongly believe that with the current administration under the present GCFR, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari, The Nigerian Armed Forces will defeat the insurgents completely. Its just a matter of time.

God bless The NAF
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by cyril10(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2018
The Nigerian Government is deceitful and our people love it so, they told us they have defeated the Boko boys
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by neonly: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2018
princechurchill:
Whatever happens in the north please let it stay there

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Atiku2019: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Atiku used Local Hunters to chase Bokoharam out of Adamawa State, While Buhari the commander in chief of the ArmedForces who promised to lead from the front cannot tame these ugly monsters.

2019 where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by fajob: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2018
OK
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by sekundosekundo: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:
I strongly believe that with the current administration under the present GCFR, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari, The Nigerian Armed Forces will defeat the insurgents completely. Its just a matter of time.

God bless The NAF

cheesy will cheesy will cheesy all the time cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2018
"Boko haram Islamist are not terrorist. Let's pay them off" -Buhari 2018

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by fabre4: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2018
I hate APC but why do I feel like atiku has a hand in this killings too. I know a certain people somewhere gain from this chaos and am guessing they are people 65years and above
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by kense88: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Imagine prayers coming from the devil. We are setting a very dangerous precedence by which politicians use terrorism to canvas for votes. Atiku and Buhari are not an option
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by cytell56: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@WEB.ORG.NG

Atiku Abubakar, former vice president, on Monday reacted to Sunday’s attack near Belle village in Maiduguri, Borno state that left several people dead.
The Waziri of Adamawa condoled and prayed for families of those who lost their loved ones in the attack.

In a tweet, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain described the attack as “mind-numbing”.

He said, “My prayers and thoughts are with the families and friends of all those who may have lost a dear one in yet another attack on Maiduguri that has left several dead and scores injured.

“It is mind-numbing. May God comfort all the bereaved families.”

Recall that an explosion in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital on Sunday left no fewer than 15 people including a soldier killed and about 83 others seriously injured.
The blast occurred while some suicide bombers were attempting to invade Maiduguri but were repelled by soldiers.

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1635/atiku-abubakar-speaks-on-maiduguri-bomb-blast/

cc; lalasticlala

Three years after they lied and deceived Nigerians about ending Boko Haram, people are still been killed!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by chrisxxx(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Atiku truly I am tired of what you say.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Beedoc: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Beedoc: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:

God bless The NAF

Cow

Meanwhile quote me if you are interested in studying in china.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by kense88: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2018
givan:
"Boko haram Islamist are not terrorist. Let's pay them off" -Buhari 2018
Is really shocking how such a man managed to become the president of a country. Its unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by annnikky(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:

God bless The NAF
He has defeated them and the result is there already undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by MTKbudapest(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
cyril10:
The Nigerian Government is deceitful and our people love it so, they told us they have defeated the Boko boys

boko haram was only defeated in the media

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by osusuallstars: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
any attack on the BOKO HARAM is an attack on the North....... Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2018
sekundosekundo:

cheesy will cheesy will cheesy all the time cheesy

Syria and its allied forces like Russia have still not defeated insurgents in Syria. Terrorism is not just something you wipe off in a year. But they have been technically defeated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'ad Abubakar 64th Birthday: Governor Sani Bello Hails Him / Convention: Anxiety Grips PDP Over Secondus’ Fate / Etim Ayomobi Dies At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.