Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49581 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,but he will appreciate it the first time,then dump her sorry ass for another virginity hunt. cheesy
Exactly what everyone is trying to let her know.I am not against her or anything but it should be a personal thing and not because she is expecting a reward.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
i don't care about riches,as long as he is a child of God and he fears God and he is God's will for me,i am ok.
God's will for you

Can you hear yourself

God can't give you a man to be your husband
You decide who you want as husband not God

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Sunexy(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
But I am a feminist ooo tongue cry smiley
As long as you are independent, it's okay
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
why mentioning ubu:ntu of a guy here
Who was him cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm trying to proffer a solution to ops ailment. ubuntu likes virgins and he's obsessed with them.on the other hand,op is a virginity crusader,so it's a better match for the both of them,though ubuntu will dump her after the first make out for another young virgin.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Sunexy:

As long as you are independent, it's okay
kiss :' kiss smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Why are you pained over her harmless post? Is it her fault that you're a LovePeddler?
okay dear,go and say that to your mother.smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your last sentence is off it.
who are you
Never met you before not to talk about having the courage to tell me what's off or not

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Exactly what everyone is trying to let her know.I am not against her or anything but it should be a personal thing and not because she is expecting a reward.
lool,she's still naive naw,what do you expect from sis nkechinyeretongue

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
chaii jochabed

Do you know what I will do if I mistakenly were you

I will deactivate my account for 4yrs
lol...You just made me laugh,i expected things like this before i opened up the thread.

10 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm trying to proffer a solution to ops ailment. ubuntu likes virgins and he's obsessed with them.on the other hand,op is a virginity crusader,so it's a better match for the both of them,though ubuntu will dump her after the first make out for another young virgin.

leave Ubu:ntu to be

Make I fix Jochabed virginity
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Says a broke LovePeddler with zero home training!! grin
was that what your sis told your mother this morning?smiley

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
who are you
Never met you before not to talk about having the courage to tell me what's off or not
I just corrected your assertions so no need degrading yourself.And who cares if you know me it adds nothing to my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
leave Ubu:ntu to be
Make I fix Jochabed virginity
lol,you are also after the virginity. Jacob abi wetin,see you have an admirer over here.smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:

God's will for you

Can you hear yourself

God can't give you a man to be your husband
You decide who you want as husband not God
God is the author of marraige,he choose Eve for Adam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
lol...You just made me laugh,i expected things like this before i opened up the thread.
I have nothing against you just that I admire your virginity

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I just corrected your assertions so no need degrading yourself.And who cares if you know me it adds nothing to my life.
the last time I will quote you is today

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
God is the author of marraige,he choose Eve for Adam.

Yes

He choose Eve for Adam because there wasn't any female he made except Eve.

So na lioness you want make God choose for Adam

God has finished his creation on earth so is left for you to decide if I can be your Husband or Chima can be.

When ever you say God is author of marriage (it just mean God is imperfect in his creations)

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Stop avoiding the question. You're a prostitute based in imsu. true or false
thunder fire you for calling my girl a prostitute and to be serious with you

You have broken rule no:2 guarding Nairaland

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Papanwamaikpe: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

was that your mum's life history?
Shameless prostitute. how wide is your pussy?

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Shameless prostitute. how wide is your pussy?
what has this girl sorry lady done to you to merit all this insult this morning. I can see you need ban to reset your senses

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by fabre4: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY DIDN'T GET RICH BY HOPING FOR MARRIAGE, AND PROCLAIMING THAT GETTING DEFLOWERED BY A HUSBAND IS THE BEST THING EVER.

WOO-HOO.

You know people that use money to taunt people or brag about money on social media are actually poor in reality both mentally and physically.

For she to adopt this principle at a time when an average girl or lady of 20 has had sex makes her special and speaks much of her character and discipline... Bring money Into this topic is fallacious, myopic and shows your level of reasoning

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by fabre4: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
i don't care about riches,as long as he is a child of God and he fears God and he is God's will for me,i am ok.

Even atheists do see marriage councillors it doesn't make them naive even though they read what they council people on from a book that's to show hypocrisy. Check statistics of couples with divorce 80% have come from infidelity and sexual promiscuity and this happens when one or both of the couples do not have sexual purity and discipline. Cause if you have discipline then you can control your mind and your thought. So don't mind whatever anyone tell's you. I assure you, you are on the right part just also work hard to be independent so that you can lend a helping hand to your husband. And remember most ladies criticising you here are merely showing inferiority complex. If sex is a big part of premarital relationship what happens when one or both partners no longer have time for sex...I so much envy you. Goodluck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by fabre4: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
good for you,so since you have been advertising your virginity crusade,you haven't gotten a husby from NL?

maybe ubuntu will engage you cos he likes virgins.

Now I see why you are being called a prostitute but I understand that it's frustrating to watch a fellow lady do what you can't dream of just know that its not everybody that wants to date a yahoo boy driving a Lexus or an avalon in exchange for sex

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Mobi47(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
There is something more than GOLD!!!!
memhlo
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by UDUJ(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2018
As for me, once it gets to that time for me to get married I wouldn’t care whether she is a virgin or not. I would marry a woman once I know we were genuinely right for each other regardless of whether or not she was a virgin. I am not a virgin, so I first of all think that it would be a hypocritical stance of me to insist that she be one.

I have great respect for women who remain virgins for their personal convictions or preferences, and would not see this as a major cause for concern were we to marry so long as she doesn’t intend to remain a virgin once married. I imagine we would, however, potentially have to navigate some awkwardness regarding the differences between our experiences.

I also have great respect for women who have morally had sex, or who learned from and turned away from immoral sex. When the time to talk of our experiences comes up, I would listen to her with the same reasonable and open-minded attitude I would hope she would offer me in return. My primary goal would be to see whether we are on the same page now as to what constitutes sexual morality, and whether we were then similarly mature in our attitudes and levels of self-control in this area.

Finally, I have not only respect but compassion for women who have been sexually abused / raped. To have one’s sanctity of body and mind violated in such a way is potentially one of the most terrifying experiences people around the world, sadly, have every day. Overcoming such horrible events requires a lot of resilience and mental / emotional healing. If I were to fall in love with such a woman and come to consider her the one I’d want to marry, having this past of hers revealed to me could be a hard thing for both of us - and I would give her as much patience and gentleness she needed if I remained willing to marry her.

The theme you should notice through each of these paragraphs is that the worth of women is not based in their extent (or lack) of sexual experience. It is based on who they are as people - who they have become - through whatever their experiences might be.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.