Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,397 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49327 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Haba! Why you come dey fall my hand like dis? sad You should have kept your cool. Don't you know people will say anything to make themselves look good? And you are letting Ms. Sexually Confident Lady get under your skin.... cheesy
I had to. Lol. It just had to be aired!

Women would never be respected because of people like the OP (the OP inclusive).If she thinks her virginity status would make her immune from jerks she is in for a rude shock.

But nairalanders cannot think deep. Truth is virginity in given to ones spouse is beautiful. People have been bashing women here thinking that they are pained loosing their virginity. So far from the truth!

Point I have been making to the OP is that she is consciously cheering men on. They have no scruples. The world is theirs and would forever be theirs when women like the OP think they are doing the world a lot of good by preaching women should remain chaste till marriage. Instead they are raising a generation of unscrupulous and entitled men who would still end up rubbishing you!

Challenge men to so the same too! That is all I've been trying to say and not virginity is useless! Women also deserve decent men as husbands!

Imagine the shock in the OPs post when a man said he married as a virgin!!! Means its not something she expects from men but of women. That is an absolutely foolish thought!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
I had to. Lol. It just had to be aired!

Women would never be respected because of people like the OP (the OP inclusive).If she thinks her virginity status would make her immune from jerks she is in for a rude shock.

But nairalanders cannot think deep. Truth is virginity in given to ones spouse is beautiful. People have been bashing women here thinking that they are pained loosing their virginity. So far from the truth!

Point I have been making to the OP is that she is consciously cheering men on. They have no scruples. The world is theirs and would forever be theirs when women like the OP think they are doing the world a lot of good by preaching women should remain chaste till marriage. Instead they are raising a generation of unscrupulous and entitled men who would still end up rubbishing you!

Challenge men to so the same too! That is all I've been trying to say and not virginity is useless! Women also deserve decent men as husbands!

Imagine the shock in the OPs post when a man said he married as a virgin!!! Means its not something she expects from men but of women. That is an absolutely foolish thought!

Word! cheesy You are so right. Like I keep telling people, when it comes to marriage, there are far more important things to look out for. Don't base everything on virginity. Every woman was once a virgin. Some lost theirs' before marriage, others did so after marriage. sad

It does not mean that all who lost theirs' before marriage, were bad, reckless or promiscuous. Some did so out of ignorance. Others did so because they were unfortunately caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

As long as you treat your body as the temple of God, and you respect your body, no problem. As for those who lost their virginity before marriage, who did they lose it to? Wasn't it the guys? So how come all these 'sexually confident' advocates are not preaching about sexual purity for men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Word! cheesy You are so right. Like I keep telling people, when it comes to marriage, there are far more important things to look out for. Don't base everything on virginity. [s]Every woman was once a virgin. Some lost theirs' before marriage, others did so after marriage. sad

It does not mean that all who lost theirs' before marriage, were bad, reckless or promiscuous. Some did so out of ignorance. Others did so because they were unfortunately caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time. [/s]

As long as you treat your body as the temple of God, and you respect your body, no problem. As for those who lost their virginity before marriage, who did they lose it to? Wasn't it the guys? So how come all these 'sexually confident' advocates are not preaching about sexual purity for men?

people lost virginity because they want to..

women are not obliged to be virgins before they can get married..

their body ,their choice.

their body doesn't belong to men.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
bros don't be deceivedcheesy. Sometimes many of the ladies claiming virgins if u really know much about them u go hail. There are so called virgins who engage in trillion anal sex but non vaginal sex.Some don suck gazilion d!cks in all shapes and sizes and colours but cos dem never take am down dere dey Will claim dey are virgins. Tell me how such ladies are different frm the ones who have vaginal sex. See guy no girl can blackmail me with that virgin ish. Her character is the most important thing to me .As long as she's not an olosho or coded runz girl i am ok with her.

even if she's not independent? undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Hehehe.....keep consoling yourself! cheesy grin When you are not a teenager or a small under-25 girl. We have all seen people like you...in another few years, you will come to church for deliverance! wink That is when you will start crying that the husband should appear by force, by fire! grin
im not a girl dude,
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
armylord:
im not a girl dude,
Then, that makes it worse..... sad
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:
people lost virginity because they want to..

women are not obliged to be virgins before they can get married..

their body ,their choice.

Not everyone lost their virginity because they wanted to. How would you classify rape victims, who were deprived of their virginity? Or teenage girls forced into arranged marriages in some communities up North?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
lies!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2018
912:
What's between your legs doesn't make you a good wife. Just because someone is an old virgin doesn't guarantee maturity or character.
People tend to think virginity adds to character or manners, it does not. It only means you haven't had sex that's all. Nothing more. It most certainly cannot determine if you will make a good wife or if your husband will respect you. It's your character that determines that
Nobody is saying being a virgin adds to character.

Being a virgin is a show of good character, one must have good character and self discipline. It is weak women that sleep around, a strong woman would never allow herself be used

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by mukhcech(m): 3:07am On Apr 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
And for this comment I conclude that you're a fool! No further explanation required! You've clearly been brainwashed!

But even so I pray God grants you a loving family and good life ahead because your brain cannot help you.

You are angry and I know why. You are so messed up and you frustrated on why others aren't. You can't be proud of what you don't have.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by mukhcech(m): 3:09am On Apr 05, 2018
laudate:

Not everyone lost their virginity because they wanted to. How would you classify rape victims, who were deprived of their virginity? Or teenage girls forced into arranged marriages in some communities up North?

Please give specific examples of this communities up North.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by mukhcech(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
lies!
Dat one dey deceive himself.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2018
mukhcech:
Please give specific examples of this communities up North.

Google is your friend.

In Nigeria, 43% of girls are married off before their 18th birthday. 17% are married before they turn 15.

The prevalence of child marriage varies widely from one region to another, with figures as high as 76% in the North West region,
and as low as 10% in the South East.

While data shows a 9% decline in the prevalence of child marriage since 2003, action is needed to prevent thousands of girls from being married in the coming years. In northern Nigeria, parents have complained that the quality of education is so poor that schooling cannot be considered a viable alternative to marriage for their daughters. https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/nigeria/

Nigeria has one of the highest child marriage prevalence rates in the world. With 1,193,000 women married before the age of 18. Nigeria is the third country worldwide for absolute number of child brides (United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)).

In 2013, about 47 percent of the women in Nigeria aged 20-24 were married in union before age 18. Child marriage occurs when one of both parties are below the age of 18. While boys can be affected, the practice predominantly impacts girls.

According to UNFPA child marriage by sub-national regions in Nigeria showed the northwest region having 72 percent, northeast region 72 percent, north-central region 37 percent, and southwest 15 percent; the south-south region reported 26 percent and southeast region 17 percent. Child marriage occurs more frequently among girls who are the least educated, poorest, and living in rural areas.

Child brides are more prevalent in northern Nigeria, particularly in rural areas because girls living in rural areas tend to marry before those living in urban areas. This was why the UNFPA in collaboration with the Kaduna State government in northwest Nigeria launched the Adolescent Girl Initiative in Northern Nigeria. The collective is looking to improve safety for school girls, delay marriage, and promote female empowerment through access to education.

Members of the initiative held an event in Kaduna on Wednesday, August 17, 2016. Dignitaries at the event included the Governor of the State Nasir El-Rufai.

Nancy Smith, a representative for the Canadian High Commission in Nigeria who was also at the event in Kaduna said northern Nigeria has the highest rate of female illiteracy in the country and accounts for negative health outcomes, which include: the highest maternal mortality ratio (MMR), infant mortality, as well as the highest rate of early marriage. http://nigerianreporter.com/2016/08/20/child-marriage-in-northern-nigeria-nigerian-newspaper/

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
Nobody is saying being a virgin adds to character.

Being a virgin is a show of good character, one must have good character and self discipline. It is weak women that sleep around, a strong woman would never allow herself be used

No sir, being a virgin is NOT really a sign of good character. sad It just means that such a person has not had sex. Does it mean he/she cannot be a liar, a thief or a backstabber? No. In this world, there are only good and bad people. Just as you have virgins with good character, you also have those with bad character. Same thing goes for non-virgins as well. I have done extensive work with adolescents, and you will be surprised at their thinking.

There are very many strong women who do not sleep around, and do not allow themselves to be used, but are non-virgins. undecided The world is more complex than you have painted it....

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 5:39am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
lies!
Why is it a lie? If a virgin is married off to a self-centred, egotistic, stingy, irresponsible philanderer, what makes you think her challenges will be any less? Or do you think all virgins automatically get angels, as life partners? shocked

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:

[s]Nobody is saying being a virgin adds to character.

Being a virgin is a show of good character, one must have good character and self discipline. It is weak women that sleep around, a strong woman would never allow herself be used[/s]

stop shouting women anyhow.. are you a virgin?? if not stfu..
a woman must not be a virgin before she get married, you're not marrying her because of sex, you're marrying her to be your companion.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
lies!

you lack sense... obviously a kid

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2018
laudate:

No sir, being a virgin is NOT really a sign of good character. sad It just means that such a person has not had sex. Does it mean he/she cannot be a liar, a thief or a backstabber? No. In this world, there are only good and bad people. Just as you have virgins with good character, you also have those with bad character. Same thing goes for non-virgins as well. I have done extensive work with adolescents, and you will be surprised at their thinking.

There are very many strong women who do not sleep around, and do not allow themselves to be used, but are non-virgins. undecided The world is more complex than you have painted it....

Actually I must say my argument is against promiscuity. I understand sex a few times out of love for the guy but when that reaches a stage of what we in Lagos call "Olosho" she is just a weak woman who enjoys being used and such a woman can never make a good wife, her psychology is already damaged, her priority misplaced, her body used, her character bad. There is still nothing better than a virgin, it is a sign of self discipline and a woman who cannot allow herself be used - this tells a lot about her character

I have noticed many men are against decency and abstinence in the form of this "virginity issue" because they fear a situation where young girls no longer want to be used but focused and improve themselves... hence no free punna

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

you lack sense... obviously a kid
you must be a moronic idiot. Its your type that have no relevant purpose in life. You use women and find yourself complaining
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
you must be a moronic idiot. Its your type that have no relevant purpose in life. You use women and find yourself complaining

okay.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
Actually I must say my argument is against promiscuity. I understand sex a few times out of love for the guy but when that reaches a stage of what we in Lagos call "Olosho" she is just a weak woman who enjoys being used and such a woman can never make a good wife, her psychology is already damaged, her priority misplaced, her body used, her character bad. There is still nothing better than a virgin, it is a sign of self discipline and a woman who cannot allow herself be used - this tells a lot about her character

I have noticed many men are against decency and abstinence in the form of this "virginity issue" [s]because they fear a situation where young girls no longer want to be used but focused and improve themselves... hence no free punna [/s]

trash... as long as there's money, they'll be used..

by saying virginity is the best thing a woman can offer her husband.. you're simply implying that sex is the best thing a lady can offer her husband. ..what a disgrace

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

trash... as long as there's money, they'll be used..

by saying virginity is the best thing a woman can offer her husband.. you're simply implying that sex is the best thing a lady can offer her husband. ..what a disgrace

Mr. Man pls comprehend. I can never say virginity is the best thing a woman has to offer her husband or boyfriend or anybody.

I mean virginity is better than any form of sexual experience..especially to the extent of promiscuity ... I was comparing these

I believe a woman should strive to improve herself, get a good education, have dreams and chase it, get a decent job and chase a wonderful career not use your time jumping from one Bleep boy to the next
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by shaybebaby(f): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:

Mr. Man pls comprehend. I can never say virginity is the best thing a woman has to offer her husband or boyfriend or anybody.

I mean virginity is better than any form of sexual experience..especially to the extent of promiscuity ... I was comparing these

I believe a woman should strive to improve herself, get a good education, have dreams and chase it, get a decent job and chase a wonderful career not use your time jumping from one Bleep boy to the next
Any advice for the fvckboys?

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:

none of your business boy..

their body, their choice..

men don't own their body.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

on nairaland even guys that have fvcked more than 7ladies will come here and start shouting "ladies must keep their virginity"

if the guys keep theirs would they die?

African guys are the most sex starved modafvckers in the world.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:

I have noticed many men are against decency and abstinence in the form of this "virginity issue" because they fear a situation where young girls no longer want to be used but focused and improve themselves... hence no free punna

Yes, the argument should be against promiscuity and sexual recklessness. sad But, saying that there is still nothing better than a virgin, shows you have missed the point being made. Emphasis should be placed on a person's character, and not simply his/her virginity. undecided Are you saying that if a man marries a virgin, such a person cannot turn round later to cheat on him with another man? Afterall, every prostitute was once a virgin.

A woman who remains a virgin, may merely have done so because she was never exposed to a decadent environment, and not because she took active steps to protect herself, from falling into temptation.

If you are a virgin, do not seek to be disvirgined. And if you are not a virgin, do not sleep around. Period. Every man or woman to his own. sad
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2018
laudate:

Yes, the argument should be against promiscuity and sexual recklessness. sad But, saying that there is still nothing better than a virgin, shows you have missed the point being made. Emphasis should be placed on a person's character, and not simply his/her virginity. undecided Are you saying that if a man marries a virgin, such a person cannot turn round later to cheat on him with another man? Afterall, every prostitute was once a virgin.

A woman who remains a virgin, may merely have done so because she was never exposed to a decadent environment, and not because she took active steps to protect herself, from falling temptation.

If you are a virgin, do not seek to be disvirgined. And if you are not a virgin, do not sleep around. Period. Every man or woman to his own. sad

you're getting me angry oh.. stop answering this guy, stop giving him reasons why girls aren't virgins..

it's not a must for a lady to be a virgin before she can get married.
their body, their choice.

they're not getting married because of sex.

that's why ladies should strive to be independent and we'll stop hearing all these trash.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ugosample(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Virginity is over rated.

Simple and short.

Can't trouble myself over mundane stuff like this, when there are more things to think about

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

They are a mess. Honestly they are the wolves and the gullible girls the sheep. If the wolves find no sheep they will be extinct

You can see some if them in this thread, fighting for their survival grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
lies!
She is right

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by shaybebaby(f): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
They are a mess. Honestly they are the wolves and the gullible girls the sheep. If the wolves find no sheep they will be extinct

You can see some if them in this thread, fighting for their survival grin
So you are placing the responsibility of their baser nature on the sheep?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by shaybebaby(f): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

on nairaland even guys that have fvcked more than 7ladies will come here and start shouting "ladies must keep their virginity"

if the guys keep theirs would they die?

African guys are the most sex starved modafvckers in the world.
Why are you insulting me on one thread, trying to build a rapport on another?

Make up your mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.