Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! (1756 Views)

Physical Website Development (wordpress) Training In Lagos For Only N20k / Wordpress Training In Nigeria 2020 / Free Wordpress Training For Beginners - For Only 5 people (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by tbibuzz(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2018
STOP EVERYTHING! Do Not Miss This Great Opportunity, Pay ATTENTION To The END...

Are you looking to make a website? Starting a website can be a terrifying thought specially when you’re not techy. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Having helped over 100+ people make a website with WordPress, we have decided to create the most comprehensive 1 week intensive training on how to a make a website without writing a single line of code.

Yes, you heard me right "without writing a single line of code". After this training you wont need to pay huge amount of money to get your own professionally designed website for your personal and business use.

This 5 days intensive website class with wordpress will equip you with all you need to know to build a professional website from start to finish, without you writing any code.

Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this training.

1 How to find and register a domain name (even free domain name)
2 How to install WordPress on Live and Localhost
3 Installing a template to change your website design
4 Creating pages in WordPress
5 Customizing WordPress with plugins and extensions
6 How to get premium wordpress themes and plugin for free
7 How to earn income with your new skill

******HOW MUCH DOES THIS TRAINING COST******
This 1 Week intensive train will cost you only 0 Naira.

******BONUS******
I will be giving you resources worth over 50,000 Naira for free.
I will be showing you how to market your business on facebook.
I will show you how to earn income without even building a website yourself.
I will show you how to open a paypal account that can receive and send money in Nigeria.

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by tboy070(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by EXICON(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2018
tbibuzz:

STOP EVERYTHING! Do Not Miss This Great Opportunity, Pay ATTENTION To The END...

Are you looking to make a website? Starting a website can be a terrifying thought specially when you’re not techy. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Having helped over 100+ people make a website with WordPress, we have decided to create the most comprehensive 1 week intensive training on how to a make a website without writing a single line of code.

Yes, you heard me right "without writing a single line of code". After this training you wont need to pay huge amount of money to get your own professionally designed website for your personal and business use.

This 5 days intensive website class with wordpress will equip you with all you need to know to build a professional website from start to finish, without you writing any code.

Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this training.

******BONUS******
I will show you how to open a paypal account that can receive and send money in Nigeria.

Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by xtivin(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by lgboks(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
tbibuzz:

Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by Gazzy88(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by iyoha240: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by silaxx(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
tbibuzz:

******BONUS******

pls add me 08168234444
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by aimelebon: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
please I am interested. here is my number 08133049669
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by kam1992: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
08100 801871
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by Ignyte(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2018
I want to see how you will teach them front end and UI... Add me up 07037534762
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by sawdi: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by ifeanyija(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbibuzz:

******BONUS******

Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by babatops(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by uchnino: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
I'd really love to be a part of this great opportunity.
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by vanillix(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbibuzz:

******BONUS******

Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by vanillix(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
tbibuzz:

******BONUS******

Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by syrup17(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
08166078740.. pls add me
Thanks
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by lawdralph: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by olawuyi12(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Please add me up
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
08096760331 add me biko
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by tbibuzz(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
The class starts by 7pm tonight
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by ay044: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Plus add me 07034210388
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by Newtonnew(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very interested
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by seraphz: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
am interested:07065211965
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by haslaw(m): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by linobrown9(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2018
sad
Re: Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! by Skillez16: 1:19am On Jun 30, 2018
tbibuzz:

******BONUS******

Interested sir 08148740890

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Now Using Google Adsense ? / Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / >> Help - Designing Website Header

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.