Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pls Oh! How Do I Upload My Designed Website From My Computer To The Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Oh! How Do I Upload My Designed Website From My Computer To The Server (1045 Views)

Learn Programming And Free Tutorials Oh How To Create Website / How Do You Deploy Laravel Lumen 5.7 On The Server / The Server The Document Is Stored On May Not Be Responding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Oh! How Do I Upload My Designed Website From My Computer To The Server by imontechs: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
pls oh help
Re: Pls Oh! How Do I Upload My Designed Website From My Computer To The Server by Simpath(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
You don't need to call no one on this. Use Filezilla. Download it from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php. You may want to download another version from the current version. For example, while the current version is 3.32.0, I still prefer to use version 3.8.1, for reasons I prefer not to say, but which you'll also want to choose.

Launch the app. Fill the forms as:

Host: your site domain name e.g. abinibi.com. You may include the prefix if you like, e.g. xyz.abinibi.com
Username/Password: these are provided by your ISP as soon as your site is up, and usually sent to you by email.
Port: unless otherwise stated, this should be empty. It uses the default value.

Click the Connect button. If everything above is fine, you should see your server default contents by the right, and your local system's contents by the left in the pane below.

If you're truly a developer, you should know how to do some drags n drops to get your contents from local system to the server from here. However, don't forget the wwwroot thing.

Hope this helps. If not reply here, call 0813547zero173 or email tuggsimply at yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frontend Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja / I Need A Remote Job / University Portal Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.