Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) (25142 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by truthstands12: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
If APC returns to power in 2019, Nigeria's 2nd name would be hell.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Dumte(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
comshots:
As a farmer,you went to your farm with a cutlass,hoe,digger and shovel.You saw some strange faces approaching you with a dagger while you were at work in your farm.You couldn't defend yourself with your farm tools.I blame you.
you are very stupid to say that. sometime you are a fulanis or their relative.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Gwazah(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
pennylland:
HOW DO EXPECT A FARMER TO DEFEND HIMSELF WITH CUTLASS WHEN ATTACK BY FULANI WITH AK 47,AND THE BUHARI GOVERNMENT ARE USING THE ATTACK AS MEANS OF CAMPAIGN LIKE THE RECENT TOUR
That is where the guy failed to understand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by HiddenShadow: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gwazah:
My parents, my parents parents, my parents parents parents are from Benue. Yet I disagreed and I am disagreeing wit the idea of Benue being part of the north. Ever since the age of 19 i moved all round norther state and discovered nothing is binding us together becos we share no religion or social cultural affairs. I started telling my brothers that it is better to follow Biafrans and suffer political marginalisation than following a northern man whose ideas are base on propagating and promoting Islam, but my stup*t and sh**twhole brothers couldn't listen me. Today look at where we are! Slaves in our own land? why won't I sound crazy when I discovered this long ago. pls even if my write up is bitter, pls swallow it because it is a bitter truth. A typical Igbo man saw this coming since 1967 or thereabout. Biafra must stand since our middlebet dreams can't be actualised. check all my post on this forum and see how I have been supporting biafrans wit resons.

How often do you pray that God should help your people to realize that they are Biafrans.?

It is not about talking to your stupid & ignorant people but breaking the spiritual blindness they are in.

Even Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB had to organize series of prayers up to this hour in order to liberate some Igbos from stupidity.

So pray more than talk more.

With time, many will realize what you are saying.

Start praying that your people understand & join IPOB

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
...in the spirit of one Nigeria if our father in Aso rock see nothing wrong in this so do I

After all what elders see sitting a youth cannot see ...

One Nigeria I salute Una ehn well done lets spread more 'love' for more 'unity'
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by marioken(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
For me I will never wait for this blood tasty animal get to my territory.Get a good gun for your self and protect yourself spill their smelling blood whenever they cross ur boundary.Foooool!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Must be rich pickings for the terrorist mallams, especially if they are not confronted they get bolder everyday...next is door to door killings in Cities.

Southern Nigerians and middle belt are weak wimps who only pray to god for help, they should get ready to die!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
(Haba Nigeria! Where are the men and women of conscience and goodwill?'
Sourcesmiley

the same cry of starving Biafrans 40yrs ago... OGA u are paying for the sins of your ancestors, karma is best serve when chilly, Tiv ppl should feel the pain... remain cowardly AFONJA to cry out cheesy tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gwazah:
My parents, my parents parents, my parents parents parents are from Benue. Yet I disagreed and I am disagreeing wit the idea of Benue being part of the north. Ever since the age of 19 i moved all round norther state and discovered nothing is binding us together becos we share no religion or social cultural affairs. I started telling my brothers that it is better to follow Biafrans and suffer political marginalisation than following a northern man whose ideas are base on propagating and promoting Islam, but my stup*t and sh**twhole brothers couldn't listen me. Today look at where we are! Slaves in our own land? why won't I sound crazy when I discovered this long ago. pls even if my write up is bitter, pls swallow it because it is a bitter truth. A typical Igbo man saw this coming since 1967 or thereabout. Biafra must stand since our middlebet dreams can't be actualised. check all my post on this forum and see how I have been supporting biafrans wit resons.
You are not from Benue state my friend,just keep your soak away shut,stop using Benue killings to advance your myth called Biafra.
Having said that,I want to add here that there are Fulani terrorists all over the nation including Igbo land.
So,I repeat,don't use Benue killing to advance Biafra please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by friendlyenemy: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
ULSHERLAN:
This is becoming too much and unbearable. The C in C, PMB seem unbothered about it. It's time to defend ourselves like T.Y Danjuma said.
Don't blame the man PMB, in fact he doesn't have the faintest idea of what's happening in the country. He only acts on what his goons or cabal tell him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
HiddenShadow:

How often do you pray that God should help your people to realize that they are Biafrans.?

It is not about talking to your stupid & ignorant people but breaking the spiritual blindness they are in.

Even Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB had to organize series of prayers up to this hour in order to liberate some Igbos from stupidity.

So pray more than talk more.

With time, many will realize what you are saying.

Start praying that your people understand & join IPOB
Typical African man everything prayer always begging God to come to his aid

What benue and middle belt needs is a hero

A man like nnamdi kanu who is ready to speak out, create awareness and emancipate his people

Middle belt needs to know that they are not aboki arewa

Middle belt people behave more like southerners than northerners ..middle belt people drink beer but in the core North beer is haram

Middle belt needs to stand and emancipate themselves or risk being slaves to Fulani forever
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Bede2u(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gwazah:
Truth is no Igbo marginalisation will take place in a Republic of Biafra. Yes it might have happened if biafra was gotten in 1967. But today...with wat has happened in Nigeria, everybody has learnt his lessons. An ideal biafra will be a federation of 7 states
Enugu,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo,Abia (As one Igboland state)
Rivers
Delta
Bayelsa
Cross river
Akwa ibom
Benue

With all states having autonomy and resourse control.
A country should share a common vision b4 they can succeed. We share the christian religion together and that counts a whole lot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
friendlyenemy:
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Shorty want a million dollars yekpa

say make I wire wire

maga o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by HiddenShadow: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Typical African man everything prayer always begging God to come to his aid

What benue and middle belt needs is a hero

A man like nnamdi kanu who is ready to speak out, create awareness and emancipate his people

Middle belt needs to know that they are not aboki arewa

Middle belt people behave more like southerners than northerners ..middle belt people drink beer but in the core North beer is haram

Middle belt needs to stand and emancipate themselves or risk being slaves to Fulani forever

You don't know Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB.

They did a lot of prayers since 2014 in order to liberate the Igbos from spiritual enslavement before coming out to engaged the Caliphate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
HiddenShadow:

You don't know Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB.

They did a lot of prayers since 2014 in order to liberate the Igbos from spiritual enslavement before coming out to engaged the Caliphate
My friend please shut up

Igbos were never spiritually enslaved

Stop talking trash

IPob enlightened and reminded us of the shithole we live in

How can u mention ndigbo and enslavement at the same time

Igbo are never slaves to any outside force be it spiritual or otherwise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by friendlyenemy: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
baba this no be and o2.5 o

lol.... How your side

ClumsyFlimsy:

Shorty want a million dollars yekpa

say make I wire wire

maga o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by akpanbaba: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
What did TY say?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by kmaster007: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
dey don't see dis now.. dis pple Need to defend deir self. buhari suld com and see wat his pple hv done nw. (self defense is allow.)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
friendlyenemy:
baba this no be and o2.5 o

lol.... How your side

My side smooth bros

You fit still put ur man through on this hustle na
Alabi don do man pikin shege
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by HiddenShadow: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

My friend please shut up

Igbos were never spiritually enslaved

Stop talking trash

IPob enlightened and reminded us of the shithole we live in

How can u mention ndigbo and enslavement at the same time

Igbo are never slaves to any outside force be it spiritual or otherwise

I thought I was discussing with a human being.

Greet Buhari your cattle brother for me.

Tell him that Biafrans have freed themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
HiddenShadow:

I thought I was discussing with a human being.

Greet Buhari your cattle brother for me.

Tell him that Biafrans have freed themselves.
Shut up u animalistic beast

you lack comprehension problem
You nincompoop

And religion has eaten the remaining sense you have

And for ur information I am proudly igbo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by HiddenShadow: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Shut animal

you lack comprehension problem

And religion has eaten the remaining sense you have

And for ur information I am proudly igbo

Ask your mum who your real dad is.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Ask your mum who your real dad is.
Bleep off you nonentity
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by friendlyenemy: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
come channel bro... Alabi is a no respecter of anyone. He's always the boss, don't fight it.

ClumsyFlimsy:

My side smooth bros

You fit still put ur man through on this hustle na

Alabi don do man pikin shege
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Gwazah(m): 4:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are not from Benue state my friend,just keep your soak away shut,stop using Benue killings to advance your myth called Biafra.
Having said that,I want to add here that there are Fulani terrorists all over the nation including Igbo land.
So,I repeat,don't use Benue killing to advance Biafra please.
This man is from Kano! simple.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
comshots:
As a farmer,you went to your farm with a cutlass,hoe,digger and shovel.You saw some strange faces approaching you with a dagger while you were at work in your farm.You couldn't defend yourself with your farm tools.I blame you.

What if they came with guns, surrounded and subdued before killing him with Matchets or even a very small dagger (To save their bullets)

Does ur brain run only in one direction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Wait till APC returns to power, the slaughter will be unimaginable.

That's the truth.

These killings are just child's play done with kid gloves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
wellmax:
Nawa ooo,any crime now, bloggers and journalist are quick to shout Fulani herdsmen

Fulani has established themselves as the 4th deadliest Terrorist organizations in the world.

Nigerians didn't say so

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html%3Famp
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Fulani has established themselves as the 4th deadliest Terrorist organizations in the world.

Nigerians didn't say so

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html%3Famp

How does this information answer my worries about bloggers and fake news mongers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
wellmax:

How does this information answer my worries about bloggers and fake news mongers.

Check the news, vanguard, premiumtimes, Sahara reporters, punch newspapers also report it so leave the bloggers out of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / 8 Nigerian Men Arrested For Defrauding Elderly Widows Of $6m / Malawi Thief On Admission In Hospital, Caught Stealing From Fellow Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.