Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. (5353 Views)

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
14 years after the breakup of plantashun boiz, this is the result you'll get when you search for them on google.com individually.
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
When you search for 2face

1 Like

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by Thewesterner(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Faze

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
The result for black face

18 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by doyinisaac(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
The result for blackface is very funny

8 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by Treasure17(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
The result for black face is scary.

3 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by efepro(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
that's because there's nobody with 2face in the world. you could use the keywords like, "Blackface musician", " Blackface artiste", "Faze artiste", Faze Nigerian artiste"

25 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
efepro:
that's because there's nobody with 2face in the world. you could use the keywords like, "Blackface musician", " Blackface artiste", "Faze artiste", Faze Nigerian artiste"
olamide, Beyonce, rihanna etc, these are common names and Google locates them first before any other thing.

4 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by doyinisaac(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
efepro:
You obviously don’t understand how google search engine works..

1 Like

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by skimmy005: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
Faze
u for search for faze alone na dat1 be e name

22 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
skimmy005:
na faze be the name. Faze alone is the tittle of the first abum he did alone.

3 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by tspouse(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
lol. Fvck you man

1 Like

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
skimmy005:
faze alone is the tittle of the first album.
Take a look at the second album.
Faze, independent.

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by yorex2011: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
OP stop using free browsing cheat or proxy to browse. Searching each of them on my phone shows them as Nigerian singers lol.

1 Like

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blackface is a very popular term, used to denote white actors who paint their faces black to act as black people (when racism was still strong and black people weren't allowed to do anything). So 'blackface' would have to be extremely popular to outrank this term in google searches, I guess. 2face, on the other hand, doesn't have any existing meaning.

11 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
skimmy005:

SO... YOU'RE TELLING ME I WILL SEE BLACKFACE IF I SEARCH FOR "BLACKFACE GANJA"?

3 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by dammiecool(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:

Oga use blackface naija n it seems u need to improve on ur use of google cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DCMIX(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
dammiecool:

Oga use blackface naija n it seems u need to improve on ur use of google cool
I knew him as black face during plantashun boiz era, and 2baba was 2face.
I searched with their plantashun boiz names. Ok?

1 Like

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by CodeTemplar: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobless OP.

1 Like

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by dammiecool(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
I knew him as black face during plantashun boiz era, and 2baba was 2face.
I searched with their plantashun boiz names. Ok?
Its obvious u want to mock blackface n face, I searched with black face his picture is still there u just decided to misinform people cool

4 Likes

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DjAndroid: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
skimmy005:
Even Black face should be Blackface naija
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by DjAndroid: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
search for Blackface naija
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by bigcee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
see blackface

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by Heebah: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
@OP....Enjoy ur 5mins of fame tongue
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by ayaomen(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
I saw this on faze

Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by Mobi47(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
DCMIX:
I never still laf finish for black face result....lolsss
Re: See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. by GILOSKY(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol.. This funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Replies A Lady Who Said They Look Alike, See Reactions - Photos / Beyonce Shouts Too Much / Nigerian Celebrities With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.