Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33876 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by taylor89(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
On behalf of the Nigeria men forum you have been discharged and acquitted

Ur on queue maybe on 28th in line

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Take that girl with pinch of salt before it hits you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

Take heart bro and RIP in advance if you still take her to heart

430 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by savio93(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why would you request for her phone? Is it your own?
Na so trouble go dey sleep inyanga do go wake am.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by highqueen(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:
Why would you request for her phone? Is it your own?
Na so trouble go dey sleep inyanga do go wake am.
but she's my wife to be

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
is that whet u Av to offer

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by savio93(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
but she's my wife to be
Exactly... She is "to be" not yet "yours truly".
So you do not have a right.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Do you give her your phone too?
Anytime?

If you do and she doesn't reciprocate, then she has a lot skeletons in her cupboard.
Those kinda babes can cheat for Africa!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:
Exactly... She is "to be" not yet "yours truly". So you do not have a right.
morning makes the day!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by highqueen(f): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
is that whet u Av to offer
actually, that's what I came here to say.You have a problem with that?

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:
Exactly... She is "to be" not yet "yours truly". So you do not have a right.
are u seriouse or u re joking?

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
Just imagine talk!
smh

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by savio93(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66396938:

morning makes the day!

How do you mean? are you writing Swahili?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

actually, that's what I came here to say.You have a problem with that?

who will u support b4 .I need men advise not women's

32 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:

How do you mean? are you writing Swahili?
Only intellectual people will actually know what that means.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by 912(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:

Exactly... She is "to be" not yet "yours truly".
So you do not have a right.

Your first comment was on point but this second one doesn't quite resonate with me. So he should wait till he is married to her before knowing whether she is a cheat or not? If he doesn't have any business checking her phone now he certainly doesn't have any checking it in the future. Clearly the op is having trust issues. While I do not subscribe to checking your partner's phone (because whatever you are looking for you will surely find), but telling him to hold on till they are married isn't right either. Because once there is trust issues that remain unresolved it tends to get even worse as time goes by. So I suggest they resolve it now rather than waiting till after they are married

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
912:

Your first comment was on point but this second one doesn't quite resonate with me. So he should wait till he is married to her before knowing whether she is a cheat or not? If he doesn't have any business checking her phone now he certainly doesn't have any checking it in the future. Clearly the op is having trust issues. While I do not subscribe to checking your partner's phone (because whatever you are looking for you will surely find), but telling him to hold on till they are married isn't right either. Because once there is trust issues that remain unresolved it tends to get even worse as time goes by. So I suggest they resolve it now rather than waiting till after they are married
don't mind the guy

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66396917:
Do you give her your phone too?
Anytime?

If you do and she doesn't reciprocate, then she has a lot skeletons in her cupboard.
Those kinda babes can cheat for Africa!
yes I do give her my phone anytime she request it

Cheat on me
I don't want to think that

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Yes, it is a very good reason for you to be bothered.
Don't always mistake that act for courtesy, especially with her subsequent actions.

Or she is only playing it safe.
i.e, it's better the phone is switched off and she explains to her numerous callers later. Than it rings and she won't pick, or pick and won't be able to flow well with the conversation. Thus raising your suspicion.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
yes I do give her my phone anytime she request it

Cheat on me
I don't want to think that
You know her better than all of us here then, so since the TRUST is there, maybe she only cherish her privacy.
Don't be bothered anymore then bro!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66397475:

You know her better than all of us here then, so since the TRUST is there, maybe she only cherish her privacy.
Don't be bothered anymore then bro!
thanks so much.though I trust her but not close to 60% .we r talking about women here bro. They r so dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
thanks so much.though I trust her but not close to 60% .we r talking about women here bro. They r so dangerous
Lol.�, see contradictions from this our brother o!

It is well jare.
All da best!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by highqueen(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
who will u support b4 .I need men advise not women's
mtchew
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by UDUJ(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.my girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her pkone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

That's enough reason. If she has nothing to hide why switch off her phone

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
mtchew
am sure u aren't a better gf to that unlucky jack

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by highqueen(f): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
am sure u aren't a better gf to that unlucky jack
lol
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66397629:

It is well jare.
All da best!
pls understand .I trust her but u know.it can't just be 100% .this is the of internet we read everyday about relationship catastrophes
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by savio93(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
912:

nice write up bro, but I never said pointedly that he should check her phone even when married. actually, i haven't even made my point known in the whole issue yet.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66397629:

It is well jare.
All da best!
pls understand .I trust her but u know.it can't just be 100% .this is the world of internet we read everyday about relationship catastrophes
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
She no want disturbances na why na... Wetin you expect?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
thanks so much.though I trust her but not close to 60% .we r talking about[b] women here bro. They r so dangerous[/b]
Udonmeanit! So we are now as dangerous as snakes and scorpion cool

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by OriakuAmara(f): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oga caretaker.
Why do you want to invade landlord property?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.