Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33786 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by royalamour(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?

He is who he is. Who the fvck are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by deafeyez: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Oga caretaker. Why do you want to invade landlord property?
Actually landlords are manageable but landladies hmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by deafeyez: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Oga caretaker. Why do you want to invade landlord property?
Actually landlords are manageable but landladies hmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by abby26(f): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Do not be deceived.Your girl has someone else she's seriously considering.You are probably a plan B just in case things don't work out between them.Be wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
but she's my wife to be
Bro frankly speaking from an experienced Guy.
Any lady dat withholds her fone or is overly glued to her fone more dan 3 months is cheating, thinking of cheating, about to cheat or just a flirt.
I said 3months cos der are times she might wanna surprise u and what she wants to surprise u might b on her fone. But if after 3 months it hasnt manifested, then ders no suprise.
She cant b trusted.
I date a married woman, am not proud of it, am jez kinda stuck but then do u think she will allow her hubby go thru her fone at will?
Of cos not.
Give her time if she dosnt change completely, pls let her Go

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Tamakay(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mumu guys everywhere. Bleep that thing with CD and kick the disloyal hoe outta ur brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by royalamour(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
abby26:
Do not be deceived.Your girl has someone else she's seriously considering.You are probably a plan B just in case things don't work out between them.Be wise

Thank you.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?

No wound the dude oo biko cool
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tunary(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Use her to satisfy your sexual urge, when you are tired of making love to her dump her like trash. girls are animals.
In Donald Trump's voice, they don't know what they want
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Reeb2244: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:
Why would you request for her phone? Is it your own?
Na so trouble go dey sleep inyanga do go wake am.
You be fool.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by KingsleyCEO: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Listen to me...

The reason she switch her off could be the following:

1. You're one of many customers, and other customers may need her as well. When she's with you she thinks she's not to be disturbed owning to the fact that you're about to make a terrible mistake of your life by marrying her.

2. She might have told others she is going to the village where there is no network and that they may not be able to reach her. Your house is a village bro.

3. This one is not part of the reason but your deserve to be beaten. What's wrong with you? CAN'T SHE TAKE WHATEVER CALLS THAT COMES IN AND TELL THEM I'M ACTUALLY WITH MY HUSBAND TO BE PLEASE CALL BACK LATER.

But above all, talk to her about it and if possible allow her take some of your calls. She may learn to be free by so doing.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Neoteny(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

You can't reasonably presume no one else has an interest in her simply because you do.

Quite possible she has some male callers she doesn't want you to know about, doesn't mean she fukking them.

Or perhaps she is.

Either way, appreciate the fact that she's protecting you from harm.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by modele2: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
It's enough reason to suspect her. She definitely has something to hide. Thats the simple answer to your question.
How you choose to handle depends on how much you love her or how much sh#t you are willing to take.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Princedapace(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
prinzfavian:
In my own opinion, those with trust issues shouldn't bother going into relationships cos it doesn't make sense to keep being insecure for flimsy reasons...
What if she switches off her phone everytime she is with you, how's that a problem? What if she just wants to be with you with no disturbance whatsoever? Why should you even try to collect her phone is the first place for investigative purpose?
Trust her even when she doesn't deserve it otherwise why should you be in a relationship with her in the first place?
Now I'm not trying to defend your fiance here for her acts, or trying to confirm your fears about her, I'm only trying to help you understand what trust means in a relationship...

I dont like commenting on issues like this but ur point made me to;

Now, trust does not grow on trees. Trust is earned bro. People earn trust and not the other way round. Now, people are having issues understanding the bases of relationship and marriage. Yes, privacy is your right even in relationship but cheating on someone is not ur right. U av the right to walk away and not to cheat on ur partner. The world is going crazy by directly and indirectly encouraging cheating.

This is someone he wants to get married to and he has right to know who he wants to get married to. People try to know if they are been cheated on so that they can find out on time and save themselves of unwanted and endless drama. U av heard stories of men who trained their babe in school only to find out at the last minute that the said gf has been cheating and got married to another.

It is important to find out if u safe except the relationship was defined from beginning to be an open relationship. This is not about acting like a modern person. What i dont support is over doing anything but lovers should be one.

My partner and i have access to each other's phones and laptops. There is nothing there. We dont av anything to hide. If ur hands are clean, u wouldnt av issues allowing ur partner check ur phone..

what if this young man is putting his resources, time, emotion and efforts into a relationship with someone who has the plan to marry another man? It is better he finds out now and not later bro.

In sincere relationship, both partners are one. The only thing i told my babe not to check are my business transactions. She is free to use my phone at will.. She also gave me such right...

See, I always tell people, it is not by force to be in a relationship. If u want to enjoy full privacy, dont go into a relationship for god sake. Just remain single so that no one would ask for ur phone. It is that simple...

When i wasnt ready to answer questions such as where are u? who did u call? Who is this? etc, I remained single. I avoided any committed relationship. But when i was ready to compromise privacy, I went into a serious relationship.

If u want to enjoy full privacy, pls, dont go into serious relationship or marriage. Whatever u are hiding from ur partner, explain that to him or her and u both can work on that.

Heart breaks are on the increase becus humans have refused to be sincere. This thing is not hard, if u want to cheat, go ahead and breakup or dont even go into relationship or marriage.

Dear OP

if ur partner is hiding her phone from her, im sorry, she is cheating or about to cheat. Let me just advice u.... Put the relationship on hold for now until u are able to resolve this issue. Never marry a cheat. If u are doing same, u dont av the moral right to judge her then...but if ur hands are clean, and she is not willing to be open to u and be sincere, breakup, seriously, there are good ladies out there. I mean, loyal, honest and serious ones. I wish u all the best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by wiloy2k8(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

If u marry her u don enter
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MChaze25(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:

How do you mean? are you writing Swahili?
If your brain can't comprehend it then go to auto-reload.
Educated bloke
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by iamjavadem(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Not able to flow well!!! Then she has something to hide, period.
AntiBrutus:
Yes, it is a very good reason for you to be bothered.
Don't always mistake that act for courtesy, especially with her subsequent actions.

Or she is only playing it safe.
i.e, it's better the phone is switched off and she explains to her numerous callers later. Than it rings and she won't pick, or pick and won't be able to flow well with the conversation. Thus raising your suspicion.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by icedsammy: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kill yourself by yourself.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by JuicyStar: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Likely Possibilities:

1. Maybe u don't always have light in your area, so she puts it off just to preserve her battery. Go and buy a generator.

2. The phone is not befitting so she's too shy to let u see it. Change it.

3. She hates distraction and so she puts off the phone so she can concentrate on u and u alone. Appreciate her.

4. She has so many guys on her list and u are the one on the time table at that moment. Make good use of ur slot and stop complaining.

Chairman, she's just your girlfriend so don't disturb yourself by trying to check her phone. Just know say na part time relationship you dey.

Live everyday as it comes with her while you search for a more reliable partner.

All the best.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by CeeManCollins(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
It’s a sign of what’s to come, be wise. There’s no two ways about it, she’s cheating she’s not the woman for you, the earlier you end it the better for you. Most of those comments which says “you don’t have a right to ask for her phone” are all women and they think alike.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by adaxxy: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

what did you loose that you are looking for in her phone..
Even if you look at her phone you will find nothing because she will erase any suspicious thing,
Why you just dey let your blood rise anyhow,
Under six feets is sure if you don't desist..
If you guy are meant to be together so be it,
And when you want to catch her..

You won't expect it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by nnaeyes6: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dear brother, hope the light of God to shine upon ur marriage. Please, u shouldn't command ur so called fiancee to give u her phone to check things out. However, u have 100% right to her phone especially now that both of u have agreed to marry. Benefits of accessing her phone, vice versa is to help reduce the rate at which unknown entities interfere to ur lives. If for instance, she has an admirer, it presence to her phone would help the person to go away knowing that she is taken. Also, I want to point out that any lady who comes to her fiance house, switches off her phone until she leaves has a very visible skeleton in her cupboard. So to settle the issue is to be rational.

Have a discussion with her about the seriousness of u wanting to make ur wife not girl friend

Tell her that if she has some admirers there is nothing wrong with it but she should do away with them before ur marriage and if she needs ur help that she should let u know.

That regardless of anything, if she wants to settle down, she wife up and start working on how to make a better future with u and not waste her time with chatting which is the order of the day.

And if she cant take ur advice serious please break up. Marriage is til death do us part and not mere relationship. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by donogaga(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
She is not your Fiancee Bro.

I repeat, You actually don't have a fiancee.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MyMouth(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Op why do u want to check her phone? U are lucky this is Nigeria, u could go to jail for this in Saudi Arabia!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
famiebee:
There is no reason for her to off her phone whenever she is with you ......
Dont give room for fight just confronts her and hear her out and when you find what you're looking for hope your heart will be able to hold it sha
Cowards die a thousand times before their death. Let him see it so that he can move on. Being fearful is no way for a man to live.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by CSTR1002: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
She is your wife to be for christ sakes. angry

You should be able to compel her to release her phone and be serious about it. If she dosen't, ask her to leave immediately or leave depending on whose house it is.

Her subsequent action will tell you if she values the relationship or not.

Wife to be is not a mere girl friend that you cannot be able to control or care very little about.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by chuksonia(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=tspouse post=66396787]Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise, fhe thing maybe that She's not wanting any disturbance anytime You're together or probably She's hiding something from u,seriously woman cant be trusted this days especially when You're planning on making her your wife man take a second look be courageous and fvcking ask her What's with the hiding of phone...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by odumoyedare(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guy..... Ur papa.... U no serious o.... Which kind advice be that one
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Vic74real: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sorry you don't have a fiancee. Run for your life!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by drealaz24(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

Guy, the girl is not all yours for now, just keep fucking her until she makes her decision. you might want to have a second option too cos she might just dump u for the other guy(s).

or

better still, insist on u checking the phone to know where the relationship is going. No time to waste in playing games with anybody. you find anything suspicious, allow her to defend herself and give her time to make up her mind.

plz no time in playing games. less u go dey follow follow her for years only to find out her wedding date is in three months time.
my 2cent.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by dippleee1: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
I hardly comment on this type of post, but have once experience this before, the same fiance matter, always keeping her phone off or offing her network when ever she comes visiting, I never suspected anything. I have even taken her home to my family to do intro to them. Pretty and nice lady working in a bank, me working and doing fine than her in life as an engineer. When ever she comes around, she is always very protective of her phone and password every app on her phone,well I trusted her much and never asked her why all this over protective method of her phone when ever she is with me. But God expose her one day, she was chatting with her phone and her mb got finished, she tried loading from her bank account, not working. So she begged me to use my phone to log on into her FB account, that she want to conclude a transaction chat with her client. I gave her, she used it and later gave me back my phone after 45min with it. After she has gone, I decided to use my FB to chat, I found out her messenger account wasnt logged out properly, I decided to check her Last chat, what I saw nearly made my heart to stop beating. She was booking appointments with several men, some telling her how sweet she was the last time they made out and another booking her, she telling them prices and even telling them she will still get married to her man and she don't know how she will be coping with this type of life style when she get married to her lover, that she prays God help her then, but she love her man, but business is business. Imagine if I didn't see this on her phone, I would have gotten married to an evil lady who probably would have been cheating on me at home when ever am not around. Note, God do show to us some signs before we select a partner, but sometimes we neglect those signs and go ahead and still select the partner, believing you are in love, later in life repercussions start coming up. Be wise

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by modik(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

The best way to avoid chaos and heart attack is to avoid a lady's phone. Whether gf, wife or sister. Play safe by avoiding it with passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.