Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nicki Minaj Achieve New Album Record Break Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Achieve New Album Record Break Success (415 Views)

Omah Lay Smashes New Album Record For 'boy Alone' / Peter Okoye's Prodigal Album Record 1 Millions Streams In Just 24 Hours / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Achieve New Album Record Break Success by drewiz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nicki Minaj’s worldwide success has many considering her as one of the greatest female talents in rap music’s history. Since her arrival on the scene, her adeptness for bars and melody have impressed her fans as she has steadily built an empire atop a limited class of women in hip-hop.
While the scene appears to be expanding, Nicki likely still sits atop the throne without having released an album since 2014. A new feat has cemented Nicki’s legacy even further as she now enjoys an accomplishment that nobody preceding her has experienced.

The Queens rapper has officially................FINISH BELOW

http://www.dregist.com.ng/2018/04/nicki-minaj-achieve-new-album-record.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Wait For Cee-c To Get Back Home So I Can Wife Her – Small Doctor / Nigerian Musician, Viktoh, Blasts Fan For Saying He Thought He Was Dead / Video Evidence That Bbnaija Cee C Was NOT Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.