Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED (8157 Views)

I Adopted This Wild Giant Boerboel And Now He's Much Calmer / My Gsd-rot Mix Crossed With A Pure Rot Just Gave Birth To A Pure Rot Am Excited! / Gsd/rot 7 Weeks PUP For Quick Sale (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Iamadoglover:
If u re still looking for an adopter to adopt him chat me 08085325776.my bb needs a friend.
Bro, do u think u should be in a hurry to own two males yet?
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eveezy:

no mind am... you love dog, you love dog... go buy Ekuke na...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
durubrian:
This is really disheartening... please retrieve the dog... I tried calling you but your number is switched off... I would love to speak to you

Yes number is off. Phone fell into water. Sent you mail though.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by EdoNation(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please is this puppy still available for adoption? If so I would love to adopt it for my younger sister thanks loads!
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
bespokeset:

Yes number is off. Phone fell into water. Sent you mail though.

OK
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Lukenzay:
thank god d dog is still at abuja i will gladly return d dog thanks fr d kindness nd sorry fr d trouble so far ,so i will call d guy dat came to pick d dog to return it thanks so much.

So I have been careful to be patient and see how things unfold but with each passing day your complicity in this matter becomes more and glaring. Your angle that you're not aware may not hold water as he, the person you asked to pick dog on your behalf, became your agent and as such his actions can be traced back to you. Feigning ignorance without any concrete action suggests collusion. You asked for link. Link is provided. Ad is still up. You go with the 'thank god' phrase is turning to hogwash.

Do the needful and return pup as your negligence speaks volumes. I'd rather it be given to person with genuine intentions.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2018
thats just bad... i don't see the pup being return unless you take up some sorta action.. na just story d guy go talk till dem sell am... if u have any card up your sleeve its best u use it now
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2018
called ur num yesterday nt available d guy dat came to pick up d dog has travelled nd d dog is still there at abuja pls if u know anyone around wuse in abuja let dem km pick d dog,i would av returned it myself bt am not living at abuja am in lag like i said d guy dat came to pck d dog has travelled.pls let me know ur opinion so i can b off ds allegations.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lukenzay:
called ur num yesterday nt available d guy dat came to pick up d dog has travelled nd d dog is still there at abuja pls if u know anyone around wuse in abuja let dem km pick d dog,i would av returned it myself bt am not living at abuja am in lag like i said d guy dat came to pck d dog has travelled.pls let me know ur opinion so i can b off ds allegations.

can you imagine?... you and your agent should be arrested for this..
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
durubrian:

can you imagine?... you and your agent should be arrested for this..
wat av i done wrong sir nd mind u i dont av any agent mind wat u say
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
bespokeset:

So I have been careful to be patient and see how things unfold but with each passing day your complicity in this matter becomes more and glaring. Your angle that you're not aware may not hold water as he, the person you asked to pick dog on your behalf, became your agent and as such his actions can be traced back to you. Feigning ignorance without any concrete action suggests collusion. You asked for link. Link is provided. Ad is still up. You go with the 'thank god' phrase is turning to hogwash.

Do the needful and return pup as your negligence speaks volumes. I'd rather it be given to person with genuine intentions.
pls aw do i return it ur number isnt goin call my number or somethin so i can return d dog bfre it gets out of hand,pls sir
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lukenzay:
Email him I think, I guess hez worried cos he hasn't heard from u
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eveezy:

Email him I think, I guess hez worried cos he hasn't heard from u
i just did dat tanks
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lukenzay:
i just did dat tanks
Mk I Waka come abuja pick d pup sef, if ur contact is ready over there
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
if he agrees o pls go carry am cos me i dn tire
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lukenzay:
if he agrees o pls go carry am cos me i dn tire
If who agrees? Ur contact or bespokeset?
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eveezy:
If who agrees? Ur contact or bespokeset?
mr bespokeset oo
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
I had responded to your mail. Furthermore, I called you with an alternate number last time we spoke which has never been switched off.

Lukenzay:
mr bespokeset oo
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Faccouk(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hey Bespokeset, I can help out with your Dog if you insist, I have a Comfortable House for the dog & well Nourishing dog Food. "I feed my Dog always on Cow Milk". If you insist get back to me.

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lukenzay:
pls aw do i return it ur number isnt goin call my number or somethin so i can return d dog bfre it gets out of hand,pls sir
Drop ur contacts, or possibly the contacts of the person with the dog to make proper arrangements
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eveezy:

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Faccouk(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sure, I can as well take care of it. I have a wide Compound where both dogs can play around during the Night & a nice Cage. I Reside in Lagos. 09056300589 get back to me Asap

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Iamadoglover:
If u re still looking for an adopter to adopt him chat me 08085325776.my bb needs a friend.
lolol hope d bb dey behave
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Jungpablo: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
unfortunate turn of events I must say very disheartening indeed @Freciprocal I know it is surprising that I refused the pup later on not because it did not want it. I already got an iron cage for the dog, some food items and even had money available for his waybill but since Mr Bespokeset told me not to worry I used the money for his waybill in getting other things for the dog so when he told me he was no longer footing the bills it means I had to come up with another money which was not readily available at the moment because of things I needed money for at that time and the things I got especially the iron cage it was really expensive plus some can food and I bought supplement amongst other little things with the money I was supposed to use for his waybill. I was hooked, the deal was getting too long already and I don't want it to drag further cos if I were the one giving out the dog I think I would be getting annoyed already with the receiver and maybe withdraw my offer, since I didn't want that (withdrawal) to have happen and I can't have the pup waybilled to me immediately and I wanted him so badly I contacted someone (a friend) in Abuja to help collect the pup from Mr.Bespokeset and keep for the mean time he was reluctant and was not really convincing (thank God it didn't work maybe it would have resulted in something like this) so I decided to let go it was painful and a hard decision I just thought there are people who would really love to have this dog and besides I have a dog I love very much (although I have a big heart to love many others) I just let go.
cc okikiosibodu

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Freciprocal: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Jungpablo:
unfortunate turn of events I must say very disheartening indeed @Freciprocal I know it is surprising that I refused the pup later on not because it did not want it. I already got an iron cage for the dog, some food items and even had money available for his waybill but since Mr Bespokeset told me not to worry I used the money for his waybill in getting other things for the dog so when he told me he was no longer footing the bills it means I had to come up with another money which was not readily available at the moment because of things I needed money for at that time and the things I got especially the iron cage it was really expensive plus some can food and I bought supplement amongst other little things with the money I was supposed to use for his waybill. I was hooked, the deal was getting too long already and I don't want it to drag further cos if I were the one giving out the dog I think I would be getting annoyed already with the receiver and maybe withdraw my offer, since I didn't want that (withdrawal) to have happen and I can't have the pup waybilled to me immediately and I wanted him so badly I contacted someone (a friend) in Abuja to help collect the pup from Mr.Bespokeset and keep for the mean time he was reluctant and was not really convincing (thank God it didn't work maybe it would have resulted in something like this) so I decided to let go it was painful and a hard decision I just thought there are people who would really love to have this dog and besides I have a dog I love very much (although I have a big heart to love many others) I just let go.
cc okikiosibodu

I understand you perfectly. If the Dog is returned to Bespokest... Are you still willing to take good care of the dog?
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Jungpablo: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Freciprocal:

I understand you perfectly. If the Dog is returned to Bespokest... Are you still willing to take good care of the dog?

I really don't know for now.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Lukenzay and his contacts are yet to return the dog, nor has he shown d willingness to allow someone come pick up, I have spoken to Mr John aka bespokeset and he has agreed dt I could go pick d dog myself.

Lukenzay do respond on time as I will be in Abuja dis weekend for dis matter, u know it wouldn't be fair for me to travel all d way for nothing.
I do not want way bill to bring another issue, so I ve decided to come in person

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Freciprocal: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2018
@ Bespokest can u please let someone ( eveezy has opted, if i am not wrong) collect the dog on your behalf? Preferably someone who stays in Abuja.

@ eveezy if u are up to the task, please let us know what it takes or will take to get it back

@ Lukenzay.... No one is calling you names or assuming anything, we all care about the safety of the dog.... what u fail to remember is that you might genuinely need help someday, and you are already negatively creating a track record online. Abeg I use God take beg you, just make extra effort liaise with the person assigned to retrieve the dog. Make this case end quick.

See me wen come here to dey follow the progress of the puppy, naim here don turn to Judge Judy court house.... Please do the needful!

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Freciprocal:
@ Bespokest can u please let someone ( eveezy has opted, if i am not wrong) collect the dog on your behalf? Preferably someone who stays in Abuja.

@ eveezy if u are up to the task, please let us know what it takes or will take to get it back

@ Lukenzay.... No one is calling you names or assuming anything, we all care about the safety of the dog.... what u fail to remember is that you might genuinely need help someday, and you are already negatively creating a track record online. Abeg I use God take beg you, just make extra effort liaise with the person assigned to retrieve the dog. Make this case end quick.

See me wen come here to dey follow the progress of the puppy, naim here don turn to Judge Judy court house.... Please do the needful!
All I need is for Lukenzay to tell me how far, does he intend to return the dog to bespokeset or I should come pick up, either ways, I ve spoken to bespokeset

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Eveezy:

All I need is for Lukenzay to tell me how far, does he intend to return the dog to bespokeset or I should come pick up, either ways, I ve spoken to bespokeset

everybody don speak to mr John and yet somebody will come and say they've been tring his number since last week... i dont think they still have the dog in custody.... cyz i kno if i was in dat Guy's shoes i might even go all d way to abj by fire by force to either collect d dog or return it n sincerely apologise... na story he dey come talk ontop nairaland...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2018
kushlord:

everybody don speak to mr John and yet somebody will come and say they've been tring his number since last week... i dont think they still have the dog in custody.... cyz i kno if i was in dat Guy's shoes i might even go all d way to abj by fire by force to either collect d dog or return it n sincerely apologise... na story he dey come talk ontop nairaland...
Yeah, the guy is nt transparent, BTW guy I intend selling one of my gsd/cauc mix, I wanna just retain my caucasian, for shikini money, if u interested
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Eveezy:

Yeah, the guy is nt transparent, BTW guy I intend selling one of my gsd/cauc mix, I wanna just retain my caucasian, for shikini money, if u interested

i could help u put up an ad... my cut na 20% if i get buyer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP / German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree / BC update (Special dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.