Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant (3371 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by CastedAyo: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2018

A Nigerian man and a Facebook user, Larry Shola took the platform to share his encounter with a woman who brought her two kids and house-help to a restaurant.

According to the man, the woman placed an order for rice and chicken for her kids while she gave the help only biscuits.

He wrote;
"I went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday today and it was fun but something strange happened a woman came in with 3 kids for dinner and she orders for 2 plate of rice and chicken to my greatest surprise one of the kid was left out and was given biscuit to eat by the woman in the presence of the 2 kids while they were eating the rice the little kid was holding his/herself to eat the biscuit and it was such a painful thing to see honestly African women are mostly Evil how much will it cost you to give to someone who probably takes care of this little ones when you are not at home its so painful and annoying no wonder witchcraft will not end in Africa I'm really saddened honesty...."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-shares-his-encounter-with-a-woman-who-brought-her-kids-and-maid-to-a-restaurant.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by donstan18: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
In as much as i detest and hate wicked women.

Truth must be told. i was thinking the story teller would conclude by saying he bought the little girl a plate of rice for the woman to know that people are observing. Maybe that act of kindness from him would have made the story more interesting and heart touching ,but he did nothing than to take pictures to form holy and good samaritan on social media for praises. I don't value such act.

If you want to mind your business by not attempting to buy her food, mind it to the fullest by not snapping them to form on media.

If you want to show care, do it to the fullest.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by habsydiamond(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
She got that from our colonial masters....wey go dey chop sugarcane come padlock servants mouth so as not to taste from it....this is not fair...if Na only meat pie e for beta pass biscuit.....na God know wetin she go dey chop for house sef.....
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by timwudz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
That lad is too small to be a househelp.. the boy probably a family member living with them... some women na asshole
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Really.. That's crazy.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Viserion: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
pure wickedness....

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Now imagine what happens behind closed doors... cry

11 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by AK6464(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Witchcraft is really, but God pass devil

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by MhizzAJ(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some people will rush here now to start cursing African women

I don't know why a full grown man wouldn't mind his business
They will go out to have fun instead of them to concentrate on their own table they will be checking other people's table...

Why didn't he order rice and chicken for the house help undecidedgood samaritan

Above all let's show love to all,this life ain't serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Benjom(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is painful angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
What this facebook user did was so wrong because the last time i check *a restaurant is a place to satisfy ur self not a place to meddle in other people affairs*.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by figment232(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They will go out to have fun instead of them to concentrate on their own table they will be checking other people's table...

What is this one saying?

17 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by menvocate(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
figment232:
What is this one saying?
As innnnnn

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by onward4life(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
"WOMEN means "dEVIL" in swahili.

With all the money dey make from men!

Still yet! Jezebel Descendants

May Noboby ever train our children except US

In JESUS NAME!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by MissRaine69(f): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
She is not alone
There are hundreds of thousands who do the same or worse
This is just pure shortsightedness and ignorance
Why be cruel to the person who looks after your children? The person who cooks for your husband and washes his boxers?
That’s househelpb could easily be
a) step-mother to those children
b) Be doing some serious gymnastics with your husband
c) kill or severely maim your children out of revenge

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Macnnoli4(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Definitely from the land of the rising sun. Their women and maid wahala is always news lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by tee59(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Above all let's show love to all,this life ain't serious Don't talk this way. Are you not a human? How much will it cost her to give d lad a good treat. How much more when indoor. If she can be so sentimental like this, It means you can even do worse. That's is how some house helps maltreat their bosses kids cuz of hardship they suffer in their mothers hand. That lad may be house help today but may not tomorrow. And those kids may be enjoying today and tomorrow may beg for bread. Treat people the way you wants to be treated.

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by mrmrmister: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

If you were in the girl's shoes, would this still be your opinion?

10 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by kenir(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

what is this one saying?

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Gofwane(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

one of them evil house wives Detected!

I know your type wella. Back then when i was still going to church, i use to see una. Na una dey claim Deaconess for christ embassy. Una go paint face like rainbow and wear one tight jogging pants making sure that your big, big camel toe can be seen by even a blind man.

Dey will be preaching love from morning to night yet when you visit their homes that's when you will know the true definition of evil!

Abeg Gerrarrahere mehn....

19 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by HeWrites(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just got back from 5 days ban

If I bash that girl above now it might be 5 months

Mah just keep kwayet and observe

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just imagine the wickedness of somebody who calls herself a mum.

I guess she blames Buhari for being partial and an ethnic jingoist but look at her doing worse.

I beg God to bless that little girl financially in future.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by lobell: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is perfectly normal in Naija. But our brains will never tell us that you are building hate and anger inside the so-called help until one day you will hear stories that touch but they will not give us the back story of how they conditioned the help to become evil.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by BossLaifay(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rubbish! Hypocrites everywhere! You don't know 0.5% of what's going with people you see on a daily basis but you want to play judge and jury.

It always pays to mind your business!
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by roarik(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
wicked world,that woman is a devil in human form..she's evil and selfish.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
dam embarassed
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by ayampissed: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Too bad angry angry
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by jayinfo2(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guys Please, help my sis win this competition for her birthday by liking her article on her nstagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/

N.b I don't mind having a Nairalander as in-law DM sliding is allowed. She is beatiful actually.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Millz404(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

My friend, keep quiet..... Sense you will not have. What's wrong in showing some kindness to people of lesser means.
Talking about minding his business. Onye ara

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

. Are you this wicked that you can't empathize with the poor child?

I bet you'll do worse and tell people to mind their business.

I bet if the whites were minding their business, transatlantic slavery will still be rife and you might be a victim.Perhaps, if the whites were minding their business, polio will still be killing children and you might be a victim.

Learn to be human and unlearn wickedness

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
Rubbish! Hypocrites everywhere! You don't know 0.5% of what's going with people you see on a daily basis but you want to play judge and jury.

It always pays to mind your business!

Just shut up, wicked thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by ireke(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:
In as much i detest and hate wicked women.

Truth must be told. i was thinking the story teller would conclude by saying he bought the little girl a plate of rice for the woman to know that people are observing. Maybe that act of kindness from him would have made the story more interesting and heart touching ,but he did nothing than to take pictures to form holy and good samaritan on social media for praises. I don't value such act.

If you want to mind your business by not attempting to buy her food, mind it to the fullest by not snapping them to form on media.

If you want to show care, do it to the fullest.

It's not necessarily a good idea to buy anything for the girl to spite or correct the woman o. That will be crossing too many boundaries. Meanwhile you may be creating additional problems for the poor girl when they get home.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Understanding Of The Story Of The Man Beating His Wife Because Of A Dog / Killing Of Gorilla To Save Boy At Ohio Zoo Sparks Outrage / Is Feminism Really Destroying Marriages In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.