Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) (52686 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by kudsweet(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
It can only happen in the church, the religion accepts all forms of iniquities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Now i dy fear to go do my NYSC 4 Ogun

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Abeyjide: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
the rate at which ogun and kwara are competing in this business getting beyond imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Jamiubond009(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
K
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
dangermouse:
By their fruits they are known.
Evil occults parading themselves as light workers everywhere.
Which one be light workers? U mean electrician?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
If my wife as much as has her pastor's phone number, she's going back to her father's house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Skull mining state

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
When will this people stop skull mining and giving Nigeria a bad name?

Could it be the reason why one of their Obas is so ashamed of them that he converted to an Emir?
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Of all the names in the world, a state chosed to be called Ogun...a diabolically thriving state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg where the partor from i mean which state
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by kingsleybrave(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
WHY IS THE NAME OF THE CHURCH WITHHELD. I SMELL RAT.
SERIOUSLY EH I DETEST MUSHROOM CHURCHES WIT PASSION.THE PASTORS ARE ALWS VERY DESPERATE
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
eluquenson:
Pastors and the love for money/fame be like 5 & 6

Killed lover, buried inside the church and yet some myopic people will start preaching, Christianity is a sham, not a religion nor way of life.

All these crap can't dare happen in the mosque I swear.
Gbenu e soun. Alfas own worst pass
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
jdluv:
it is finished
Are u jst knowing? The day I saw a yahoo boy chopping human shit with hot Agege bread, that was when I know it is all finish.
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry angry kill them.No time
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by VanNistelrooy24: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I'm not surprised the Federal ministry of mines and steel is headed by an afonja. undecided

They are so good in mining grin
And that's the truth right there. LMFAO.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by OyinO: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
They are all the same. The difference is that some have not been yet caught in their evil acts.
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Slimzain: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tank were to soro yi. Ha baba were ni e i shocked

Aaronsrod:
Please be careful what you say.

The Bible tells us: "Touch not my anointed, neither do my prophets any harm".

Everything is part of Gods plan. Trust and obey.
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by twentyk(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
My first thougth was like 'Han han this kinnda news is becoming an everyday thing,i dont understand how a person would cut another person like fowl.....Remove head,remove hand,remove breast,remove tongue,i mean why...na wa ooo...God no go let us meet persin wey go butcher us,nor razor us for neck,or even jam us motor in our search for daily bread....
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Lastanza: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dis ones now will be thrown into prison to be consuming tax payers money in the name of feeding. China comes to mind. Kill dem slowly for as long as 6 months in pain such dat dey will be begging for death but will not see it.

Dats the only way crime can be minimized.
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by friendlyenemy: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Please be careful what you say.
The Bible tells us: "Touch not my anointed, neither do my prophets any harm".
Everything is part of Gods plan. Trust and obey.
I swear, your brain is dead.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by icedsammy: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shoutout to all doz ladies who do think dating a pastor will automatically wash away their sins.

They will give them all d accord they never gave their parent and be doing everything to please them like that is what Jesus stated in the bible.
when you even trynna caution dem u hear something like " U better don't use your mouth to sin"
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Bede2u(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
“In the course of interrogation , the pastor confessed to killing the victim and burying her inside his church after removing her head

Always consistent with their trade.

Ogun state is the HEAD of South west.
so wat u are trying to say is that any afonja looking for his head should check in ogun state? cheesy
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Onenaira1: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Afonjas doing what they do best skull mining.

When people accuse Fulani for killing father's, we always forget the Afonjas are the southern version of Fulani. How many people have they killed to continue their skull mining business?

Yet we Wonder why their oba wants to be an Emir

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
am here to check the name and tribe of the Bastard.

NCAN, reporting from Lagos
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
The last place i will ever visit is Ogun state..I can't even pray my enemy to visit that head-mining state..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
am here to check the name and tribe of the Bastard. thats some people's daddy in the lord.
NCAN, reporting from Lagos
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by revontuli(f): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
WINDSOW:
Are u jst knowing? The day I saw a yahoo boy chopping human shit with hot Agege bread, that was when I know it is all finish.

Are you serious?
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ogun kiiiiiiiiiii you
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2018
guruzmarstk:
Now i dy fear to go do my NYSC 4 Ogun

Na jazz them go use for you, you no go even know when you go carry your two legs waka,enter the shrine.
Its only when the person dies,the jazz go comot from him eye in the spirit world.
Re: Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) by makky555(f): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2018
And a while ago they are condemning us for selling drinks they enjoy obviously at a cheaper rate smiley
Metcheeeeew.... Hope they'll use all these to get more skullaship grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.