Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (90558 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Why are we Africans just so full of poo and disgracing ourselves shamelessly in the eyes of the world? All we have in our head to offer is mumu plastic love and synthetic romance matter. Na waaaaoooo
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by ralph28(m): 3:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Maybe, she studied Nudeurology.

Wasted years.
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 04, 2018
Zionista:
Imagine the manner she is exhibiting those dangling endowments....tomorrow someone would say they are not objects. .

This is commodification of womanhood. Period!!!

what she did was ignorant . But we are individuals and shouldnt be treated or labeled anyhow based off the few minorty who do stupid. Let them bear their own.

@topic. She boooold. She is wearing the dress of a national program doing this?

Thats akin to snapping nude selfies inside the US army base and posting it to the web.
I think there sound be a small punishment so no1 else flows in her footsteps . Its a disgrace to the NYCS uniform and program

3 Likes

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Things slayers do for popularity
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by uboma(m): 4:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Emmahunk:
This is not projecting what NYSC stands for or soldiers won't be wasting their time trying to instill discipline.
This lady may repeat her Service year, trust me.

You are right.

If she is truly a Corp Member, she will be disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Omo shaku shaku
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Who cares? undecided
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by RainbowDude(m): 4:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Anyway, are u a gayguy seeking companionship of other gaymen? pls message 0907- 6003396 or 09069636128 or 07034426064 only if you are serious pls. Don't contact me asking for money or offering me money. Don't call me threatening violence or preaching to me to change my gayways. I like being a gayman, i love living the gaylife and it is my choice please.
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Supernatural28(m): 4:55am On Apr 04, 2018
She's a symbol of free HIV ➕ Aids

1 Like

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Olosho dey get client, all na package- Sonofadam (Igboro Anthem)
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by PeteHumphrey(m): 5:54am On Apr 04, 2018
;Dperson wey do u this tin, dey Ariaria dey hawk fresh tomatoes.....
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ANTHEM NwaAmaikpe obey the clarion call, Make sure you suck this bobby dry Under the sun or in the rain.
Suck it with dedication and selflessness. This girl will run when her bobby falls.
PLEDGE I pledge to answer her clarion call. I'd be faithful, loyal and honest I promise not to slack, under the sun or in the rain.
I will suck those bobbies with dedication and selflessness. I will chew her nippies with all my might. So help me bros.
SO U WAN CARRY NYSC OVER COZ OF DIS FINE GEH
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by popsyleo1: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2018
She is a prostitute simple. She has no good home training.

1 Like

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by popsyleo1: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2018
NYSC should call this animal to order immediately.
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Where is my bottle of Groundnut oil?
you have used it all but there is Vaseline here
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by yeman1(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Olosho full everywhere.... We don't know who to marry again
So sad

1 Like

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2018
She has already started the job hunt in one of the oldest profession in the world "prostitution".

2 Likes

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by newoffer: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Toke Tonto Moyo class mate
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by felo812000(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2018
ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. Should be punished and prosecuted according to the Nigerian laws. What am I even talking
SweetPuffPuff:
what she did was ignorant . But we are individuals and shouldnt be treated or labeled anyhow based off the few minorty who do stupid. Let them bear their own.

@topic. She boooold. She is wearing the dress of a national program doing this?

Thats akin to snapping nude selfies inside the US army base and posting it to the web.
I think there sound be a small punishment so no1 else flows in her footsteps . Its a disgrace to the NYCS uniform and program
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ANTHEM
NwaAmaikpe obey the clarion call,
Make sure you suck this bobby dry
Under the sun or in the rain.

Suck it with dedication and selflessness.
This girl will run when her bobby falls.

PLEDGE
I pledge to answer her clarion call.
I'd be faithful, loyal and honest
I promise not to slack, under the sun or in the rain.

I will suck those bobbies with dedication and selflessness.
I will chew her nippies with all my might.
So help me bros.

I admire the way your brain works cheesy grin

Crazy dude cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/19f6a11050cf34a03404bd422b9b7db1/tenor.gif?itemid=7369894[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
felo812000:
ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. Should be punished and prosecuted according to the Nigerian laws. What am I even talking
grin not that much but definetly repercussions
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
The boobi make sense
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Sholato242(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2018
Don't be suprised if u were used and dumped, cos it's what u advertised is what u got... U advertised sex not marriage
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2018
This is a misconduct of the morals and values of the uniform...if nothings is done, watch out for the next things...
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by David160(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Olosho
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by abujamal: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Are re ti baje
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by Riddler32: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
no ambition
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by ikept(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Help the needy! Ladies abeg make una donate Bra to this one.
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
sonnie10:
Last time you showed the front, now you are showing the sides. What else are you covering them for?

Na guava sef, e no be like mercy Johnson own, milk no de
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
latestmodel:
Aren't you shameless?
At least wear a cheap bra

Check her school results,
Class of degree: ARISTO degree
Re: Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
latestmodel:
Aren't you shameless?
At least wear a cheap bra

Check her school results,
Class of degree: ARISTO class degree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.