Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo (43152 Views)

Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Makaveli1166(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2018
phollybee:
Which jungle did this most absurd, crazy, derisible, idiotic, ill-advised, insane, irrational, laughable, ludicrous, nonsensical, preposterous, ridiculous, silly, stupid thoughtless, unreasonable, unwise, asinine brainless, cockamamy, daffy, daft dippy, doltish, dotty, fatuous, feebleminded, half-baked, half-witted, harebrained, ill-considered, imbecilic, imprudent, incautious, indiscreet, injudicious, jerky,kooky,, loony, lunatic, mad, moronic, nerdy, nutty, senseless, short-sighted, unintelligent wacky, weak, witless, zany king come from
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Drama King...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by davidnazee: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Guestlander:

And you are exhibiting the typical thoughtless, hateful, and cowardly character of your flat headed folks.

Thoughtless and hateful I don’t know, but cowardly never!! I am Edo..

2 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by BrownRoofRep: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2018
No way!
We don't relate with slaves.
Rejected!

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by chuose2: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Something is wrong with the traditional rulers in Yoruba Land.

First came the Oba of Lagoon, now this Emir angry

Abi requirement to become Oba na madness grin
!

6 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Dammyzeal007(m): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg make dem find trailer rope tie diz king before he run mad finish ooo.... So Kabieyesi sef dey smoke Loud.... Oba a wonderful science students olori awon wobe boiz

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Edu3Again: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Espada10:
I am beginning to like this dude
Wicked Nigger grin
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by ariesbull: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2018
I am thinking that most of the kings in Yoruba land ....need to be cross examined....and this dude leads the pack

I can't stop laughing

This is so funny.....this guy is making Yoruba the butt of jokes

2 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by 9jawindow: 1:12am On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On behalf of all the Igbos on Nairaland we disown this confused soul.
We strip him of that title. He is so undeserving of it.

No Igbo royalty will be foolish to try and asslick an Emir.
Today Emir,
Tomorrow Obi
Next tomorrow Alaye.

Oluwo please just say no to cheap hard drugs.

Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by zonax(m): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2018
dreamwords:
igwe ,obi and eze are igbo titles, afonja always carryour matter for head

Nna nobody is stealing nothing. Though as an Oba who is a custodian of the culture and tradition of Iwo kingdom and the Yoruba nation, should pilot the showcase of the Iwo tradition unadulterated. but I like what he's doing. We are Nigerians. Nigeria is all of yours. We should all seek to showcase our common identity and let the world know that as a people, we share unity in our diversity.
Am Igbo, Most of all am a Nigerian.
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Pain(m): 1:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Poor attempt at damage control. Harm has been done to the noble chair. Cleansing still has to be done by getting rid of the **slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by NaijaElba(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Expect more of this madness by the time the stupid youths you are clamouring for eventually take over power.

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by highqueen(f): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2018
confused man

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2018
How come we Africans are just this mischieveous and counter productive? What has this got to do with scientific exposition and research to make warren buffet, Bill Gate, Donald Trump, Wall Mart, Daimler Benz, Richard Branson and Jeff Bezzos want to come to Nigeria and Africa to invest their billions of dollars? I watch I weep o!!!!
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by patani(m): 2:25am On Apr 04, 2018
I swear. This king don dey taste Igbo (ganja). Na so e dey do person ☹️

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Jabioro: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2018
phollybee:
Which jungle did this most absurd, crazy, derisible, idiotic, ill-advised, insane, irrational, laughable, ludicrous, nonsensical, preposterous, ridiculous, silly, stupid thoughtless, unreasonable, unwise, asinine brainless, cockamamy, daffy, daft dippy, doltish, dotty, fatuous, feebleminded, half-baked, half-witted, harebrained, ill-considered, imbecilic, imprudent, incautious, indiscreet, injudicious, jerky,kooky,, loony, lunatic, mad, moronic, nerdy, nutty, senseless, short-sighted, unintelligent wacky, weak, witless, zany king come from
lf the fool can be on nairaland,read your comment l am sure he won't wake up the next day

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's official, he has been cursed by the gods,

I would believe that. hes the same guy that banished the 800 yr idol of the Orisa (God) from the palace compound. let him taste his medicine now. The Gods are unmerciful. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:33am On Apr 04, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Iwo is a no mans land

Iwo is a Yorubaland pls
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:35am On Apr 04, 2018
E Jo talo fi okunrin yi joba? Corrupt kingmakers will be crying ninu yara now
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Emi o le so pe Kabiyesi to nya were o
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Lukgaf(m): 4:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's official, he has been cursed by the gods,

Your gods abi?
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by davidnazee: 5:07am On Apr 04, 2018
phollybee:

He comes from the Yorubalands.. he is a Yoruba man.
Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by PTimber(m): 5:39am On Apr 04, 2018
This dude is just a comedian

2 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by igirabata123(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2018
This happens when you make yahoo yahoo boy a king. They can never be a custodian of our culture

2 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by Ahmeduana(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2018
THE GUY IS BEEN CLEVER BY HALF, HE IS TRYING TO WATER DOWN THE CONSEQUENSE OF HIS STUPID ACTION

3 Likes

Re: "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Lukgaf:

Your gods abi?

His own Gods. the same ones whose idol he banished from the palace compunds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Most Influential Monarch / African Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.