Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now (1721 Views)

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Its no longer a news that Tstv Africa started sales of their decoder on 1st but its unprofessional of them to deceive Nigerians. The truth is that their decoder is out but comes with lots of issue like non availability of dish, and there's no live football match on TSTV for now. It makes no sense to pay 3,500naira subscription for the kind of channels available on TSTV for now, you can chat with their customer care representative to confirm what I just posted. Save your money till TSTV get it right for now lemme continue enjoying my current satellite TV that I will not it name

grin grin grin
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by taurusdude0(m): 4:12am On Apr 04, 2018
What a load of crap
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by lacidi: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2018
I was insulted when I stated in the other thread that TStv have no transmission rights for any live soccer. I was called names by all these boys on Nairaland, so I just decided to adopt siddon look mode. Nigerian can be so thick headed sometimes and don't want to see reason even when the facts are starring them in the face. One of them even said that Canal+ has transmission rights for EPL in Nigeria and the DSTV was showing Italian League illegally through Rai. The things people say on Nairaland just befuddles me.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2018
lacidi:
I was insulted when I stated in the other thread that TStv have no transmission rights for any live soccer. I was called names by all these boys on Nairaland, so I just decided to adopt siddon look mode. Nigerian can be so thick headed sometimes and don't want to see reason even when the facts are starring them in the face. One of them even said that Canal+ has transmission rights for EPL in Nigeria and the DSTV was showing Italian League illegally through Rai. The things people say on Nairaland just befuddles me.
That's Nigerian for you, TSTV just destroyed their brand with that singular act of insincerity.
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2018
taurusdude0:
What a load of crap
They are huge joke, I don't understand why they expect Nigerians to pay 3,500naira to watch their crap channels grin grin grin
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2018
So it took this long for people to know they are a load of crap. Actually a lot are still in Dreamland waiting for tstv to show all live football and free 20gb of data. They will sheepily believe whatever tstv tells them even when the writing is on the wall. Trust me if someone manages to chat with tstv customer care and they tell him they will show football next week, they will still believe and come here to post screenshot of the chats, while tstv will keep selling decoders.
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2018
greenhulk:
So it took this long for people to know they are a load of crap. Actually a lot are still in Dreamland waiting for tstv to show all live football and free 20gb of data. They will sheepily believe whatever tstv tells them even when the writing is on the wall. Trust me if someone manages to chat with tstv customer care and they tell him they will show football next week, they will still believe and come here to post screenshot of the chats, while tstv will keep selling decoders.

i can see you are posting on every single TSTV thread religiously.

is this a case of disappointment or its something much more simple? grin grin
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2018
4llerbuntu:

i can see you are posting on every single TSTV thread religiously.

is this a case of disappointment or its something much more simple? grin grin

Keep tracking me then. I see u have gone AWOL since tstv broke ur heart, gradually showing ur face now that they have started selling their decoders. How's the free to air service doing?
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
greenhulk:

Keep tracking me then. I see u have gone AWOL since tstv broke ur heart, gradually showing ur face now that they have started selling their decoders. How's the free to air service doing?

grin

Broke whose heart? Lol

You really dont know what I'm about bro. You haven't been paying attention.

Their FTA has been ok at all the times that I've checked.
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by 100naira(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
And people were fake threatening to break their dstv and Gotv decoders for this?
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by Oluwadare316(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
greenhulk:
. pls is kwese tv better alternative if I can't afford dstv subscription
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Oluwadare316:
. pls is kwese tv better alternative if I can't afford dstv subscription

I still think kwese tv at 6k per month is still too expensive compared to the contents they offer. Except maybe they have reviewed their plans and bring out more flexible plans.
Re: TSTV Will Not Broadcast Live Football Match For Now by DonPerry(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Its no longer a news that Tstv Africa started sales of their decoder on 1st but its unprofessional of them to deceive Nigerians. The truth is that their decoder is out but comes with lots of issue like non availability of dish, and there's no live football match on TSTV for now. It makes no sense to pay 3,500naira subscription for the kind of channels available on TSTV for now, you can chat with their customer care representative to confirm what I just posted. Save your money till TSTV get it right for now lemme continue enjoying my current satellite TV that I will not it name

grin grin grin

Why hoard it,bro?I thought this was a sharing forum founded on selflessness?Pls kindly share ur secretly kept satellite tv for others to enjoy it while it lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon / OMG! See The Reason Why They Call This Fish A “dangerous Vagina” / My channel 198 BB Naija on DSTV is not showing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.