Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

You're Too Bad To Be Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You're Too Bad To Be Here (310 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 4 : YOU'RE MY SLAVE] / To Authors: You're Attracting Anti Spambot / You're Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're Too Bad To Be Here by GhettoHustler007(m): 2:34am On Apr 04, 2018
When Duke of Osuna was on a Visit to Barcelona (Spain), he went on board a convict galley ship. As he talked with each prisoner he asked why he was there. Each of them had some excuse: one was there because a judge just wanted him to be there: another found his way to the galley ship due to false witness; still another on account of enemies and so on. At last one of the prisoners said, 'my Lord, I am here justly. I wanted money. I stole it and I was caught.'

The Duke was touched by the sincerity of this prisoner, so he loudly said: 'You are too bad to be here among all these innocent men. You must leave this place at once.' And he pardoned the prisoner unconditionally. Always tell the truth, it has power to set you free.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Online Scriptwriters And Screenwriters / I Just Want To Be Free... The Poor Man Wailed And Hollered! / Étude Et Analyse De Fables Africaines De Yves Emmanuel Dogbé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.