Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45092 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann aka errandboy

oya come make i diss you small, i have played enough, what do you think?grin

do you remember this saying?

to deceive an enemy, pretend you fear him
Am sure such axiom would elude your reasoning but that's your biz to dealgrin

You know why i don't get pained by your ill-articulated gibberish, they are watery and fictitious disses, no more no less, not a single one worthy of trueness in it, but for me? i hit you with the bitter truth of what goes on in your pitiable lifegrin now am back again to beat you harder than a Cherokee drumgrin

They say, the higher an ape climbs , the more he exposes his bald ass, you have revealed the totality of your education and adulthood/maturity on this forum, You are mentally-dull, your brain cells get all jammed up anytime you attempt to think, you have never portrayed yourself as intelligent, you are just a gnomish, loud-mouthed cretin blighting this forum with his misfortunesgrin

And your adulthood? has it strictly become a taboo for you to use your senses? or you experienced juvenile catastrophes as a child? a 40 year old man, giving mentions to a teenager to come back him up in a brawl, as if that wasn't enough shame, the lady ignored you, dude were you specifically created to be an embarrassment to anyone affiliated with you?grin

Well i do not know the family that spat you out like a thick phlegm, but am sure it is known for producing iidiots, halfwit paralytics, defectives and malnourished midgets like yougrin

Dumb, lazy and unambitious bastard, one who is being reminded in the ways of intellect, the only usage worthy of your existence is to serve as a perfect exemplar for the definition of failuregrin

You can type the usual baloney, i will grace your skinny âss with a response as soon as i cangrin olodo

It is good to suffer fools, but never argue with them else you become foolishgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann aka errandboy

How do you like my trollgrin
you must be hurting by now , knowing fully well you can't stop thisgrin

i like your anger, it is predictable, you are weak now, i will pummel you till you become inconsequential like that cowering pot bellied iidiotgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

What do I call this? The volcanic spurts of anger from a man cut down to size, outclassed and stripped!

Your dignity was taken by the brilliance of my sword.

Journey well in your wailing and lamentations. You can twirl and twitch like a restless market bìtch for all I care, but once fùcked, you can't be unfùcked.

And I found your rectum defenceless like Chibok town, and I took my time pummeling and lacerating each sinew and anal ligament while you squeal like a tormented pig!
cool
e no enter, behind that epistle lies your paincheesy

but wait fess, you dwell so much on the anal cavity, wetin happen? you must be gay! now i understand why you sought help from ladies, you aint got no alpha-manners! you just a sissy whose favorite colour is pinkgrin

beltha.zor had once confirmed you being gây, i was wrong not to have believedgrin

Dumb idiot, see as the werey dey fantasize about another man's butthole, thundar kill you for dere, oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha, infact i cover my yansh with the blood of jesusgrin

so postmann aka biicth boy , how many diicks have you choked on todaygrin..
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann aka errandboy

On
You haven't been playing to begin with. You have fought for your dignity harder than a woman fights for the life of her only child. You lost. Your self-deception is another symptom of narcotics abuse.

edimolu2:

Do you remember this saying? to deceive an enemy, pretend you fear him

How does the above quote bear any semblance to your posture here? You've been all boastful with empty rhetorics. You have been shameless in your persistence wasting the pages in your pretence of engagement.

So what's the correlation between your posture and the quote? None! That's one way of catching a plagiarist. When words aren't yours, they don't add up to the context. You're a mis-educated dolt.

grin grin grin

edimolu2:
You know why i don't get pained by your ill-articulated gibberish, they are watery fictitious disses, no more no less, not a single one worthy of trueness in it, but me? i hit you with the bitter truth of what goes on in your pitiable lifegrin nOw am back again to beat you harder than a Cherokee drumgrin

Wrong! Every of my verbal jabs has a mark of a true life tale as supplied by you in your desperation to gain fame on this platform. And they hit home knocking your narcotics impaired brains in tremor. I've suddenly become your tormentor in-chief. And the sudden surge in my mentions brings this truth to bare.

edimolu2:

They say, the higher an ape climbs , the more he exposes his bald ass, you have revealed the totality of your education and adulthood/maturity on this forum, You are mentally-dull, your brain cells get all jammed up anytime you attempt to think, you have never portrayed yourself as intelligent, you are just a gnomish, loud-mouthed cretin blighting this forum with his misfortunesgrin

Between the lady who brought a drunk home for marriage and the drunk, who's more stupid?

You found someone as mentally dull as me worthy of emulation, and a literal father figure so much so that you stole and coppied my works, passing them up as yours and followed by handles?

You're the definition of hopelessness and intellectual austerity; the proof of the consequences of narcotics abuse. Your intellectual integrity was carried off-shore by the waves of hard drugs flooding your system.

edimolu2:

And your adulthood? has it strictly become a taboo for you to use your senses? or you experienced juvenile catastrophes as a child? a 40 year old man, giving mentions to a teenager to come back him up in a brawl, as if that wasn't enough shame, the lady ignored you; were you specifically created to be an embarrassment to anyone affiliated with you?grin

Verily verily, I say unto you, were the gates of heaven be made so much so that it required the basic intellect of a simpleton to walk through it, thou shall still find thyself shut out in eternal damnation. For thy art from a seed of great mountain apes and wild gorillas whose cognitive levels never went beyond their hormonal gratification, as evident in the life of Edimolu senior, the great ape who birthed you without the basic understanding of the horrors of his sexual action. And you're the living causalty of his mental vacancy.

edimolu2:

Well i do not know the family that spat you out like a thick phlegm, but am sure it is known for producing iidiots, halfwit paralytics, defectives and malnourished midgets like yougrin

Dumb, lazy and unambitious bastard, one who is being reminded in the ways of intellect, the only usage worthy of your existence is to serve as exemplar for the definition of failuregrin

You can type the usual baloney, i will grace your skinny âss with a response as soon as i cangrin olodo

It is good to suffer fools, but never argue with them else you become foolishgrin

You're from a family of undisciplined, parochial monkeys and narcotics addicts who understood all the routes leading to the thick jungles where weeds and Marijuana are grown but none knew the way to college.

Hence in their 1000th generation, one Edimolu Edimolu2 Edimolu3 from the cursed bloodline went to the Internet to ask a question as elementary as genotype compatibility. But he was vast in the knowledge of smoking trees and taking tramadol for his unreliable manhood.

Your family is a blight on human intelligence. The command given to man to dominate the animals was given in exception to your lineage whose claim to being homo sapiens is pending scientific investigation.

cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
edimolu2:

e no enter, behind that epistle lies your paincheesy

but wait fess, you dwell so much on the anal cavity, wetin happen? you must be gay! now i understand why you sought help from ladies, you aint got no alpha-manners! you just a sissy whose favorite colour is pinkgrin

beltha.zor had once confirmed you being gây, i was wrong not to have believedgrin

Dumb idiot, see as the werey dey fantasize about another man's butthole, thundar kill you for dere, oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha, infact i cover my yansh with the blood of jesusgrin

so postmann aka biicth boy , how many diicks have you choked on todaygrin..

i heard you like to fight....am bored...

challendge the darkside....
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

You haven't been playing to begin with. You have fought for your dignity harder than a woman fights for the life of her only child. You lost. Your self-deception is another symptom of narcotics abuse.

How does the above quote bear any semblance to your posture here? You've been all boastful with empty rhetorics. You have been shameless in your persistence wasting the pages in your pretence of engagement.

So what's the correlation between your posture and the quote? None! That's one way of catching a plagiarist. When words aren't yours, they don't add up to the context. You're a mis-educated dolt.

grin grin grin

Wrong! Every of my verbal jabs has a mark of a true life tale as supplied by you in your desperation to gain fame on this platform. And they hit home knocking your narcotics impaired brains in tremor. I've suddenly become your tormentor in-chief. And the sudden surge in my mentions brings this truth to bare.

Between the lady who brought a drunk home for marriage and the drunk, who's more stupid?

You found someone as mentally dull as me worthy of emulation, and a literal father figure so much so that you stole and coppied my works, passing them up as yours and followed by handles?

You're the definition of hopelessness and intellectual austerity; the proof of the consequences of narcotics abuse. Your intellectual integrity was carried off-shore by the ways of hard drugs flooding your system.

Verily verily, I say unto you, were the gates of heaven be made so much so that it required the basic intellect of a simpleton to walk through it, thou shall still find thyself shut out in eternal damnation. For thy art from a seed of great mountain apes and wild gorillas whose cognitive levels never went beyond their hormonal gratification, as evident in the life of Edimolu senior, the great ape who birthed you without the basic understanding of the horrors of his sexual action. And you're the living causalty of his mental vacancy.

You're from a family of undisciplined, parochial monkeys and narcotics addicts who understood all the routes leading to the thick jungles where weeds and Marijuana are grown but none knew the way to college.

Hence in their 1000th generation, one Edimolu Edimolu2 Edimolu3 from the cursed bloodline went to the Internet to ask a question as elementary as genotype compatibility. But he was vast in the knowledge of smoking trees and taking tramadol for his unreliable manhood.

Your family is a blight on human intelligence. The command given to man to dominate the animals was given in exception to your lineage whose claim to being a homo sapien is pending scientific investigation.

cool cool cool
Good, you just sent a million chills up my spine, i almost thought you would ignore itgrin..

you see postmann, oops postgoat, i decide your aggression, you can't even control your emotions anymoregrin

if i want pointless epistles from you, i know what triggers that, you are a biitch boy, one whose disses lack content and stylegrin

E dey pain yhu well well ba? yhu neva see anythinggrin

and to that faggôt quoting here and there seeking attention from one who doesn't give a heck about his piteous existence, you have reflected much foolishness here....you can keep quoting me and waiting for a mention that would never surfacegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann aka errandboy

how market na? how many kpekus u don suck today?grin

40 year old man wey dey get erection for another man, gâylord oshigrin

shameless baboongrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann, answer the goddamn question, how many diicks have you choked on ttoday?

and how come you aint running errands anymore? paralysis got your legs?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
edimolu2:

Good, you just sent a million chills up my spine, i almost thought you would ignore itgrin..

you see postmann, oops postgoat, i decide your aggression, you can't even control your emotions anymoregrin

if i want pointless epistles from you, i know what triggers that, you are a biitch boy, one whose disses lack content and stylegrin

E dey pain yhu well well ba? yhu neva see anythinggrin

and to that faggôt quoting here and there seeking attention from one who doesn't give a heck about his piteous existence, you have reflected much foolishness here....you can keep quoting me and waiting for a mention that would never surfacegrin

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm postmann, the author of your pain. There's no altitude too high for my creativity. I'm a writer, then lezz taught me how to weaponize my gift.

You've been a successful field-test thus far!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann , why did you get ignored by your cohorts? do they also regard you a failure and worthy of no association?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
cry cry cry cry....

you guys are not nice.... cry cry

challendge me....

damnit...

thats an order.... !!!!....angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann aka errandboy

how market na? how many kpekus u don suck today?grin

40 year old man wey dey get erection for another man, gâylord oshigrin

shameless baboongrin

I won't let you roll my last diatribe away, you relentless criminal!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
sheisse....challlendge me.....!!!!!!!!

ohhh....i got some mentions....bye....
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm postmann, the author of your pain. There's no altitude to high for my creativity. I'm a writer, then lezz thought me how to weaponize my gift.

You've been a successful field-test thus far!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

keep flattering yourselfgrin

pain my black yansh,grin,

oh you are a writer? wow! nice to meet you!

hahahahahahaha, ode , wetin concern me if you be writer? no wonder you poor, you aint good at itgrin

see as the werey emotions dey betray am, if you be writer that one na your concern ooo, e no concern me, if you like write till you die, your writing your business , you became my business when you threatened me with mentionsgrin

and am doing same, so stop complaining and take your âss whooping like a man sissygrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

I won't let you roll my last diatribe away, you relentless criminal!!!
confused adult, e don pain am die

guy how many kpekus u don suck today na?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
edimolu2:

confused adult, e don pain am die

guy how many kpekus u don suck today na?grin

The after-rants of a disgraced and defeated foe.
grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

The after-rants of a disgraced and defeated foe.
grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
disgraced? how?, here or in reality?grin

you see the manner with which you allow an online forum get into your thick militant head, it pains you that your words don't scratch...that's just itgrin

you have been typing epistles since morning concealing your pain, trying to form baddest,

na u go say my words no enter ya body, na yhu go still come type a whole lotta crap, this aint no brawl biitch, dis is me making mockery of your intellectgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann, the emotional bastard, your frequent wails are tantamount to that of a child, stop putting much pressure bros, we both know your words are absent of content and style, it is always being forcedgrin

errandboy, sit up and listen, i won't be done with you, this will go as long as need be till i tire from its boringnessgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
postgoat aka postmann, when you gon choke on lezz's diixk and that pot bellied faggôt who "dreams a lot" like his name construesgrin

i see the bastard viewing sef, what a jobless troglodyte grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
What a thread shocked

Lala247 come and see three big fools fighting over you. One said he has dated you, the other is angry becos you are his crush and would have loved to be the one who dated you, the 3rd one appears to be an asslicker.

Come settle your men fair princess cc lala247

Marinee, I see your name flying everywhere, avoid the big fools here, they are childish.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by chrisley(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2018
BakaYoko999:
What a thread shocked

Lala247 come and see three big fools fighting over you. One said he has dated you, the other is angry becos you are his crush and would have loved to be the one who dated you, the 3rd one appears to be an asslicker.

Come settle your men fair princess cc lala247

Marinee, I see your name flying everywhere, avoid the big fools here, they are childish.

You got it all wrong; Not three idiots just one idiot edimolu against two intellectuals

Edimolu is pulling a psychological manipulation by creating uneccesary drama to diss his overlords for fame and lexical mentorship by claiming postmann is lezz; and he also accussed me of been lezz in a new cloak.. such a confused being he is

But for how long will he keep stalling the truth? and wallowing in self deception

I and edimolu were once cool and I followed him but later unfollowed him after I discovered he is a master of deceiption.. we used to be tight but now I'l shoot at sight

It's not a threat its a promise

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2018
chrisley:

You got it all wrong; Not three idiots just one idiot edimolu against two intellectuals

Edimolu is pullin a psychological manipulation by creating uneccesary drama to diss his overlords for fame and lexical mentorship by claiming postmann is lezz and he also accussed me of been lezz in a new cloak.. a confused being he is

But for how long will he keep stalling the truth? and wallowing in self deception

I and edimolu were once cool and I followed him but later unfollowed him after I discovered he is a master of deceiption.. we used to be tight but now I'l shoot at sight

It's not a threat its a promise
this silly thing again?

why do you crave for attention like your mother craves for diick?huhgrin

i saw the guy's quote but ignored cos not everyone is worthy of my mentiongrin

But then you? Why do you have a penchant for being brainless, why do you seek my attention like it pays your bills?

i once told you i regarded you as inconsequential and would ignore you, yet you have been pained about it like some pained bastard, spamming my mentions like an idiotgrin

you know what, i am willing to oblige you now, you wanted a brawl? now am bringing it to your doorstepgrin

you must be an unfortunate bastard if you claim busygrin

@ bolded, it shan't be well with you for familiarising yourself with me!,me and you tight? God will punish your whole generation for laying this blatant lie, who tha fûck knows you?grin

see this nitwitted dummy, me and you tight, how come?cheesygrin grin

oga oooo, see this biitch boy famzing me...
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
chrisley, com on here boygrin

olodo, it aint "shoot at sight" but rather "shoot on sight"
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2018
chrisley, i do not know how easy it is for you to affiliate yourself with peeps who give no fûck about you, you have been visiting this thread, day and night, hoping the brawl continuesgrin

There are two types of people in this world, those who have jobs and those who had jobs, which one are you?grin

You are a clownish-môron, are you really starved of attention offline? i knew you had nothing going on for you the moment you sat down to type that whole lotta bullcrap, "mr i am always busy"...thundar faya ya papa for diagrin

Mr N power ambassadorgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
chrisley it is funny how you admitted i called you le.zz for not knowing your moniker, yet you then went ahead to say me and you were once tight? can you imagine how confused you are?grin

You are way too desperate for attention, no one quotes or mentions you, you are simply non-existent, well i applaud you, quoting me was an act of great courage, at this stage of your life, you are still struggling with begging people to notice your presencegrin

You sprouted from nowhere like a weed yet constituting nuisance on a dead thread, you are a global foolgrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu:
chrisley, i do not know how easy it is for you to affiliate yourself with peeps who give no fûck about you, you have been visiting this thread, day and night, hoping the brawl continuesgrin

There are two types of people in this world, those who have jobs and those who had jobs, which one are you?grin

You are a clownish-môron, are you really starved of attention offline? i knew you had nothing going on for you the moment you sat down to type that whole lotta bullcrap, "mr i am always busy"...thundar faya ya papa for diagrin

Mr N power ambassadorgrin

Rule #1 Thou shall not be caught in disrespect towards any of my friends who are your intellectual overlord.

Fractious buffoon, you're still reeling in the mental torture I left you in.

Still mad and hurting over your lost dignity. You're angry with everyone -- everything. You just wish we're truly jobless like you.

4 posts from you to 1 of christley's!!! Thats how desperate and agitated you've become. You need 5 times more of the opportunity to achieve what your mates do with one.

One post should have served the purpose, but you always need an average of 5 posts to pass on a message because you lost your brain cells to
bovine encephalopathy.

Deranged psychopath from a lineage of prehistoric, weed-smoking apes with retarded cognitve functionality.

Look at the nuisance once again with charred lips. He sold his destiny to the wild flames of youthful vices. Those charred lips speaks of the doom of a man whose hopes have been carbonized into the junks of lost opportunities.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Rule #1 Thou shall not be caught in disrespect towards any of my friends who are your intellectual overlord.

Still mad and hurting over your lost dignity. You're angry with everyone -- everything. You just wish we're truly jobless like you.

4 posts from you to 1 of christley's!!! Thats how desperate and agitated you've become. You need 5 times more of the opportunity to achieve what your mates do with one.

One post should have served the purpose, but you always need an average of 5 posts to pass on a message because you lost your brain cells to
bovine encephalopathy.

Deranged psychopath from a lineage of prehistoric, weed-smoking apes with retarded cognitve functionality.

Look at the nuisance once again with charred lips. He sold his destiny to the wild flames of youthful vices. Those charred lips speaks of the doom of a man whose hopes have been carbonized into the junks of lost opportunities.

grin grin grin
so all of a sudden you don grow balls shey, it shall never be well with you for pretending to be a baddassgrin

still screaming the same thing over and over again, that is what happens when your brain has swapped places with your âssgrin

your head no dey ever correct, my words will forever be registered on this forum whether you like it or notgrin

were you not the person someone addressed as an âsslicker? a forty year old man without shamegrin

lest i digress, how many côcks have you choked on today?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu3:

so all of a sudden you don grow balls shey, it shall never be well with you for pretending to be a baddassgrin

still screaming the same thing over and over again, that is what happens when your brain has swapped places with your âssgrin

your head no dey ever correct, my words will forever be registered on this forum whether you like it or notgrin

were you not the person someone addressed as an âsslicker? a forty year old man without shamegrin

lest i digress, how many côcks have you choked on today?grin

This is USA vs IRAQ if this is your answer to my carnage.

Mis-matched sicklemia!

Uhuhuahahahahahahhahaha!
Bwuahahahahahahahahahaha!
Ekpakpakpuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!
Kpikupakakakakakakakakakaka!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2018
postmann aka erranboy

i have resumed your punishment!

you have never been specific or engage your self in any critical thoughts, you just keep jumping here and there like a monkey on heat, did you not spam my mentions, now you complaining of same, may joy continue to be far from you for throwing the victim card my waygrin

i wonder how a 40 year old can have this level of self-hate for himself, a stupid adult that has mortgaged his future inorder to be an e-warlord, any mind absent of foresight and skills will always bask in failuresgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

This is USA vs IRAQ if this is your answer to my carnage.

Mis-matched sicklemia!

Uhuhuahahahahahahhahaha!
Bwuahahahahahahahahahaha!
Ekpakpakpuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!
Kpikupakakakakakakakakakaka!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
i beat you harder than a panel-beater handles a car, so the last quote was your best rebuttal ever right?grin

please applaud this môron the trophy he deservescheesy

i knew you would reply with emoticons to hide your true pain, nothing intelligent sprouts from that brain of yoursgrin

At your age you should begin to embrace the idea of getting married and having kids and not wasting your future away on a forum that gives no heck bou your existencegrin

sodomised songrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu3:
postmann aka erranboy

i have resumed your punishment!

you have never been specific or engage your self in any critical thoughts, you just keep jumping here and there like a monkey on heat, did you not spam my mentions, now you complaining of same, may joy continue to be far from you for throwing the victim card my waygrin

i wonder how a 40 year old can have this level of self-hate for himself, a stupid adult that has mortgaged his future inorder to be an e-warlord, any mind absent of foresight and skills will always bask in failuresgrin

All this your fake and plagiarized disses.

Oya, take the authentic one:
postmann:

@edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3

bovine encephalopathy.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu3:

i beat you harder than a panel-beater handles a car, so the last quote was your best rebuttal ever right?grin

please applaud this môron the trophy he deservescheesy

i knew you would reply with emoticons to hide your true pain, nothing intelligent sprouts from that brain of yoursgrin

At your age you should begin to embrace the idea of getting married and having kids and not wasting your future away on a forum that gives no heck bou your existencegrin

sodomised songrin

You intentionally turn a blind eye to my gallery of laurels won over you.

An excerpt from the gallery reads:

edimolu2:
postmann aka errandboy

edimolu2:

Do you remember this saying? to deceive an enemy, pretend you fear him

grin grin grin

edimolu2:
You know why i don't get pained by your ill-articulated gibberish, they are watery fictitious disses, no more no less, not a single one worthy of trueness in it, but me? i hit you with the bitter truth of what goes on in your pitiable lifegrin nOw am back again to beat you harder than a Cherokee drumgrin

edimolu2:

You're the definition of hopelessness and intellectual austerity; the proof of the consequences of narcotics abuse. Your intellectual integrity was carried off-shore by the waves of hard drugs flooding your system.

edimolu2:

And your adulthood? has it strictly become a taboo for you to use your senses? or you experienced juvenile catastrophes as a child? a 40 year old man, giving mentions to a teenager to come back him up in a brawl, as if that wasn't enough shame, the lady ignored you; were you specifically created to be an embarrassment to anyone affiliated with you?grin

edimolu2:

Dumb, lazy and unambitious bastard, one who is being reminded in the ways of intellect, the only usage worthy of your existence is to serve as exemplar for the definition of failuregrin

Your family is a blight on human intelligence. The command given to man to dominate the animals was given in exception to your lineage whose claim to being homo sapiens is pending scientific investigation.

cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.