Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Web Developer/ecommerce Manager - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer/ecommerce Manager (1077 Views)

Get A Professional/Personal/Ecommerce Website For As Low As 10k* / How To Be A Successful Web-developer / New Release! Lcs Digistore Ecommerce Web Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer/ecommerce Manager by Naija4ward(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2007
Can you build portal? Are you versatile in ASP? Do you know web database Mysql, MSsql etc.
We are looking for serious minded person to work on contract, full time or part-time basis, whatever suits you.

Please read more at www.prominenceng.com (click on jobs@prominence) (or www.prominenceng.com/jobs.htm
Re: Web Developer/ecommerce Manager by my2cents(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
Naija4ward,

Just in case, you may want to visit www.webmastersofafrica.com/find-webmaster-of-africa/ - there are tons of registered members with profiles to boot. You just never know who you might find grin

It's not like u hv anything to lose wink
Re: Web Developer/ecommerce Manager by webzone(m): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2007
Attn Sir

I'm a J2EE develope, with knowledge in Sql and Php. You can contact me for contract jobs ie manwaeze@yahoo.com
Re: Web Developer/ecommerce Manager by nduaj(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2007
I have gone through the site. I am willing and able to work with your company on contact basis pls contact me via mail: ndubuisi_18@yahoo.com
Re: Web Developer/ecommerce Manager by nduaj(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2007
I have gone through the site. I am willing and able to work with your company on contact basis pls contact me via mail: ndubuisi_18@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Ooooooooooooooooo / Listen To The Best Of Nigerian Motivational Audios For Free! / Should Html Formatting Be In A Database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.