Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? (3747 Views)

How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by emblem2d(m): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2018
i and my cousin 21 have been in emotional relationship for long now, am of the same age with her although we've nt had sex before. but we do romance and carouse anytime we're all alone in the room or closet. i want to knw if it's normal and if you've had such experience before you can share to enlightened me on what to do.

thanks!
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2018
It's not good to me.... Better talk to her and stop it.
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by emblem2d(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Izuogu1:
It's not good to me.... Better talk to her and stop it.
ok whats nt gud about it, afterall she's nt my blood sister
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by don4real18(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2018
Mr Man, you are a Nigerian and we have our culture. (Religion may not frown at it but the society does). Don't do what you will later regret in life

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by nrexzy: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
It's normal Buh 7 virgins would be needed

1 Like

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Abominable Generation!

You Want To Administer Prick To Your Cousin undecided

WHICH TYPE of Thunder Do You Like? Electromagnetic or Electrokinetic

Somebody Should Please Remind This dweeb the Amount Of Girls Out There

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2018
emblem2d:
its a taboo in my culture and a sin against Christians faith.
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by habsydiamond(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2018
What is bad is bad....as long as u guys are family....the blood chain still runs through u guys......go outside and find a babe and let her find hers.....cos if she get belle through Una Yemi my lover play wey Una dey play ....no body go fit pack Una shame oooo... something wey sweet dey kill ooo....I don commot for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Prognose: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
emblem2d:
i and my cousin 21 have been in emotional relationship for long now, am of the same age with her although we've nt had sex before. but we do romance and carouse anytime we're all alone in the room or closet. i want to knw if it's normal and if you've had such experience before you can share to enlightened me on what to do.

thanks!

Introduce her to your father as your girlfriend. After that you will know if it is normal or not.

4 Likes

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Welcomme: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
You are an idiot!
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by lilmax(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2018
there's nothing wrong in that
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by divinelove(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
emblem2d:

thanks!

From here to ur sister n finally ur mother, Anu ofia incest is a taboo
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by kullozone(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
I love my cousin and she loves me even more. We also kiss and go oral on each other, but just scared to penetrate. We might do that soon sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
emblem2d:

Only one solution to this. Tell your mom you want to be in a relationship with your cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by sisisioge: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Your cousin as in your mother's sibling's child? It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by ehinmowo: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Which kind perverted generation be this!

You better shealth your prick.
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by obillyj(f): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
emblem2d:

If u really claim that you don't know what is wrong about it,1) tell your parents about it. 2) tell her parents about it. 3)'why frolick with her in the closet and when alone? Do it before ur family members. 3) why come to nairakand if your conscience didn't already tell you it's wrong? Clear conscience fears no accusation.
You already know what you are doing is wrong, you are here to seek justification of it so you can go deeper. Stop fooling yourself my friend.
There are many ladies out there for you. Go get one or else you are not man enough to face them so you chose d easy way out. It is sin and abomination.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by eddy1977(m): 2:51am On Apr 11, 2018
kullozone:
I love my cousin and she loves me even more. We also kiss and go oral on each other, but just scared to penetrate. We might do that soon sha [color=#990000][/color]smiley

This is when i knew that your story is a fabricated one.
cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by kullozone(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2018
eddy1977:

This is when i knew that your story is a fabricated one.
cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink

Lol... I'm fvcking serious sir. She's just scared there may be some kinda curse or whatever, that might follow us that's why we always try not to fvck properly cheesy

As for me, there's nothing wrong with that kinda relationship sha.
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by eddy1977(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
kullozone:

Lol... I'm fvcking serious sir. She's just scared there may be some kinda curse or whatever, that might follow us that's why we always try not to fvck properly cheesy

As for me, there's nothing wrong with that kinda relationship sha.

Bro
I feel you. I also have a cousin like yours. what saved us is when she traveled abroad. i bet you, i would have banged her properly cool cool
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by LotusFan: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
I once had a friend who confessed to me that he slept with his cousin. She got pregnant and her mum found out, needless to say, it was a big issue in their family. They aborted the pregnancy and kept them away from each other as much as they could. Well along the line, she got pregnant again, this time there were complications and she bled to death.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by eddy1977(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
LotusFan:
I once had a friend who confessed to me that he slept with his cousin. She got pregnant and her mum found out, needless to say, it was a big issue in their family. They aborted the pregnancy and kept them away from each other as much as they could. Well along the line, she got pregnant again, this time there were complications and she bled to death.

Very sad. should have kept the baby. cry
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
What you can't proudly say you did is bad.
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by emblem2d(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
I Love my cousin and she loves me more
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by yvesboss(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Welcomme:
You are an idiot!

This is unwelcoming
Re: Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? by pleasantplaces: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
It depends on where you are from and if it's a taboo in your place.
I know hausas /some tribes in northern Nigeria marry their cousins, i think 3rd generation( someone should correct me if I'm wrong o)

(1) (Reply)

Four Month Used Mouka 6X6 Bed With Frame / What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? / My Husband Is Too Abusive, I Need To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.