Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (24894 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2018

As is the usual way of some Nigerians online, a fellow took to the page of Fashion designer, Yomi Casual, to beg him for financial aid during the Easter period; the response this follower got is what has us in talks.

Yomi Casual had taken to his page to celebrate actress, Mimi Orjiekwe’s daughter, who turned a year old recently, saying his boys will locate in few years et all.

He captioned:

Happy birthday pumpkin @mimiorjiekweng my boys must locate her in 15yrs……please can my Kahley grow already?? ?? ??

… a follower of his then used the opportunity to ask him for aid, stating specifically that he and his sibling are starving this Easter season and the designer’s aid will go a long way for him…

Yomi Casual – wondering what the odds are – then replied him, asking how could he be starving and still be able to get data to tell him that he’s starving … he says the follower doesn’t know what he wants.

See below:

Source: http://trendsvibes.com/2018/04/04/nothing-to-eat-and-you-buy-data-yomi-casuals-savage-response-to-fan-who-begged-for-money/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Online beggars they're everywhere

I'm sure the guy below once begged him for money and he refuse which is why he's vesting out his frustrations on this forum...... guy don't you know his page go confront him and get expose cheesy

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by donstan18: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Stupid and senseless reply coming from him, if a pastor/imam give such reply to a beggar, Nigerians will burn down his page, but because he's a celebrity, people like the girl above me will come to asslick. him.

Buying data has nothing to do with helping someone if you want to help, why not keep mute than mocking and sounding ridiculous? He might be lying but you shouldn't respond to anyone that way regardless your state of mind.

I blame these people running after celebrities on social media, they'll be surprise to know that they are better than some of them

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin grin
So true asswear... Like 80% of Emoney's followers

Fynestboi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by ipobarecriminals: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
undecided if he can't. help dem he shud shut up there. Some of those "beggar" use 100 naira plus free MTN

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
Stupid and senseless reply coming from him, if a pastor/imam give such reply to a beggar, Nigerians will burn down his page, but because he's a celebrity, people like the girl above me will come to asslick. him.

Buying data has nothing to do with helping someone if you want to help, why not keep mute than mocking and sounding ridiculous? He might be lying but you shouldn't respond to anyone that way regardless your state of mind.

I blame these people running after celebrities on social media, they'll be surprise to know that they are better than some of them

In a way I don't think he insulted the person tho...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by itspzpics(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
See dem
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by donstan18: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
TrendsVibes:

In a way I don't think he insulted the person tho...

Neither did I see that as an insult, the reply was just wrong and strictly ridiculous.

Just like someone commented up there, what if the beggar is using one of these petty data sub. In as much as I don't commend begging but I think there are more intelligent and harmless ways to reply beggars than trying to question the means he/she used to beg.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by mikejj(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Thegeneralqueen:
Online beggars they're everywhere
. babi av not eaten for five weeks naw. grin.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikejj:
grin. babi av not eaten for five weeks naw. grin.
But you have data to quote me cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by mikejj(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Thegeneralqueen:
But you have data to quote me cheesy
grin babi i think your name should be on apc least

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin babi i think your name should be on apc least
I guess we looted the money together for you to make such assumptions cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by mikejj(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I guess we looted the money together for you to make such assumptions cheesy
. babi I have asked Nigerians for forgiveness and they forgave me.but u looted too much akara
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikejj:
. babi I have asked Nigerians for forgiveness and they forgave me.but u looted too much akara
I was just trying to be a nice person that was why I didn't loot the whole nation

8 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

Neither did I see that as an insult, the reply was just wrong and strictly ridiculous.

Just like someone commented up there, what if the beggar is using one of these petty data sub. In as much as I don't commend begging but I think there are more intelligent and harmless ways to reply beggars than trying to question the means he/she used to beg.

Oh wells, its all good sha
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by mikejj(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I was just trying to be a nice person that was why I didn't loot the whole nation
. haha tank u for your confession tinubu must here this

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fynestboi
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by TrendsVibes(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by kings09(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jesu !
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Data is life
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by soberdrunk(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
angry
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Millz404(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mumu celebrity... If you no go help na to insult am be the next thing.... So one month subscription money naim him go dey use chop for one month abi. Goat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by kings09(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

Money wey u take buy data for feed u to keep u alive at least. Think am before u type

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by emeijeh(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yomi casual cashew, you are a disgrace.

Why would you reply the less privileged guy in such a manner?

9 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by demo4ril97(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
So data is now diamond? Who even sabi that one gan gan.

It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor here on earth. What really matters is all of us go ball for grave. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Mariangeles(f): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
But na wah for some people o!
Some people just like to beg even when it's not necessary... these are covetous people that are never satisfied with the little that they have!
No Dignity!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by theunnamed: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na so these ppl dey do
Always looking for gullible individuals to siphon from angry

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Omoapena(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Igberaga

Whats there for him to just pretend not to see it than giving such reply.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Proffdada: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
cunning man die.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Epic Throwback Photos | Peek / Cynthia Morgan’s Makeup While On Set Didn’t Impress Her Fans / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.