Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project (925 Views)

Detailed Bill Of Quantities For A Block Of Classrooms / How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hi there everyone, I am a Civil Engineer with about five years experience in the construction industry. I can give you a cost estimate of your project, prepare a program of works and prepare structural designs as well.
You can go through my profile on fiverr and see my various gigs through the link below or via my signature. Many thanks.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Top of the day to you, do you have a building plan and you want to know how much it would cost to construct? Or you want to know how long the project will take to conclusion?
My team comprises of a civil engineer, an architect and a quantity surveyor and we work together to create the following :
•Bill of quantities (this enables you to know the quantities of various construction materials needed for the project and the cost involved for these materials and therefore a cumulative cost of the project),
•Program of works (this is a sequential breakdown of majority of the tasks involved in the construction process along with the duration thus giving an accurate idea of how long the project should run) and,
•Structural designs (these are drawings that indicate the different sizes of structural members and the various sizes and position of reinforcement bars required to make a structure stable, safe and robust).
We ensure accuracy in our works and believe our job is not complete until the client is satisfied. Please click on my signature to get in touch with me or have a look at my gigs on fiverr.
Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Good morning all, I'm looking forward to working on your project today, get in touch with me via my signature. Warm regards.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good day nairalanders, trust we all had a wonderful weekend. It's a great new week to achieve marvelous things. We are still open for business. Get a quote of how much it would cost to build your structure or how long it will take generally.
Just click on my signature below for more information.
Cheers.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hi there everyone, I am a Civil Engineer with about five years experience in the construction industry. I can give you a cost estimate of your project, prepare a program of works and prepare structural designs as well.
You can go through my profile on fiverr and see my various gigs through the link below or via my signature. Many thanks.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Top of the day to you, get in touch via my signature. Have a great day ahead.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning, our services are still available.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by resurrectn(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Our services are still available. Click on my signature.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Do you want to know how much your construction project would cost? Or how long it would take to complete?
Please do not hesitate to contact me via my signature.
Thank you.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
We are available for your projects. Thank you very much.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2018
We are still available for your projects. Thank you.
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: I Will Prepare Bill Of Quantities For Your Building Project by iambanks(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

DRY LAND IN IBEJU-LEKKI FOR 600K...CALL 08092724970 TO PURCHASE YOUR PLOTS NOW!! / 16kva Soundproof Diesel Generator For Sale N750,000 / A3bed Room Semi Detached Duplex For Sale In Gwarinpa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.