Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife (21311 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
The wedding took place in my village, around Kaduna state. I thank God it was a success and I pray as they've started their home, wisdom from above will direct their steps. #31st March 2018
Wedding must not look all expensive, because after wedding comes marriage.

cc: Lalasticlala ,dominique please help Me move it to FP

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
More guyz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
And lastly me, mom and lil bro (the tall one) grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by KushyKush: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Looks like a low budget wedding. HML

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Why She Bend Down For The Sixth Picture Like Say she Won Shiit for The Red Carpet... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na Village Wedding? Why Children Gather For una Back Like That...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Looks like a low budget wedding. HML
you remember the saying, "you cut your coat according to your size" they did their best and budget doesn't determine how well they stay married. But tnx for wishing them HML

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Evablizin(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy

Nice,what is important is love,understanding and peace in both low and high budget marriage. HML.

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Why She Bend Down For The Sixth Picture Like Say she Won Shiit for The Red Carpet... undecided
man you funny oh... Lol
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Nice,what is important is love,understanding and peace in both low and high budget marriage. HML.
thank you

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by KushyKush: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Meajor:
you remember the saying, "you cut your coat according to your size" they did their best and budget doesn't determine how well they stay married. But tnx for wishing them HML

At least have a better picture quality wouldn't hurt.

There are some styles that will make your small size coats look expensive.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by myself13: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Which kain mouth pose be disiieee? for the last picture. hmm. Your mama go sabi use her mouth well well. Women are bad shaaa....right from time. Maami come and suck me now!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by highqueen(f): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
kk
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:

yeah na for village

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:

At least have a better picture quality wouldn't hurt.

There are some styles that will make your small size coats look expensive.
toh tnx, they did their best

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Meajor(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
Which kain mouth pose be disiieee? for the last picture. hmm. Your mama go sabi use her mouth well well. Women are bad shaaa....right from time. Maami come and suck me now!!!!
... A little respect, won't cost you a thing bro... Tnx

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by nikkypearl(f): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:

grin

The bride is pretty kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
HML to the couple,i wish them the best

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
am sure u have a mum

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations.... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by paymentvoucher: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
You are seriously demented!

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Is that boys brigade uniform or Navy.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by abike12(f): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
nice one. I wish them a happy married life

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by TENHEU22(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Divay22(f): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
myself13:
Any mod available, pls send this moniker to the land of no return... Biko..

Op HML to you bro.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by fuckpro: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Meajor:
And lastly me, mom and lil bro (the tall one) grin grin
...your mum is really young like in her 40s
...please that cannot be your mum, how?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by Edge1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
....was that why the man couldn't get a better shoe, because his brother is a nairalander?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by TemmyWon(f): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Low or high budget, once jollof is plenty and people chop, the rest na wash.
Happy married life to the new couple, a blissful marriage to them.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife by ud4u: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Long life, and happy married life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Proposed To Me - Help / How To Find A Good Husband / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.