Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment (1164 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse / Michael Anello Accuses Mariah Carey Of Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by purplejuli: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Social media has been awash with the news of how several ladies were sexually harassed at Flavour's homecoming concert "Flavour of Africa" which took place on Saturday 31st March 2018 at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu.

Gist had it that the show which was declared free entry was used as an opportunity by some unknown men to rape and harass unsuspecting ladies even in the presence of heavily armed security .

After the incident was reported, we started our investigation to get more detail on the issue, our sources had been informed that the incident wasn't a rape.

According to a Facebook post by a user who also attended the show:

Nobody was raped, some girls had sex with a group of guys. After the whole show few of the guys paid and some guys ran away without paying, when the girls raised alarm that they were raped, some police men tried to intervene,upon questioning the girls why they didn't scream when they where being raped since they were people close why, they said nothing

Police tried to take some of them to the station to make statement and to hospital for treatment but they refused. One of the guys was later caught and when the police tried to arrest him, guys around there prevented the arrest and said it was a business gone bad, some of them contributed money and gave the girl.

Source: https://www.042express.com.ng/2018/04/the-real-story-behind-alleged-ra-pe-flavour-enugu-concert.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by Mortiple(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Girls: We have been raped
Police: Let's take you to the hospital
Girls: No thanks
Police: We need you at the station to take your statement
Girls: Oga Police, don't worry, we weren't raped
Police: You mean...
Girls: Actually, we raised alarm when the guys refused to pay for services rendered
Suspect: Oga Police, I didn't rape her, she consented to it.
Guys in the Hood: Officer, abeg free the guy jare, it was business gone bad
Police: Oya, make una settle me, so that we go close the case file
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
I said that there is more in this story than what meets the eyes.
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by nairagossip1: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladies and their 'Rape' defense accusation i just tire.... modes this is acgood front page material.

Lalasticlala
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by purplejuli: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala Cc MissyB3 Cc Fynestboi
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by Feraz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mods, in the spirit of fairness, this also deserves FP just like the first thread that brought about this whole thing. I mean, FB has been awashed with how all Igbo men are rapists.
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by purplejuli: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Feraz:
Mods, in the spirit of fairness, this also deserves FP just like the first thread that brought about this whole thing. I mean, FB has been awashed with how all Igbo men are rapists.
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by nairagossip1: 2:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Feraz:
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by purplejuli: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=nairagossip1 post=66441826][/quote]
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by chigosman: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
I suspected a twist in the story when i heard it....girls sha! Nawa
Re: Flavour's Concert: The Real Story Behind The Alleged Rape and sexual harassment by purplejuli: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
chigosman:
I suspected a twist in the story when i heard it....girls sha! Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Travis Scott Not Stormi's Father. / Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Curves In Matching Outfits / Sophie Alakija Has A Warning To Nigerians About Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.