Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23755 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by chamotex(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2010
Her contract expired
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Pennywise(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2010
She left me. She felt b/c I look like Ibori I must spend like him.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 2:42pm On May 03, 2010
German1234:

My 1st relationship:

He was perfect for me; loving, understanding, trustworthy, relieable, loved me SO much, caring and funny - BUT had absolutely no sexual interest in me. So I ended it smiley

My 2nd relationship:
He was soooo handsom, attractive, sexually hungry for me BUT selfish in every other single way you could imagine (This was an Igbo guy),

If only I could find a mix of thoose two people, my life would be peeeerfect shocked)))

You and me both. sad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 4:57pm On May 03, 2010
German1234:

My 2nd relationship:
He was soooo handsom, attractive, sexually hungry for me BUT selfish in every other single way you could imagine (This was an Igbo guy),

If only I could find a mix of thoose two people, my life would be peeeerfect shocked)))
So u'v let d igbo guy u were learnin d language 4?
Sorry gal.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 4:58pm On May 03, 2010
German1234:

My 2nd relationship:

Sorry gal.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by German1234(f): 6:01pm On May 03, 2010
Odunnu:

Sorry gal.

Hehe, no this one I was learning for is neeeew. The new guy and I are not in a relationship, yet smiley

But after knowing two igbo guys theres something they have very much in common. And thats their way of compromising, It doesnt excist. It is HIS way or the highway, I am hoping that I can transform this new igbo to maybe understand the western way of compromising, if he'll allow me to wink
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kieryn(f): 6:04pm On May 03, 2010
Because he cheated. Not once but a couple of times. Yet he say he loves me. And feels so guity that he pays me a small monthly allowance. But what we had before is gone. Once a cheater always a cheater.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2010
lallafati1:

Arent you supposed to be in bed grin grin grin grin grin

my laptop posted on my behalf tongue tongue tongue tongue

Odunnu:

We were biologically incompatible

u both are AS? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

German1234:

My 1st relationship:

He was perfect for me; loving, understanding, trustworthy, relieable, loved me SO much, caring and funny - BUT had absolutely no sexual interest in me. So I ended it smiley

My 2nd relationship:

i have no pity for girls like u, bcuz of sex u left the 1st guy? no wonder we are having so much messed up kids in this world, sheez! lipsrsealed

kieryn:

Because he cheated. Not once but a couple of times. Yet he say he loves me. And feels so guity that he pays me a small monthly allowance. But what we had before is gone. Once a cheater always a cheater.

he paid u monthly allowance? u gotta be kidding me! how about u going to get a damn job and spend ur own money! girls like u make me wanna puke angry angry angry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 7:40am On May 04, 2010
@Na2day
u like my case o!anywhr wey u c Odunnu, u go carry chair com.
Yes both of us are AS.
Hop u are nt?dnt wanna loose u.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2010
Odunnu:

@Na2day
u like my case o!anywhr wey u c Odunnu, u go carry chair com.
Yes both of us are AS.
Hop u are nt?dnt wanna loose u.

me ke? i bi AA+++++ cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 05, 2010
^^ big bros where have u been grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kieryn(f): 2:07am On May 05, 2010
@na2day I said Small monthly allowance. It doesnt go far that why i work and take of my self. Hey what wrong with free money with no strings attached.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2010
luizworld:

^^ big bros where have u been grin

i dey ooo, how ur side nau? smiley smiley smiley smiley

kieryn:

@na2day I said Small monthly allowance. It doesnt go far that why i work and take of my self. Hey what wrong with free money with no strings attached.

--sighs--
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 8:57pm On May 05, 2010
na2day?:

me ke? i bi AA+++++ cool cool cool cool cool
I jst knew we were perfect companions.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by meyri: 9:41pm On May 05, 2010
It was me. We were both going in different directions. I got another job in another state and was ready to move on. He didn't want me go but rather stay say in the same city as him and do the whole wifey and children thing but I just didn't see myself doing that anytime soon with anybody let alone him. Worst thing was I was laid off 8 months later and he became engaged. Sucks!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2010
Odunnu:

I jst knew we were perfect companions.

so when are we striking the deal na tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 9:18am On May 06, 2010
As soon as u sign d cheque.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 9:19am On May 06, 2010
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Enockia(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2010
cos i found a new love
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2010
because the relationship is leading to sin.and am already feeling guity.may God forgive me oo
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by hooged: 9:19pm On May 06, 2010
because i got only a year to spend there 'nysc' i miss them EDO GIRLS.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by DArk2: 2:21pm On May 07, 2010
I put an end to my last relationship because its frustrating and most of all angry very very annoying.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2010
Odunnu:

don't worry, i am off to steal a check and will sign it for u tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On May 08, 2010
^^Are you really that fat?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kay9(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2010
I was suffocating from too much love. Hard to believe, i know.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by donut3(f): 11:31pm On May 08, 2010
If I ended my relationship, that would be because of he was a:

1. jerk
2. tempermental
3. life ruiner
4. controller
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by na2day2(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Are you really that fat?

yes, any problem? angry angry angry angry u that hate fat ppl, what have i got to do with thee? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by DADON(m): 4:10am On May 09, 2010
hmm!! imagine thinks are rili happening smiley Mine was totally anoing frustrating despite d fact that i 2ruly luv her. Am dam c'rious 2 sacrifize my left eye dnt mind aving 1. she is such a pain in d ASS. u will never knw who luv
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 4:44am On May 09, 2010
2OP I still don't have a clue of d relationship u r talking about?

Is it d one i was in & i didn't even know. . .or? grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Naijagal12(f): 6:34am On May 09, 2010
After yrs of courtship my last relationship ended because my ex proposed under the condition that I would allow him to take another wife, dumb azz nigga can you believe this dudeĀ  . I told him there was no way in hell I would allow that BS to happen to me. I told him that, "if I'm not enough woman for him maybe its better we go our separate ways and I kept my fine backside movin. Soon after, he went to Africa and came back with an 18 yr old girl. Yo this dude had me depressed for months. I tried to rebound but the "new guy" didn't measure up to him. For some strange reason I kept bumping into him after we broke up and he'll make these funny remarks like, "You should have taken more time to consider my request because you're not getting any younger."

Forward 2 yrs after the "break-up."Life couldn't be better for me. I was in a good place in my life, really happy and felt I had a good grasp on life and love in general. That's when I met the love of my life; I guess everything happens for a reason. Recently my Hubby and I went to New York and guess who we bumped into. . . my ex of course, looking like misery. I couldn't believe I once cried over that fool, what was I thinking?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Odunnu: 7:31am On May 09, 2010
na2day?:

don't worry, i am off to steal a check and will sign it for u tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
All bcz of luv,u wan2 steal a cheque for moi?
Dnt do it sweet biggie,work ur fat out and make some dough den u kan sign d cheque.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Ralvy(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2010
She left 'cos I've got so much money cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Relationships are Overrated / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.