Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Skills You Can Learn In 14 Day... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skills You Can Learn In 14 Day... (512 Views)

FG Begins 14-day Paternity Leave For Civil Servants / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills You Can Learn In 14 Day... by olatosina(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
I have seen many people ask what skill can I learn. Believe me, skill is the only thing you need as a young Entrepreneur. When you have a skill, you work and generate money at your own conveniency.

I always tell people to draft or sketch their career path. Career paths are lanes or paths you take to your proposed future.
What do I want to be in life, what will need to get there.

You want to be an IT expert? Then, the career path sketch will tell you what skill to learn.

Skills You can Learn within 14 days...

1. Transcription
2. Content Writing
3. Voice over recording
4. Social Media marketing
5. Domain Research

You can add more

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank This Isn't Nice. / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018 Is Out | Check Necessary Info Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.