Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming (1696 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Why Waste 4 Years On Computer Science In University? / Java Programming For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming by korodus: 5:55pm On May 07, 2010
I want to write my projet for my final year in the university so i need some materials on computer science projet using java programming as a base for it. i need a guide to go about it please i need it very urgent. thank to every one that respond.
Re: I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming by codeaid: 2:18am On May 08, 2010
You can work on Graphical Password using cued click points. Its a means of authenticating someone using a sequence of images instead of a text password.
Re: I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming by dsoft: 1:43am On May 09, 2010
send your email address to dipo@dsoftsolutions.net, so that i can send list of topics to you or call 08024685953.
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming by nairalive(f): 3:29pm On May 13, 2010
SMS Based banking solution, call me on 08069524047 for details
Re: I Need A Topic On Computer Science Projet That Deals With Java Programming by Shafson: 10:55pm On May 15, 2010
Hi I got just what you need. Its a database software for students, that has a capability for storing student records and other details like your course code and other stuffs, you can even do it for your department, or since you are a computer science student you are probably a NACOSS member, then you can do it for your chapter. But its a java program. It got me an A in my final year project. The writeup and source code is all intact, all you need to do is change some details like name, reg num. , and other stuffs, or add what you want to it. make a request in my email and its all yours. ABDULRAHMANSAED2@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

Javame SDK, Netbeans IDE, SVG Tiny Problems / Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here / I'm Gonna Learn PHP In One Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.